Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Looks like Peyton has been taking advice from Luck
(11-23-2015, 02:01 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: ... and leading our division! Rolleyes

thats even sadder.... are you proud of that?
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 10:21 PM)Bengaldor Wrote: Insider info maybe?  Some kind of conspiracy?  Maybe it was aliens.   Ninja

It was... Aliens! Shocked
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 09:46 PM)Bengaldor Wrote: Haha I talked you into rooting against a division rival.  Sad.  Very sad.  You should always be rooting against division rivals and not require someone talking you into it.  Then again you are a fan of like 28 NFL teams so I guess that makes it difficult for you.  :)

Also sorry for my absence even during the Bengals' losses.  Something happened to the old message board where page could not be found and I had to do some looking around before I saw a twitter post with the new URL.

For some reason, I'd always thought that AFC North teams are tough "outs" and that since the AFC South teams have been playing shitty ball all season, they should be easy wins for any teams. So, it came as a huge surprise to me to see the Ravens get beat by the Jaguars and the Bengals get beat by the Texans! I just felt like if there was a season where the Colts could use some help, THIS season would be it. But then again, since the AFC South teams were playing crap-ball, it should be no problem, right?

Wrong!

Now the Colts are in a fight with all of the crap teams in their division without Andrew Luck. Great! Just what I wanted in a season! Rolleyes
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2015, 10:52 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: For some reason, I'd always thought that AFC North teams are tough "outs" and that since the AFC South teams have been playing shitty ball all season, they should be easy wins for any teams. So, it came as a huge surprise to me to see the Ravens get beat by the Jaguars and the Bengals get beat by the Texans! I just felt like if there was a season where the Colts could use some help, THIS season would be it. But then again, since the AFC South teams were playing crap-ball, it should be no problem, right?

Wrong!

Now the Colts are in a fight with all of the crap teams in their division without Andrew Luck. Great! Just what I wanted in a season! Rolleyes

They were in a fight at the bottom of the division with Luck healthy, too. So, don't be playing the, "Our starting QB is out." Non-sense.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 05:41 AM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: They were in a fight at the bottom of the division with Luck healthy, too. So, don't be playing the, "Our starting QB is out." Non-sense.

I'm not. It looks like Hasselbeck will be just fine as the Colts QB for the rest of the season! He hasn't lost a game yet as the starter this season. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Side note: Peyton Manning probably will never play another snap for the Broncos after last night.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
The Colts should re-sign Manning after this year.

As Hasselbeck's backup.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 02:12 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Side note: Peyton Manning probably will never play another snap for the Broncos after last night.

How do you know? Did John Elway call you and said that Manning will be benched because Osweiler was good for 1 game? You have no idea. You're just guessing...  :snark:
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 03:50 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: The Colts should re-sign Manning after this year.

As Hasselbeck's backup.

Keep mocking Manning. He'll probably get well enough to start when the Bengals play the Broncos. Then he'll put their lights out.  Smirk
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2015, 11:30 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Keep mocking Manning. He'll probably get well enough to start when the Bengals play the Broncos. Then he'll put their lights out.  Smirk

Like he did last season...on Monday night?
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2015, 11:17 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: How do you know? Did John Elway call you and said that Manning will be benched because Osweiler was good for 1 game? You have no idea. You're just guessing...  :snark:

Manning is old.
Manning is broken down.
Manning's old, broken down body is not going to magically get better in cold weather.
Manning wants to run his offense out of the shotgun.
Osweiler is a better fit for the offense Kubiak wants to run.
Oswelier has done a, at least, capable job running the offense the last 2 games. 

Anyone that watches a little football and is at least of average intelligence knows this.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2015, 11:30 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Keep mocking Manning. He'll probably get well enough to start when the Bengals play the Broncos. Then he'll put their lights out.  Smirk

With his cane, or his walker?

Reply/Quote

Keep holding on to that. Bengals 27-donks-24  Big Grin
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2015, 01:16 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Manning is old.
Manning is broken down.
Manning's old, broken down body is not going to magically get better in cold weather.
Oswelier has done a, at least, capable job running the offense the last 2 games. 

Anyone that watches a little football and is at least of average intelligence knows this.

I think rRaulk pretty much wrapped it up. Rep 
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2015, 01:16 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Manning is old.
Manning is broken down.

Osweiler's had 2 good games. TWO! Manning's had how many? Also a Superbowl ring? You can't replace that kind of experience - even as a game manager. Trust me, as soon as his foot is healed, he'll be back. I know y'all don't believe that, but it's going to happen.  :snark:
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2015, 01:17 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: With his cane, or his walker?

Like I said... keep mocking him. You'll have only yourself to blame when he puts the Bengals lights out.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2015, 07:01 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Like I said... keep mocking him. You'll have only yourself to blame when he puts the Bengals lights out.

You mean when he yells, "hey you kids, stay off my lawn!!!!!!"?

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2015, 07:00 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Osweiler's had 2 good games. TWO! Manning's had how many? Also a Superbowl ring? You can't replace that kind of experience - even as a game manager. Trust me, as soon as his foot is healed, he'll be back. I know y'all don't believe that, but it's going to happen.  :snark:

What the hell good is experience when your body can't produce?

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2015, 07:04 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: What the hell good is experience when your body can't produce?

You haven't been watching Hasselbeck this season?  :snark:
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2015, 07:12 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: You haven't been watching Hasselbeck this season?  :snark:

Can you even read?

Is Hasselbeck as broken down as Manning is? Does Hasselbeck have the experience and (former) talent Manning does?

You are so so bad at this. You should quit.

Reply/Quote