Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lions Game Predictions
The line that is going to trot on the field Sunday for te Bengals might not even be considered an elite college line. Barring a miracle the Bengals go 3 and out time and time again, Andy is in panic mode all day , the D won't get off the field on 3rd down and they'll lose 24-3ish
Reply/Quote
If the last two games are any indication then the score will be something like this:

Lions 38
Bengals 7
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Instead of predicting the score, I'm wondering what everyone thinks the team's attitude will be for this game. Does the team come fired up and ready to try to win the last 2 games for Merv or does the team continue to follow Merv's example and just not give a damn?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2017, 12:49 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Instead of predicting the score, I'm wondering what everyone thinks the team's attitude will be for this game. Does the team come fired up and ready to try to win the last 2 games for Merv or does the team continue to follow Merv's example and just not give a damn?

I don't think it's gonna matter.  The already horrific o line is in shambles right now.  Andy just better be glad Suh is no longer a Lion.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Star 
(12-22-2017, 12:49 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Instead of predicting the score, I'm wondering what everyone thinks the team's attitude will be for this game. Does the team come fired up and ready to try to win the last 2 games for Merv or does the team continue to follow Merv's example and just not give a damn?

They've been shellacked two games in a row, 10 consecutive quarters if you count the second half of the Steeler game.  At some point I would hope that whatever leaders there are on this team would stand up and say "Enough!  It's our team.  Be a ***** pro and fix it!" Or words to that effect.

Yeah, the O-line is jacked and the stadium is half empty, but get off the mat and show some pride, FFS.  Ten quarters of rolling over and playing dead is enough.  Probably too much to hope for.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Lions/ hell scratch that, Marvin Jones 21 Bengals 3 that's just the first half.
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2017, 10:26 AM)Wyche Wrote: [Image: 208-Old-School-quotes.gif]

Wink LMAO LMAO

Like a fox
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Ha,ha all you guys were wrong!!!!

Wink
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2017, 08:20 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Like a fox

(12-24-2017, 10:26 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: Ha,ha all you guys were wrong!!!!

Wink

Well.....jake wasn't, but....

[Image: i-did-not-see-that-one-coming.jpg]

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote