Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Long injury report this week
Add Tee Higgins to the did not practice list with that ankle he declared was "fine" after the game. And add Joe's knee to compliment his pinky. WR Mike Thomas and Khalid Kareen both returned to practice after their bouts with the flu

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Wtf is wrong with Burrows Knee!?!?!
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2021, 08:12 PM)Tony Wrote: Wtf is wrong with Burrows Knee!?!?!

Wrecked forever last season.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
https://www.49ers.com/team/injury-report/

Everyone deals with injuries
Reply/Quote

There was one sack where he got up real slow and it looked like he could of had something occur there. I remember hoping like hell he'd get up. 

Mike Williams, Keenan Allen and chris Harris  just got out on the covid reserve list. Hopefully it didn't spread to anyone and wouldn't mind terribly if they had to miss some time and it cost them a W. 
Reply/Quote

Trey Hill
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-08-2021, 08:07 PM)pally Wrote: Add Tee Higgins to the did not practice list with that ankle he declared was "fine" after the game.  And add Joe's knee to compliment his pinky.  WR Mike Thomas and Khalid Kareen both returned to practice after their bouts with the flu

Dang, sadly that is longer than a Walgreen's receipt. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

I could be wrong about this but I think Burrows knee has been listed on the injury report every week so far this season - its kind of just default since the injury last year. 

I thought I heard that but could be 100% wrong. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2021, 08:57 PM)motoarch Wrote: https://www.49ers.com/team/injury-report/

Everyone deals with injuries

This is like saying "Everyone deals with illness".  While it is 100% true it is silly to act like a person with liver cancer has the same problems as a person with a common cold.

This year the Bengals have actually been pretty lucky when it comes to staying healthy.  Probably better than most other teams.  But last year we were absolutely decimated by injuries.  

I think injuries are random and don't really have much to do with a team's training staff or coaches.  Our good luck this year is just the odds evening out after last season being so bad.
Reply/Quote
It's all a ploy by Taylor to get the 49ers in an overconfident mode. Our REAL injury report is like Waynes tummy boo-boos and Burrow has a penis where his pinky used to be. Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
To add some context, the majority of the starters that were on the list were held out for extra rest/precaution and Mixon was held out because they don't want others to be under the weather going into the game (confirmed he only has a cold).

I'm not jumping for joy or anything, but barring anything during actual practices, we will go into the game fairly healthy, with only 3-4 of the guys on the report not suiting up (and one of them is Logan, who may go on IR).
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2021, 11:22 AM)fredtoast Wrote: This is like saying "Everyone deals with illness".  While it is 100% true it is silly to act like a person with liver cancer has the same problems as a person with a common cold.

This year the Bengals have actually been pretty lucky when it comes to staying healthy.  Probably better than most other teams.  But last year we were absolutely decimated by injuries.  

I think injuries are random and don't really have much to do with a team's training staff or coaches.  Our good luck this year is just the odds evening out after last season being so bad.

Yes, we were due. We've actually had some pretty bad luck with injuries dating back to the end of Marvin's run. We were actually past due for some good luck.

Our problem is, we need to upgrade the depth some.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-09-2021, 10:55 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I could be wrong about this but I think Burrows knee has been listed on the injury report every week so far this season - its kind of just default since the injury last year. 

I thought I heard that but could be 100% wrong. 

Whew! That scared me for a minute because one of that last hits he took was horrendous.. I wonder if the Oline members who cause these hits feel bad at all? Some of them are brutal...
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2021, 12:12 PM)Tony Wrote: Whew! That scared me for a minute because one of that last hits he took was horrendous.. I wonder if the Oline members who cause these hits feel bad at all? Some of them are brutal...

So I was wrong about this. Just checked the bengals.com injury report history and it looks like Burrow only showed up with "knee" in week 2. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2021, 12:34 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: So I was wrong about this. Just checked the bengals.com injury report history and it looks like Burrow only showed up with "knee" in week 2. 

anyone else surprised that no LBs have been brought in for at least a "kick the tires" ?
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2021, 12:56 PM)kalibengal Wrote: anyone else surprised that no LBs have been brought in for at least a "kick the tires" ?

Maybe that's good news about Wilson's injury.
Reply/Quote
Awuzie is good... Huh?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2021, 01:05 PM)Mer Wrote: Maybe that's good news about Wilson's injury.

Markus Bailey played a good bit against the Steelers.

Is he out with an injury now?
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2021, 01:16 PM)jason Wrote: Awuzie is good... Huh?

Is he?
I sure hope so.
Dude has been great (thus far)
Reply/Quote
Knock wood, Trae Waynes isn't on that list.....may need him if Awuzie isn't 100%
Reply/Quote