Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lions Attempting To Trade Up For Chase?
(04-29-2021, 04:11 PM)Memphis_Bengal Wrote: Respectfully I think you are on an island in thinking there's not much difference in Smith and Chase. Chase weighs 30 pounds more, is faster and without a doubt stronger. I'm not sure what metric you would use to justify Smith is close to Chase.

There are a some draft analysts that have Smith as a higher graded prospect as well.  I think Chase is the better prospect, but to say that they aren't close isn't accurate.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2021, 04:40 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: There are a some draft analysts that have Smith as a higher graded prospect as well.  I think Chase is the better prospect, but to say that they aren't close isn't accurate.

Smith not working out at all is a HUGE red flag and does nothing to quell the fears about his lack of physicality.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2021, 05:55 PM)Memphis_Bengal Wrote: Smith not working out at all is a HUGE red flag and does nothing to quell the fears about his lack of physicality.

Ok.  So he plays his entire career in the SEC and he actually decides to play (unlike Chase or Sewell) and you are concerned about his physicality?  Him not working out is not a HUGE red flag.  The guy played an entire season and put up better numbers than anyone EVER has.

117/1800/23 td in 13 games.  I have no questions about his ability to make it through a season.
Reply/Quote