Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Linderbaum Sub 32" Arms
(04-13-2022, 02:24 PM)Boomer Anderson Wrote: I’m reading more mock drafts that show Linderbaum falling to us at 31. Are we crazy not to take him or should we focus on CB S or other defensive  needs.

I’d feel pretty good drafting the kid. Seems to give us more options with a rotation of Kappas Carman or Linderbaum at LG and C. Kappas grades better at LG anyway. Thoughts?

If Taylor was serious when he said Karras is the team's new Center, then I don't think Linderbaum makes sense.

While I like Linderbaum's fit in a wide zone scheme that has him moving, I don't think he's going to be able to play any position other than C.
If Bengals take Linderbaum, Karras would likely get moved over to LG.
That then is different from the message given by the team when they released Trey Hopkins.

With that said, I think an OL of Williams-Karras-Linderbaum-Cappa-Collins would be great.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
If he drops to 31 then that means he is not as great as some people think.

I hope we don't use our first round pick on O-line.  That would mean we are drafting over a second round pick from last year.  I think we have to give players more than one year before we start drafting over them.  You never get any value from your picks that way.
Reply/Quote
Kiper has the Bengals passing on TL, trading out of 31 to fall back later and picking Elam. I don't know how I feel about this if it did occur. I think the tape on TL is great, but I worry about smaller centers in AFCN. Another issue is TL limits to center only prospect. Seems like the Bengals like versatility in OL personnel.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote