Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Looks like Peyton has been taking advice from Luck
(12-02-2015, 07:00 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote:  Trust me, as soon as his foot is healed, he'll be back. I know y'all don't believe that, but it's going to happen.  He'll be back throwing lame duck interceptions just like luck:snark:

Fixed it for you!!! Rock On
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2015, 07:31 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Can you even read?

Is Hasselbeck as broken down as Manning is? Does Hasselbeck have the experience and (former) talent Manning does?

You are so so bad at this. You should quit.

Hasselbeck is OLDER and has LESS talent than Manning. Yet, he's been undefeated in his 4 starts this season. When Manning heals and gets back as the starter for the Broncos, he'll put the Bengals lights out.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2015, 08:22 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Hasselbeck is OLDER and has LESS talent than Manning. Yet, he's been undefeated in his 4 starts this season. When Manning heals and gets back as the starter for the Broncos, he'll put the Bengals lights out.

When the steelers beat the colts (at home) and the texans beat the bills, the colts dim flickering playoff light will be extinguished. Although at that point you may be begging for the Bengals to beat the steelers to try to help the colts sneak into the sixth seed.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2015, 08:22 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Hasselbeck is OLDER and has LESS talent than Manning. Yet, he's been undefeated in his 4 starts this season. When Manning heals and gets back as the starter for the Broncos, he'll put the Bengals lights out.

Amazing. You've been around about 5 years or so and you were, supposedly, mid 20s back in the beginning, yet you are so much like a 12 yr old it's astounding.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2015, 12:07 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Amazing. You've been around about 5 years or so and you were, supposedly, mid 20s back in the beginning, yet you are so much like a 12 yr old it's astounding.

Maybe mid 20's or 30 by now,but the mind of a 12 year old.  :crazy:

Reply/Quote
Mannings Career path only has one Direction... 2016 QB of the Cleveland Browns.
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2015, 07:12 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Mannings Career path only has one Direction... 2016 QB of the Cleveland Browns.

Oh my...that would be sooooo sweet. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2015, 07:12 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Mannings Career path only has one Direction... 2016 QB of the Cleveland Browns.

I guess coltsfan will have to respect the browns then.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2015, 11:12 PM)Beaker Wrote: When the steelers beat the colts (at home) and the texans beat the bills, the colts dim flickering playoff light will be extinguished. Although at that point you may be begging for the Bengals to beat the steelers to try to help the colts sneak into the sixth seed.

I'm not worried about the Colts. They'll make it into the playoffs and probably win at least 1 game. Don't know if they have what it takes to get into the Superbowl this year, but they have what it takes to win a playoff game - unlike the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2015, 12:07 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Amazing. You've been around about 5 years or so and you were, supposedly, mid 20s back in the beginning, yet you are so much like a 12 yr old it's astounding.

Really? Age Smack? What are you... 100 years old or what? I'm in my late 20's now - so what! Age isn't a measure of maturity or intelligence. Something you seem to be lacking at times.

I was trying to explain that if Hasselbeck can be as successful as he's been with less talent than Manning AND less talent of players than the Broncos, then when Mannning gets over his foot injury, he'll be a helluva lot BETTER than what he was earlier in the season. Foot injuries can affect everything you do from throwing to running. So just because Manning looked "old" with his foot injury, doesn't mean he's going to be the same without it! It explains why he's had all this trouble earlier in the season.

You better hope Osweiler is still the QB when the Bengals play the Broncos. Because if it's Manning, y'all just better put an "L" in your Win/Loss column.  :snark:
Reply/Quote

No!  :angry:
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2015, 10:13 PM)Beaker Wrote: I guess coltsfan will have to respect the browns then.

Manning will never, ever be a Brown. Ever! He'll retire first!  :angry:
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2015, 02:35 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Manning will never, ever be a Brown. Ever! He'll retire first!  :angry:

Inside source? The shef! :snark:

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2015, 02:32 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Really? Age Smack? What are you... 100 years old or what? I'm in my late 20's now - so what! Age isn't a measure of maturity or intelligence. Something you seem to be lacking at times.

I was trying to explain that if Hasselbeck can be as successful as he's been with less talent than Manning AND less talent of players than the Broncos, then when Mannning gets over his foot injury, he'll be a helluva lot BETTER than what he was earlier in the season. Foot injuries can affect everything you do from throwing to running. So just because Manning looked "old" with his foot injury, doesn't mean he's going to be the same without it! It explains why he's had all this trouble earlier in the season.

You better hope Osweiler is still the QB when the Bengals play the Broncos. Because if it's Manning, y'all just better put an "L" in your Win/Loss column.  :snark:
L in the Win/Loss column has become quite the normal this season for your bum ass team.  Tongue 

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2015, 02:35 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Manning will never, ever be a Brown. Ever! He'll retire first!  :angry:

Rumor is that they're going to offer him partial ownership,  starting qb job, and head coaching duties. 
Another first for PM.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 05:49 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Rumor is that they're going to offer him partial ownership,  starting qb job, and head coaching duties. 
Another first for PM.

Yeah... RIGHT! Wink
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2015, 02:50 PM)Se ky bengal Wrote: L in the Win/Loss column has become quite the normal this season for your bum ass team.  Tongue 

Don't worry... that "L" will be quite normal for your Bengals when they play their first playoff game this season. Rolleyes
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 09:22 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Don't worry... that "L" will be quite normal for your Bengals when they play their first playoff game this season. Rolleyes

Indy just better hope they can get there. GO TEXANS!!!!! Hilarious

Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 09:27 AM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Indy just better hope they can get there. GO TEXANS!!!!! Hilarious

They'll make it. The only one they have to worry about are the Texans and they've already beaten them.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 09:56 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: They'll make it. The only one they have to worry about are the Texans and they've already beaten them.

Yeah, by 1 TD back when the Texans were struggling and Mallet was the starting QB. Since the loss to the Colts, the Texans have gone 5-2 including a tough win against the Bengals.  The Colts, meanwhile, have gone 3-4 since beating the Texans defeating powerhouse teams like the Bucs and Falcons.

If I was a fan of the Colts (and considering I was actually rooting for them to beat Pittsburgh this past Sunday, I dare say I'm more of a Colts fan than you are), I'd be worried about the Texans.

Heck, we've got a bigger lead on the Steelers AND have "already beaten them" and I'm still a little worried about them.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote