Anyone else worried?
Reply/Quote
No.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I doubt he suits up.
Reply/Quote
Concerned we lose? Absolutely.

Concerned we suffer a major injury because of some MNF trend? No. Same odds as any other game.
Reply/Quote
You mean with the world on the brink of world war three?  Monday night football is the least of my worries. Now if it were WW2.1 then yes..Mondays suck! 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
There's nothing to be worried about other than possibly the IOL not holding up Aaron Donald enough to protect a hobbled Burrow (if he even plays).

Donald will almost assuredly go after Volson, as he's the weakest link on the IOL.
But I would also logically think the scheme will dictate to double-team Donald on every play.
Or at least always have a RB in to help block.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Mike Garafolo said that indications are Joe Burrow has been feeling better the last two days than he was on Sunday. Doubt Zac will sit him, this game means a lot and the jungle will be packed, there's no way Joe's not playing next Monday.
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2023, 01:43 PM)spazz70 Wrote: Last 4 Monday night games
Kyler Murray...ACL
Damar Hamlin...died
Aaron Rodgers...Achilles
Nick Chub... all of his knee destroyed

Anyone else worried?

Nah, that just means that Monday's game has been "pre-disastered."  We'll be fine.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
As like any other game when there is a premier pass rusher I fear Aaron Donald will wreak havoc. I think our boys will be lucky to score more than 10 points.
Reply/Quote
Kyler Murray...ACL
Damar Hamlin...died
Aaron Rodgers...Achilles

Anyone else worried?

What about the Saints/Panthers?
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2023, 03:08 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: What about the Saints/Panthers?

3 hours of your life you'll never get back?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Burrow is playing and the Bengals win by 10.

Then the Bengals win 7 of the next 8.
Reply/Quote
Maybe it is Aaron Donald who suffers a major injury....
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2023, 03:30 PM)jason Wrote: 3 hours of your life you'll never get back?

Hilarious
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2023, 01:45 PM)740Bengal Wrote: I doubt he suits up.

lawl, he's playing 100%, unless he has a setback in practice this week.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2023, 02:13 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: As like any other game when there is a premier pass rusher I fear Aaron Donald will wreak havoc. I think our boys will be lucky to score more than 10 points.

x2
Reply/Quote
Im actually pretty ok if Burrow plays. The 2nd half against Baltimore was a good thing. One of these games the' offense and D will be good on the same day and it will be GLORIOUS
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2023, 01:57 PM)Bengalion Wrote: Mike Garafolo said that indications are Joe Burrow has been feeling better the last two days than he was on Sunday. Doubt Zac will sit him, this game means a lot and the jungle will be packed, there's no way Joe's not playing next Monday.

He may start but I don’t think he will finish. Once Zac sees we can’t contain Donald up the middle forcing Burrow to roll out more than they want him to they will pull him.
Reply/Quote
Kyler Murray...ACL
Damar Hamlin...died
Aaron Rodgers...Achilles

Anyone else worried?

Nope every week injuries happen, I'm a bit tired of the China syndrome mentality for Burrow
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2023, 09:35 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Nope every week injuries happen, I'm a bit tired of the China syndrome mentality for Burrow

https://www.chargers.com/

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote