Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Lions @ Ravens / Browns @ Colts / Steelers @ Rams Gameday Thread
Renamed the thread since we are covering it all.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2023, 03:02 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Damnit. Baltimore scores again.

Damn Detroit.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I thought that was illegal. Guess not.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Lions finally moving.

Reply/Quote
Indy giving the Browns the ball inside the 50 twice in a row.

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2023, 03:07 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I thought that was illegal?  Guess not.

That IS illegal. Refs just screwed up big time. 
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2023, 03:07 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I thought that was illegal?  Guess not.

Whats that?

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2023, 03:08 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Whats that?

Oh sorry. Jumping over the line on a FG attempt.

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2023, 03:04 PM)Whacked Wrote: Yup.

Time to start accepting they we are playing for a Wild Card spot.

Maybe not. This game is far from over.

Reply/Quote

Myles Garrett rabbit hopped the long snapper and blocked a field goal....
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote

Garrett vaulted over the line to block a FG. The ONLY way it is remotely legal is if he did not touch anyone on either team while doing it. 
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2023, 03:09 PM)Synric Wrote: Myles Garrett rabbit hopped the long snapper and blocked a field goal....

Oh yeah, watching the Lions Ratbirds game.

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2023, 03:04 PM)Whacked Wrote: Yup.

Time to start accepting they we are playing for a Wild Card spot.

If that’s a down year, I’ll take it. Get there and see what you can do.

Reply/Quote
Minshew telling Lamar: watch this.

Reply/Quote
If anyone seen that little Lions girl fan cheering it was cute as heck. She was probably 6.

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2023, 03:18 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Minshew telling Lamar: watch this.

I wanted to take Minshew in so many fantasy games it was pathetic. But I was afraid to. Regret man, Regret.

Reply/Quote
#NFL Sources say Browns looking to trade for Gardner Minshew with a fully guaranteed contract.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2023, 03:23 PM)Synric Wrote: #NFL Sources say Browns looking to trade for Gardner Minshew with a fully guaranteed contract.

What? No way. FFS!

Reply/Quote
PJ taking a thirty step drop. Damn.

Reply/Quote
Indy’s coaching staff needs an ass whooping.

Reply/Quote