Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lottery winning prankster
While many people might exclaim "I'm going to Disney World" if they win the big jackpot, this lottery winner in Illinois decided that he had other plans for his money..

https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/lottery-winner-arrested-for-dumping-200000-of-manure-on-ex-boss-lawn/

[quote54-year old Brian Morris, from the small town of Clarendon Hills in Dupage County, bought over 20,000 tons of manure and asked for it to be dumped on his former boss’ property, pretending it was his residence.
Dozens of trucks filled with manure showed up in front of the house around 6:00 this morning and began dumping their smelly cargo over the property’s lawn.
George Fitzgerald, Mr. Morris’ former employer, was awakened by the sound of the vehicles on his property and rapidly called the police.
Unfortunately, it took the police more than 15 minutes to arrive on the site, and more than 10,000 tons of manure had already been dumped in the meantime.
Brian Morris was standing right across the street and laughing when the police arrived, and he rapidly came over to confess his responsibility and explain his motivations.][/quote]

I don't know that I would prank my boss in such a way. For all that he's taught me over the years, I might give him a cool gift, like a 14K golden bush axe.

Edit: Credit to 'Zona for being the one to find this story.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Something fishy about this story.  Trucks don't just dump piles of manure without asking where or at least speaking to the customer.

And they sure don't keep dumping it after the landowner tells them he is calling the police to stop them.

A good sized duel axel dump truck holds less than 20 ton.  No way in hell he got 10,00 tons dumped.  
(05-15-2018, 05:23 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Something fishy about this story.  Trucks don't just dump piles of manure without asking where or at least speaking to the customer.

And they sure don't keep dumping it after the landowner tells them he is calling the police to stop them.

A good sized duel axel dump truck holds less than 20 ton.  No way in hell he got 10,00 tons dumped.  

You didn't read on, to find that the prankster was across the street, laughing?  I'd say it's a good bet that he met the lead truck, pretended to be the homeowner, and instructed them where to start dumping.

You're correct on the numbers not adding up.  Friend of mine has a tandem axle dump.  He says he hauls an average load of 12 yards of gravel, depending on moisture content, that's between 12 to 18 tons.  Manure certainly isn't as dense or heavy as gravel, that would be literally a shit ton of truck loads.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(05-15-2018, 06:46 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: You didn't read on, to find that the prankster was across the street, laughing?  I'd say it's a good bet that he met the lead truck, pretended to be the homeowner, and instructed them where to start dumping.

You're correct on the numbers not adding up.  Friend of mine has a tandem axle dump.  He says he hauls an average load of 12 yards of gravel, depending on moisture content, that's between 12 to 18 tons.  Manure certainly isn't as dense or heavy as gravel, that would be literally a shit ton of truck loads.

Regardless, even just 1 ton of manure on your lawn would be a lot of shit to deal with LOL
(05-15-2018, 05:23 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Something fishy about this story.  Trucks don't just dump piles of manure without asking where or at least speaking to the customer.

(05-15-2018, 06:46 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: You didn't read on, to find that the prankster was across the street, laughing?  I'd say it's a good bet that he met the lead truck, pretended to be the homeowner, and instructed them where to start dumping.

I'm guessing they got their tons and pounds mixed up.
Wasn't sure if the story was real of clickbait on Facebook, but I always thought it would be cool to offer people $700 to throw their household garbage on my old boss' lawn.

Why $700? It's a $500 fine for littering, so they'd make $200.
Haha fantastic. I hope I never pissed off an employee like this lol
What's the deal with our societal trope of hating our bosses/employers and dreaming about winning the lottery and telling them off and/or dumping manure on their lawn, etc? That'll teach you to give me a job, you idiot! MWA HA HA!!!
(05-16-2018, 11:07 AM)Nately120 Wrote: What's the deal with our societal trope of hating our bosses/employers and dreaming about winning the lottery and telling them off and/or dumping manure on their lawn, etc?  That'll teach you to give me a job, you idiot!  MWA HA HA!!!

I blame liberals and their anti-business ideology. Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
(05-16-2018, 12:07 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I blame liberals and their anti-business ideology. Mellow

I blame Johnny Paycheck...then again, I blame him for everything. 
(05-16-2018, 12:23 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I blame Johnny Paycheck...then again, I blame him for everything. 

Oooooooooooooooooooooh, I hate that guy.  Mad
[Image: giphy.gif]
(05-16-2018, 12:23 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I blame Johnny Paycheck...then again, I blame him for everything. 

Hey now....he's the only hell his Momma raised.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Clearly fake, but still a good laugh. Especially like the mugshot of him laughing
When I was a year and a half old my grandma paid for a dump truck to dump wood scraps along a disputed property line between a beer distributor we leased and some 80 year old lady's front lawn. On the drive home I ate a peanut butter and banana sandwich with nothing to drink. It's my earliest memory.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]