Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lou Anarumo still not fired..
Here we are on the Monday and still no word on Anarumo being fired.. this is nuts. How can this man still have a job. Give the job to anybody else but him they couldnt do any worse. Anarumo STINKS. That guy had two weeks to prepare and has already faced the Ravens once and we got absolutely destroyed. Couldnt stop a fn things and kept giving up that same over the middle bs. Get rid of Anarumo now.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2019, 06:25 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: Here we are on the Monday and still no word on Anarumo being fired.. this is nuts. How can this man still have a job. Give the job to anybody else but him they couldnt do any worse. Anarumo STINKS. That guy had two weeks to prepare and has already faced the Ravens once and we got absolutely destroyed. Couldnt stop a fn things and kept giving up that same over the middle bs. Get rid of Anarumo now.

Turner and Taylor aren't fired either. They all suck ass.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-11-2019, 06:42 PM)BengalChris Wrote: Turner and Taylor aren't fired either. They all suck ass.

Agreed. I was gonna try and stick with Taylor, but I've seen about enough.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2019, 06:25 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: Here we are on the Monday and still no word on Anarumo being fired.. this is nuts. How can this man still have a job. Give the job to anybody else but him they couldnt do any worse. Anarumo STINKS. That guy had two weeks to prepare and has already faced the Ravens once and we got absolutely destroyed. Couldnt stop a fn things and kept giving up that same over the middle bs. Get rid of Anarumo now.

0-9 but trying very hard and no hurt feelings...

3 year extenstions all around
Reply/Quote
Make petition, only need 11 signature
Reply/Quote
A real FO would at least be ready for the off season. At this point maybe you let this crew finish out the year but be ready to find some replacements. Find the best linebacking coach in the league and make him your DC. Find some college coaches who would make a good offensive line coach, OC, or even head coach. We are going to have the #1 pick, that has to be alluring to somebody.

Of course, that would be with a real FO...

Reply/Quote
(11-11-2019, 06:52 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: Agreed. I was gonna try and stick with Taylor, but I've seen about enough.

Oline protected the QB well, opened up some holes for the running game, and he's working with journeymen at best. Of all the coaches we're going to fire I think Turner can get in the back of the line. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Taylor and Anarumo go back to their Miami days. They are best buds. Anarumo isn’t going anywhere until Zac goes
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2019, 08:13 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Oline protected the QB well, opened up some holes for the running game, and he's working with journeymen at best. Of all the coaches we're going to fire I think Taylor can get in the back of the line. 

His play calling is absolutely atrocious though. My sister, who knows next to nothing about football, even asked me during yesterday’s game “why did they throw it so far past the yellow line” (I believe it was 4th and 2) and again “if they needed to get past that yellow line why did they have that guy (Mixon) try to run up the middle” (third and long) Whatever

Taylor can’t even get the basics right.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2019, 09:52 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: His play calling is absolutely atrocious though. My sister, who knows next to nothing about football, even asked me during yesterday’s game “why did they throw it so far past the yellow line” (I believe it was 4th and 2) and again “if they needed to get past that yellow line why did they have that guy (Mixon) try to run up the middle” (third and long) Whatever

Taylor can’t even get the basics right.

Yeah, that's on me. I meant Turner. Taylor has done nothing right. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I have been a big supporter of Zac since he was hired and when the season started I honestly didn't expect much this season, I was hoping to see a bit of an improvement though and I thought it would be next season before we see a Big improvement but even I said to myself whilst watching the game that Zac needs to go.
I don't think its all on Zac though as over the last 3 seasons the Defence have went down hill rapidly and seem to have totally forgotten how to tackle and cover their players.
If we are going to stick with Zac I think we need trade anyone that we can get any kind of worth for and let him bring in his own guys.
Reply/Quote
In reality, what did you expect Anarumo to do with this defense? They were terrible last year and they did absolutely nothing to try to improve it.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2019, 11:13 AM)Fullrock Wrote: In reality, what did you expect Anarumo to do with this defense? They were terrible last year and they did absolutely nothing to try to improve it.

Be somewhere near the ball.  Two interceptions in nine games.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-11-2019, 08:05 PM)BoomerFan Wrote: A real FO would at least be ready for the off season. At this point maybe you let this crew finish out the year but be ready to find some replacements. Find the best linebacking coach in the league and make him your DC. Find some college coaches who would make a good offensive line coach, OC, or even head coach. We are going to have the #1 pick, that has to be alluring to somebody.

Of course, that would be with a real FO...

I hear there is an untapped football pipeline in Switzerland.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-12-2019, 01:08 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Be somewhere near the ball.  Two interceptions in nine games.  

Because they showed last year they could do that?? They ranked dead last in defense last year and made zero changes to that side of the ball. None. Oh, unless you count signing BW Webb lol. You can't make chicken salad out of chicken shit.
Reply/Quote
Even if they wanted to fire Lou right now I dont think they can because they really dont have anyone on staff that can take over the defense..Mark Duffner is about it.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Don’t fire Lou. Only 42 of those 49 points the Ravens scored were on the Bengals’ defense.
Reply/Quote
Lou's defense only gave up 7 more yards to the Ravens than the Pats did last week.

Lou needs to go, but I don't see anyone on staff to replace him.

Also if you give a coach the previous years 32nd ranked defense and don't give him any new players then fire him after 9 games you will never get any decent coach to come here again.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2019, 01:58 PM)Synric Wrote: Even if they wanted to fire Lou right now I dont think they can because they really dont have anyone on staff that can take over the defense..Mark Duffner is about it.

Lou Anarumo really didn't have a lot of experience taking over a defense either but he got the job nonetheless  Ninja
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(11-12-2019, 01:55 PM)Fullrock Wrote: You can't make chicken salad out of chicken shit.

That’s the truth. Perhaps the Bengals’ defensive roster was a deterrent to decent coaches wanting to interview?
Reply/Quote