Other
1.79%
1 1.79%
Total 56 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lions Game Game Ball
(12-25-2017, 10:07 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Hope Mike took notice.  He can blame it on Christmas Eve, or the crappy weather, or maybe having nothing to play for.  But if we still have Marvin or Mike pays the fans lip service with some in-house hire at HC next season, PBS will be just as empty come next September when it's a nice, sunny day.

No way he didn’t or hasn’t. They’ve been steadily declining pass few home games so he hears it that’s for sure. But he’s usually to stubborn to appease the fans, or Marv would of been gone after the Pitt meltdown. Now he simply has to do something because it’s so clear as day Ray Charles can see it’s time. A FO with any Super Bowl aspersions would of made a change before this started happening
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
 [Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2017, 08:49 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: On behalf of all of them and myself, I graciously accept.  We got to go out onto the field and stand behind the cheerleaders during the Bengal introductions, so despite the crap weather and the scant crowd, it was a fun game to attend.  And they got a W to boot.

My hat is off to you. I used to go all the time but I moved to Maine so its expensive ass Sunday Ticket for me. I tell you that it gets harder to argue with my wife with that extra expense when witnessing the Bengals football this year. Hopefully a new coach will breathe life into the fan base again.
Reply/Quote
Gio and Bullock are both putting together a great 2nd half of the season and have quietly been putting up some good numbers when they are getting their opportunities. Bright future for both of these guys next season.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2017, 12:04 AM)bengalhoel Wrote: My hat is off to you. I used to go all the time but I moved to Maine so its expensive ass Sunday Ticket for me. I tell you that it gets harder to argue with my wife with that extra expense when witnessing the Bengals football this year. Hopefully a new coach will breathe life into the fan base again.

Well, it's a conversation I have with the wife at the end of each season: to renew or not. But this offseason the discussion might run a little longer.  I'm sure it will be a hot topic all around the tri-state this off season. It's expensive and time-consuming, and people are going to need to see them make an effort in the off-season to improve.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2017, 08:41 PM)TKUHL Wrote: I agree, I've lost all pride in this team the past 2 years. While wishing for a loss seems lame it's understandable with the holes this team has to fill. I was hoping we would just lose out. I get wanting to keep fighting and being professional but what does that get us. Teams give up a lot just to move up a couple spots in the draft, all we had to do was keep losing and we can't even do that. What makes things even more frustrating is the fact that we wait till players are injured and we are out of the race to mix things up on the Oline, and it works out. This team always seems afraid to make any changes till it's too late.

Mediocre Merv gon' Mediocre.....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Gio was a stud, but I can't help but think some of it was playing a better guard and tackle combination. How many of us were clamoring for Redmond or Westerman to get a shot earlier? Hope someone can share the PFF rankings once available.
Reply/Quote