Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lockett...
Tyler lockett 57 yd punt return for td and 3 grabs for 26 yards in the 1st half...  Tongue

*understand that this posted in good fun and is directed only at those posters who hurled profanity laced tirades at me for wanting lockett over fisher in the draft.

Wink
Reply/Quote
How long are you gonna dwell on this....
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
An old bull and a young bull were standing on a hilltop overlooking a herd of cattle. The young bull turns to the old bull and says "Let's run down there and have sex with one of those cows". The old bull replies "Let's walk down there and have sex with all of them."
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I dunno...good question.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 03:38 PM)jjvolt Wrote: Tyler lockett 57 yd punt return for td and 3 grabs for 26 yards in the 1st half...  Tongue

*understand that this posted in good fun and is directed only at those posters who hurled profanity laced tirades at me for wanting lockett over fisher in the draft.

Wink

can;t both players be good players.. I see offense line as a much more need than WR's.. example we just locked AJ Green up but we could lose both tackles after this season.... so i have no problem with how we drafted.. 
Reply/Quote
Yes, you are right but i am in more of a win now mode and i believe a dynamic playmaker would be a boost. Also, in my opinion we are not gonna just jettison both starting tackles next yr, therefore ogbuehi would have sufficed in case one of them walk.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 03:38 PM)jjvolt Wrote: Tyler lockett 57 yd punt return for td and 3 grabs for 26 yards in the 1st half...  Tongue

Wink
Does it matter if they're still down on the scoreboard?

And were you big on Tavon Austin too? He just did the same thing lol
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 04:02 PM)type_stripe Wrote: Does it matter if they're still down on the scoreboard?

And were you big on Tavon Austin too? He just did the same thing lol

No, wasnt big on austin.

I guess lockett is no good and the rest of the seahawks are no good because they are trailing. Rolleyes
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 04:12 PM)jjvolt Wrote: No, wasnt big on austin.

I guess lockett is no good and the rest of the seahawks are no good because they are trailing. Rolleyes

Never said that. you're the one still hung up on the fact he wasn't drafted by the bengals. Which is why you started this thread. Congrats for his explosive play ability on returns, but who gives a damn? His team is losing and he hasnt done much else since the 1st qtr...
Reply/Quote
None of them have done much...
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 03:54 PM)jjvolt Wrote: Yes, you are right but i am in more of a win now mode and i believe a dynamic playmaker would be a boost. Also, in my opinion we are not gonna just jettison both starting tackles next yr, therefore ogbuehi would have sufficed in case one of them walk.

I see us winning now with Fisher.. he will add a nice dimension to our lack of blocking TE.. i predict a few pass catches from this guy this year.  He is not a wasted pick for this year.... Lockett would also have been a part time player and some games would be inactive this year so not sure why you think he would make much difference on this team this year.
Reply/Quote
Inactive? I doubt that. I hope fisher works out. Just totally disagree with the pick. Not as much as when we took chris perry and akili smith but on in that area...
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 04:48 PM)jjvolt Wrote: Inactive? I doubt that.  I hope fisher works out. Just totally disagree with the pick.  Not as much as when we took chris perry and akili smith but on in that area...

so today who would be inactive for Wr's if we had Lockett ?  Green, Sanu and Jones are locks.. so i am assuming Tate is your thinking... i don;t see it..
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 04:37 PM)jjvolt Wrote: None of them have done much...

most other players on the Seahawks are proven and started to Put in work
Reply/Quote
Tate is inactive when he is active. R u serious?
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 08:21 PM)jjvolt Wrote: Tate is inactive when he is active. R u serious?

almost as funny as you going crazy over Fisher... he looked good today in his snaps... did you see he went out on a pass.. he is going to add a nice dimension for us this year... 
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 08:27 PM)Anderson HOF Wrote: almost as funny as you going crazy over Fisher... he looked good today in his snaps... did you see he went out on a pass.. he is going to add a nice dimension for us this year... 
C'mon, man.
Reply/Quote
Can you stop bumping your damn Lockett threads?
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
I guess i will now that crazy legs fisher has burst onto the scene. Lol!
Reply/Quote
Could have just replied to the other thread that we could all ignore.

Starting a new thread is just annoying.
Reply/Quote