Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MJ sprained MCL and Price sprained Ankle
Being reported by hobson
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 02:51 AM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Being reported by hobson

Hopefully Price isn't out too long.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Great news actually. Price put a cryptic tweet out and I was concerned it was serious
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 02:51 AM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Being reported by hobson

Did he say if it was a high or low ankle sprain?

Any word on how long he'll be out?
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 03:07 AM)Brimey Wrote: Great news actually. Price put a cryptic tweet out and I was concerned it was serious

What did he say?

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 03:13 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: What did he say?

He said, "Minor setback but remember....allgritnoquit

Just assumed if he was fine he would have said so, but appears it actually is minor. And Hopkins played well enough that they shouldn't rush Price back. Let him get to 100 percent
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 03:43 AM)Brimey Wrote: He said, "Minor setback but remember....allgritnoquit

Just assumed if he was fine he would have said so, but appears it actually is minor. And Hopkins played well enough that they shouldn't rush Price back. Let him get to 100 percent

Good thing we have a long week. Brown and Price will be back.... I can't wait until Burfict is back and we see what this defense can do with him on the field.
Reply/Quote
Let's hope they can go put a beat down on Cam and company in their house. And continue the trend well into game 6 so there are no cutesy celebrations by the squats, but only pain and misery from inside those black helmets. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 03:56 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: Good thing we have a long week. Brown and Price will be back.... I can't wait until Burfict is back and we see what this defense can do with him on the field.

I'm really hoping he's staying in shape and practicing somewhere..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Good to hear the Price injury isn’t serious, Hopinks actually played well in his place. The Johnson injury might actually be a good thing if that’s what it’s gonna take get Hubbard more snaps. Hubbard had a great game, making plays and playing with intensity.
Reply/Quote
Let us hope it is a low ankle sprain, which to my eyes it looked like his ankle was stepped on by a defender. High ankle sprain can be a nightmare.

On a side note, I thought Hopkins did quite well.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 06:48 AM)lone bengal Wrote: Good to hear the Price injury isn’t serious, Hopinks actually played well in his place. The Johnson injury might actually be a good thing if that’s what it’s gonna take get Hubbard more snaps. Hubbard had a great game, making plays and playing with intensity.

Sam Hubbard is Legit! Get that man more snaps!
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 06:48 AM)lone bengal Wrote: Good to hear the Price injury isn’t serious, Hopinks actually played well in his place.  The Johnson injury might actually be a good thing if that’s what it’s gonna take get Hubbard more snaps. Hubbard had a great game, making plays and playing with intensity.
Yes our young guys need reps just like Lafell being cut to let our young WR get more reps. It will be a good thing for Willis and Hubbard to get a lot of playing time.
Reply/Quote
https://www.bengals.com/news/quick-hits-green-dalton-trending
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 03:56 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: Good thing we have a long week. Brown and Price will be back.... I can't wait until Burfict is back and we see what this defense can do with him on the field.

Yes absolutely. This defense has always been better with 55. And suddenly for the first time in years the LB situation looks pretty good. I'm comfortable with Burfict, Brown and Vigil and then Evans and Nickerson subbing in. Evans will allow them to ease Burfict back
Reply/Quote

Beat me to it. Let's hope the long week does some healing.

(09-14-2018, 08:15 AM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Sam Hubbard is Legit! Get that man more snaps!

Right on. I wish no ill will on MJ but if this gets him replaced permanently as the base DE so be it. He's totally ineffective coming off the edge.
Reply/Quote
Hopefully Price can play next week after a long week off.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 11:26 AM)magikod Wrote: Hopefully Price can play next week after a long week off.

Ankle sprain with 10 days to heal....he will be ready Week 3
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 11:31 AM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Ankle sprain with 10 days to heal....he will be ready Week 3

Unless it's a high ankle sprain, which can take 6 months..... let's hope not. He wasn't walking like it was a high sprain....
Reply/Quote
Price was walking around on the sidelines until halftime and he walked to the locker room. I was at the game and watched as they checked him out. He seemed to be able to walk on it with limited problems, not even a real heavy limp, but he couldn't drive off of it.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote