Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looks like it maybe Cincy vs Stoolers afterall in the playoffs.
Second Steelers games, Dalton's opening drive interception changed the game from a tying score to the Steelers ball and an injury to our leader. Then, we had to thrust in McCaron early, which he obviously wasn't prepared, and he had to work without Eifert, who was injured by the cheap-shotting Mike Mitchell, and a tight end is a young QB's best friend. We were also without Jones, which was big against the top receiving core in the league.

Jets defense is better against the run and the pass, but a lot better against the pass, so I'd like the Steelers and their swiss cheese secondary, especially with Eifert back.

Something always goes wrong against the Steelers, though, so I'd like to play the Jets.

Bills seem like they're in a free-fall and just falling apart, so I trust the Jets to get it done.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2015, 05:35 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Jets defense is better against the run and the pass, but a lot better against the pass, so I'd like the Steelers and their swiss cheese secondary, especially with Eifert back.

Bingo
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2015, 03:12 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: I will be rooting for the Jets 100% on Sunday against the Bills. But the Jets vs the Bills game will be Rex's Superbowl and the Bills will be tough at home for the Jets. That said, if the Stoolers beat the Browns and the Bills beat the Jets, the Stoolers will retake the 6th seed.

Most likey we will have the 3rd seed as I don't see Denver losing to the Chargers in Denver. That said, it will be the 3rd seed vs the 6th seed in the first round.

Go J-E-T-S. Tongue

I hate the Stoolers.

The only problem with facing the Jets is that they beat us twice at Cincy during the playoffs. Sad

The only thing with Steelers is that they continually intentionally injure our players and get away with it with a slap on the wrist all the time.  That's why I'd rather play the Jets.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2015, 06:31 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: The only thing with Steelers is that they continually intentionally injure our players and get away with it with a slap on the wrist all the time.  That's why I'd rather play the Jets.

Agree,

And not to mention the Steelers own PBS, for whatever reasons we can't beat them at home. I fully believe you could get 22 guys out of the stands and put them in black and piss yellow and we'd lose.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2015, 07:40 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Agree,

And not to mention the Steelers own PBS, for whatever reasons we can't beat them at home. I fully believe you could get 22 guys out of the stands and put them in black and piss yellow and we'd lose.

Bad luck off of stupid decisions.  

It can't go on forever.

Obviously, I'd like the bye to get Dalton back, but the Steelers don't scare me.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2015, 03:43 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: Don't rule out the Chargers beating the Broncos just yet, they are division rivals and always play them tough plus this is likely their last game as the San Diego Chargers (likely the team to move to L.A.) and Rivers will be amped up and emotional for its swan song (He is way better than Osweiller).

Don't be surprised if San Diego beats Denver, I'd be more worried about the Bengals handling business against the Ravens.

Why?
"The Power of life and death is in the tongue"
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2015, 04:07 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: have you noticed the comments this year from players.. many are already tired of Rex.. he never achieved that much in New York and it is already showing in Buffalo that his style does not fit as well with players as some want to make it out.  

Did you forget your link?
Reply/Quote
LeSean might be out so that is good!!

Go Jets http://www.ganggreennation.com/2015/12/30/10691296/jets-vs-bills-lesean-mccoy-likely-out-for-bills
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2015, 05:35 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Second Steelers games, Dalton's opening drive interception changed the game from a tying score to the Steelers ball and an injury to our leader.  Then, we had to thrust in McCaron early, which he obviously wasn't prepared, and he had to work without Eifert, who was injured by the cheap-shotting Mike Mitchell, and a tight end is a young QB's best friend.  We were also without Jones, which was big against the top receiving core in the league.

Jets defense is better against the run and the pass, but a lot better against the pass, so I'd like the Steelers and their swiss cheese secondary, especially with Eifert back.

Something always goes wrong against the Steelers, though, so I'd like to play the Jets.

Bills seem like they're in a free-fall and just falling apart, so I trust the Jets to get it done.
In one comment you would like to play both of them?
Reply/Quote
Why are bengals fans so enamored with the Steelers? Who cares if they make it in or not? Who cares if that's who we play. If we play them, then put them out. If we play the Jets, then put them out. The steelers and their fans couldn't give a single F if we make the playoffs or not. So why do we care about them? No matter what team we play or what seed we get, just win. That's it, plain and simple.

Reply/Quote
(12-30-2015, 03:43 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: Don't rule out the Chargers beating the Broncos just yet, they are division rivals and always play them tough plus this is likely their last game as the San Diego Chargers (likely the team to move to L.A.) and Rivers will be amped up and emotional for its swan song (He is way better than Osweiller).

Don't be surprised if San Diego beats Denver, I'd be more worried about the Bengals handling business against the Ravens.

This is what I'm hoping for.  I live in Charger country so I'm forced to watch that team more than my stomach can handle.  With that said, Rivers is a gamer, and he's gonna have that team inspired to go out and play possibly their last game as San Diego Chargers.  Also, the Broncos just played a very physical and emotional game on Monday night and are playing the Chargers on a short-ish week.  It's definitely within the realm of possibility for Sand Diego to beat their bitter rivals.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2015, 09:56 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Why are bengals fans so enamored with the Steelers? Who cares if they make it in or not? Who cares if that's who we play. If we play them, then put them out. If we play the Jets, then put them out. The steelers and their fans couldn't give a single F if we make the playoffs or not. So why do we care about them? No matter what team we play or what seed we get, just win. That's it, plain and simple.

1st: They are a division rival.

2nd: Unfortunately, Stoolers are our weakness @ home.
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
(12-30-2015, 09:39 PM)CincyProduct Wrote: Did you forget your link?

Well here is one for ya from their best player on Defense... 

http://www.syracuse.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2015/10/mario_williams_buffalo_bills_defense_scheme_plays.html
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2015, 12:30 AM)milksheikh Wrote: 1st: They are a division rival.

2nd: Unfortunately, Stoolers are our weakness @ home.

we beat them once this year.. so we can beat them again.... but they won;t be there anyway.. im predicting the Jets over the hapless Bills anyway
Reply/Quote
With any luck PIT won't even make the playoffs.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2015, 12:16 AM)tenacious-B Wrote: This is what I'm hoping for.  I live in Charger country so I'm forced to watch that team more than my stomach can handle.  With that said, Rivers is a gamer, and he's gonna have that team inspired to go out and play possibly their last game as San Diego Chargers.  Also, the Broncos just played a very physical and emotional game on Monday night and are playing the Chargers on a short-ish week.  It's definitely within the realm of possibility for Sand Diego to beat their bitter rivals.

I feel like he should have forced that team to make it's last SEASON in San Diego memorable, if he had the power.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2015, 01:51 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I feel like he should have forced that team to make it's last SEASON in San Diego memorable, if he had the power.

That team has had a TON of injuries, plus the suspension of Gates, etc. They may not be a good team, but I think they'll be better than 5-11 (ish) next year.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
No.

1. NE
2. DEN
3. CIN
4. HOU
5. KC
6. NYJ

WC: Bengals beat Jets and KC beats HOU
DIV: Bengals go back to DEN and win with Dalton, Eifert and Co. and KC upsets NE
AFCC: Bengals host KC and win a trip to the SB.

Write it in stone with a permanent chisel.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2015, 02:58 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: No.

1. NE
2. DEN
3. CIN
4. HOU
5. KC
6. NYJ

WC: Bengals beat Jets and KC beats HOU
DIV: Bengals go back to DEN and win with Dalton, Eifert and Co. and KC upsets NE
AFCC: Bengals host KC and win a trip to the SB.

Write it in stone with a permanent chisel.

I just felt a tingle in my britches reading that. 

Reply/Quote
(12-31-2015, 10:20 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: I just felt a tingle in my britches reading that. 

That wasn't diaharrea was it?
Reply/Quote