Other
1.79%
1 1.79%
Total 56 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lions Game Game Ball
(12-24-2017, 08:58 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Because the primary means this team has of improving itself is through the draft. Early picks should mean better players. Today’s win is meaningless, just like next weeks if we win.

When this team starts vigorously pursuing all methods to improve then wins like today won’t matter so much. But signing the desperate retreads desperate for a job after 8 weeks of free agency has gotten us nowhere.

Go Ravens!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because the difference between 10-12 in the draft really matters, right?

Jesus Christ, you guys MUST be masochists, if you want your team to do terribly and then botch and moan about it.

Go Bengals, always.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Oline
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2017, 11:48 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Because the difference between 10-12 in the draft really matters, right?

Jesus Christ, you guys MUST be masochists, if you want your team to do terribly and then botch and moan about it.

Go Bengals, always.

Not a masochist. And not bitching and moaning. Just being pragmatic. And if the bengals lose out on the player that could most help them cause they got picked 1-2 spots before we picked cause we won a meaningless game is so bengals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2017, 11:48 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Because the difference between 10-12 in the draft really matters, right?

Go Bengals, always.

Yeah that's what I don't get.  Instead of wanting us to win, knocking a division rival out of the playoffs and letting our guys end the season on an up note, I'm supposed to hope we lose so we can move up a spot or two in the damn draft four months away.  A process which, according to many on here, we always seem to screw up regardless of where we pick anyway.  

**** that noise.  Beat the Ravens.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
dumb win. could be a difference between a guard like Nelson from Notre Dame n a un undersized wr.
Reply/Quote
Went gio, however the entire oline deserves a little credit.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2017, 01:00 AM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: dumb win.  could be a difference between a guard like Nelson from Notre Dame n a un undersized wr.

Nelson isn't going on 10 unless it's to the Bengals.  A win is a win, don't care if it means nothing.  We knocked a team out of playoff contention.  
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2017, 01:08 AM)ah5 Wrote: Nelson isn't going on 10 unless it's to the Bengals.  A win is a win, don't care if it means nothing.  We knocked a team out of playoff contention.  

Who cares about knocking the Lions out of the playoffs? If it was a division rival I could see it being satisfying, but I can totally understand those that are annoyed about messing up our draft position.

Reply/Quote
Please take the "dumb wins" comments to another thread and leave this one about who had the best performance in today's game.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Gio- he showed today what I always believed he was an elite change of pace back. I am not sure he could carry a 30 touch per game for a whole season but he can do it every now and then.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2017, 01:35 AM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Gio- he showed today what I always believed he was an elite change of pace back. I am not sure he could carry a 30 touch per game for a whole season but he can do it every now and then.

If you doubt Gio can be a 30 touch per game for a whole season RB; what must you think about Mixon?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-25-2017, 02:16 AM)bfine32 Wrote: If you doubt Gio can be a 30 touch per game for a whole season RB; what must you think about Mixon?
Mixon has more upside in my opinion but that should not take away from Gio and his role of n the team.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
The Haitian Sensation ...

Giovani Bernard Rock On
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2017, 01:18 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Who cares about knocking the Lions out of the playoffs? If it was a division rival I could see it being satisfying, but I can totally understand those that are annoyed about messing up our draft position.

True bengals fan, there is always next year.......
Reply/Quote
Gio played great...also its time to move on from Andy too
Reply/Quote
I want to know who on the sidelines called this gameplan. Apparently there was no wilting in the 2nd half and they finally utilized the ground game.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
I give the game ball to the 58 Bengals fans who spent their Christmas Eve at Paul Brown stadium to watch this game. Those are the true heroes!!!
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2017, 08:42 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: I give the game ball to the 58 Bengals fans who spent their Christmas Eve at Paul Brown stadium to watch this game. Those are the true heroes!!!

On behalf of all of them and myself, I graciously accept.  We got to go out onto the field and stand behind the cheerleaders during the Bengal introductions, so despite the crap weather and the scant crowd, it was a fun game to attend.  And they got a W to boot.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2017, 08:42 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: I give the game ball to the 58 Bengals fans who spent their Christmas Eve at Paul Brown stadium to watch this game. Those are the true heroes!!!

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports/nfl/bengals/2017/12/25/bengals-inject-life-into-half-empty-paul-brown-stadium/980296001/

47k showed up. Players taking notice too.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2017, 09:42 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: https://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports/nfl/bengals/2017/12/25/bengals-inject-life-into-half-empty-paul-brown-stadium/980296001/

47k showed up. Players taking notice too.

Hope Mike took notice.  He can blame it on Christmas Eve, or the crappy weather, or maybe having nothing to play for.  But if we still have Marvin or Mike pays the fans lip service with some in-house hire at HC next season, PBS will be just as empty come next September when it's a nice, sunny day.
Reply/Quote