Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MJD Said Chiefs Should Be Most Afraid Of Bengals!
(01-12-2022, 05:05 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Listen to Kay squeal when MJD says he has the Bengals going to the Super Bowl.... Hilarious

Yeah, she is a cutie lol
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2022, 05:27 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Yep and I trust our coaches to do those things and put together a solid game plan!

I only hope that Zac doesn't try and get too cute, which is a complaint I've had since he started here, and try to do things like throw the ball or run a trick play when we're up instead of just playing conservative to end the game.

I understand that sometimes you want to put the nail in the coffin, but sometimes you have to play the odds!

There was a game and I forget when it was but I think it was maybe against the Steelers in Paul Brown where we could have ran the ball three times, forced them to use their timeouts, punted, and forced them to go the length of the field with no (or one) timeouts and Zac tried to throw on second down and Burrow threw an incompletion or got sacked.

KISS........  KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID!

Kay..................

[Image: tumblr_mye7sfI4ua1r7c5qfo2_500.gifv]

Seen that from Zac a few times myself where he tries to put his foot on the other team's throat and it resulted in us 
keeping that team in the game. But it is something I didn't see much of with Marv which is refreshing at times. This 
Playoff game is more important to us fans than most fans. We have waited 30+ years for a Playoff win, our players
and coaches don't really have the monkey on their backs like we the fans do. Most of them weren't even born.

BTW, yeah, Kay is a babe and her becoming a Bengals fan has made her even more babish. Cool
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2022, 02:45 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Seen that from Zac a few times myself where he tries to put his foot on the other team's throat and it resulted in us 
keeping that team in the game. But it is something I didn't see much of with Marv which is refreshing at times. This 
Playoff game is more important to us fans than most fans. We have waited 30+ years for a Playoff win, our players
and coaches don't really have the monkey on their backs like we the fans do. Most of them weren't even born.

BTW, yeah, Kay is a babe and her becoming a Bengals fan has made her even more babish. Cool

Agreed on all counts.

I think we need a mixture of Zac and Marvin where we put points on the board but then don't go into super-conservative mode (Marvin) and also don't just go for the kill (Zac). 

Call plays to move the chains and keep the clock running. There's nothing wrong with just running the ball on early downs and completing short-to-medium passes.

Yeah............... Kay wearing a Bengals sweatshirt is better than a lot of babes completely naked lol
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2022, 03:40 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Agreed on all counts.

I think we need a mixture of Zac and Marvin where we put points on the board but then don't go into super-conservative mode (Marvin) and also don't just go for the kill (Zac). 

Call plays to move the chains and keep the clock running. There's nothing wrong with just running the ball on early downs and completing short-to-medium passes.

Yeah............... Kay wearing a Bengals sweatshirt is better than a lot of babes completely naked lol

Happy medium is key, do what is working. I also contrary to some loved how we passed the ball late on the Ravens cause it 
was working. Some really hated this even though running on the Ravens is something that doesn't work often. This got our 
young OT's some much needed snaps in pass protection and in turn broke the Ravens backs.

I know some are being cautious right now with the Raiders but we have already played these guys and beat them and Joe 
knows the way they like to play Defense and what worked the last time. We will just see how our Defense matches up.

Really liked how our Defense played against the Chiefs in the 2nd half.
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2022, 04:21 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Happy medium is key, do what is working. I also contrary to some loved how we passed the ball late on the Ravens cause it 
was working.
Some really hated this even though running on the Ravens is something that doesn't work often. This got our 
young OT's some much needed snaps in pass protection and in turn broke the Ravens backs.

I know some are being cautious right now with the Raiders but we have already played these guys and beat them and Joe 
knows the way they like to play Defense and what worked the last time. We will just see how our Defense matches up.

Really liked how our Defense played against the Chiefs in the 2nd half.

I was also a fan of this is because for me, it reflected Zac recognized Burrow was super hot and decided to keep the ball and decision making Burrow. I thought it showed growth by Zac to trust his star QB.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
In joe we trust
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2022, 07:02 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: In joe we trust

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47w0kor2uvohd4mkodp8...y.gif&ct=g]
Reply/Quote

Absolutely!
Reply/Quote

Hell yes! Don't take Burrow for granted, fellows.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote