Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Lions @ Ravens / Browns @ Colts / Steelers @ Rams Gameday Thread
Have I mentioned that Myles Garett is really good?
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Myles Garrett unblocked. That was a HUGE screwup by the Colts offense.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2023, 03:35 PM)Joelist Wrote: Myles Garrett unblocked. That was a HUGE screwup by the Colts offense.

If you meant through the OT and TE then yes he was unblocked. Lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Garrett is all-world
Reply/Quote
Cleveland has not and probably will not have a sustained drive. One long run two short fields and a defensive TD. Indy needs to quit doing stupid shit.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Another 3pts

Unreal

It is not our weekend.

Watch the Stoolers come out w a win today to top it all off

Argggg
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2023, 03:37 PM)Synric Wrote: If you meant through the OT and TE then yes he was unblocked. Lol.

One hand by the TE instead of actually stepping back in front of him is unblocked. And the LT who was supposed to double did not shift to do so either. 
Reply/Quote
We never get breaks in our bye. We have to watch other teams become magically incompetent and out AFC North Rivals look like juggernauts.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2023, 03:45 PM)Joelist Wrote: One hand by the TE instead of actually stepping back in front of him is unblocked. And the LT who was supposed to double did not shift to do so either. 

TE chipped and released into the chehckdown to give the RT time to set which didn't matter because Garrett embarrassed him. 

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2023, 03:46 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: We never get breaks in our bye. We have to watch other teams become magically incompetent and out AFC North Rivals look like juggernauts.

Yes - and - we have to come back and figure out how to beat the Niners post-bye

No bueno
Reply/Quote
So the Stains are discovering PJ Walker is a better QB at this point in time than Watson...
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2023, 04:04 PM)Joelist Wrote: So the Stains are discovering PJ Walker is a better QB at this point in time than Watson...

Not really.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2023, 04:05 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Not really.

Actually yes. Right now he is. Watson has been doo doo mostly this season. 

Then again he should have been suspended for life but it was what it is. 
Reply/Quote
What happened to DTR? Did he get injured?

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2023, 02:40 PM)Whacked Wrote: Peach. AMEN

Finally some non-homer truth on this board

We are mediocre AT BEST this year.

AFC-N will go to the Rat Turds this year and maybe a slim chance to the Stains.

The Stoolers and Bengals will be fighting over the basement.

I don’t think we will be mediocre like this all season. But we’ve got our hands full in the North. The bottom line is with adding Orlando we should have been able to play our backup ( if our backup wasn’t #32 on the list of backups) and run the ball while Joe rested. Our roster was good enough to have us 2-2 then play a healthy Joe and be 4-2. Now we’ve got a rough go. I think we barely make the playoffs but it won’t be easy. They’ve got to get the OL playing tons better.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2023, 04:08 PM)Synric Wrote: What happened to DTR? Did he get injured?

No- he was awful in his only start they went with PJ walker instead.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2023, 04:12 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: No- he was awful in his only start they went with PJ walker instead.

Missed that.. but to be fair all the Browns QBs have been awful. 

Reply/Quote
All the Colts had to do was protect the ball above all else and they’d be winning.

Reply/Quote
All the Colts had to do was protect the ball above all else and they’d be winning. The fumble touchdown was especially bad. A run and a punt would have saved them 7.

Reply/Quote
I am now happy for every moment of suffering the Lions have endured the last 75 years or whatever.

Reply/Quote