Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Love for Bengal's unis
(10-22-2021, 12:02 PM)jj22 Wrote: The new white ones do look like knockoffs of the color rush ones. And?

If they were "knockoffs" then they would look the same but just be lower quality or made with cheaper material.

So, no, they do not look like "knockoffs".
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2021, 07:27 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: ^ This

Reminds me of a Junior High drawing contest for a mascot.

I guess if you can draw the turtle or pirate... you can have your drawing accepted by an NFL team.

[Image: th?id=OIP.IKzx8bn37ds6ZaoTEV4GuQAAAA&pid...=313&h=176]
[Image: giphy.gif]

When I was in high school, I did one of those draw the turtle contests that appeared in the back of TV Guide.  Now,  let me say upfront that I freely admit that I have all the artistic talent God gave a pile of gravel.  Anything beyond a stick figure is out of my comfort zone.  But, they advertised valuable cash prizes, so I sent it in.  A few weeks later some guy calls the house and tries to convince my Mom that I have some great artistic talent that would be wasted unless I enrolled immediately in their fly-by-night art school.  She hung up the phone and I guess the world missed out on having another Rembrandt.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2021, 05:54 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: When I was in high school, I did one of those draw the turtle contests that appeared in the back of TV Guide.  Now,  let me say upfront that I freely admit that I have all the artistic talent God gave a pile of gravel.  Anything beyond a stick figure is out of my comfort zone.  But, they advertised valuable cash prizes, so I sent it in.  A few weeks later some guy calls the house and tries to convince my Mom that I have some great artistic talent that would be wasted unless I enrolled immediately in their fly-by-night art school.  She hung up the phone and I guess the world missed out on having another Rembrandt.  

My sister took one of those mail in courses.  But she had some natural talent at drawing.

I am 7 years younger than my sister so I was just a little kid when she did it.  The main thing I remember is that she got some books that had models wearing outfits that were like full body yoga pants (with guys wearing some sort of cup). I guess they could not use nude models so they used these to show the human form.  

I thought they were dirty.
Reply/Quote
If I owned a professional sports team I would call them the Boobies and start a team tradition of all female fans flashing their boobies whenever we scored.

Hopefully it would be an NBA team.
Reply/Quote
Im gonna get the white one. Should I get Mixon or Wilson? I have Chase and Burrow already
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2021, 12:32 PM)CorpusChristiBengal Wrote: Im gonna get the white one. Should I get Mixon or Wilson? I have Chase and Burrow already

I'd go with Wilson. I love Mixon but his jerseys are a dime a dozen. I realize they really aren't that inexpensive, I just mean that there are many out there already, plus Wilson is a rising star.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Personally I don't care what they wear, even their grandma's old bloomers as long as they win.. in fact they should wear granny's undies just to make em mean as hell..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
My literal only complaint yesterday… was that the white jerseys, black pants/white socks combo was ugly. While wearing the black pants, the team should always wear black socks as well
Reply/Quote
I honestly think they're the second best kits we've ever had. Still partial to the 2003 uniforms, but these are right behind.

Love 'em.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2021, 05:48 PM)pally Wrote: The uniforms look good on TV

The uni-watch dude liked everything people hated about the old uniforms and hated what everyone else liked.  I remember he did a poll on the helmet, thinking everyone would be in his corner.  The love the helmet faction won by a huge margin. He has been pissy ever since. Even now he tries to claim there are vast numbers of people who hate it.

That dude is nutz, anyone that hates our helmets is nutz. Yawn

BTW, I like our new uni's but agree with Ocho about the stripes on the shoulder, they could be more realistic like the helmet.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2021, 01:55 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: That dude is nutz, anyone that hates our helmets is nutz. Yawn

BTW, I like our new uni's but agree with Ocho about the stripes on the shoulder, they could be more realistic like the helmet.

Agreed, it's a sweet helm. 
Reply/Quote