Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MOM!!! HE WON"T STOP TALKING TO ME!!!
http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/08/20/us-northkorea-southkorea-message-idUSKCN0QP12F20150820
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Not touching you. Can't get mad. Not touching you. Can't get mad.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(08-20-2015, 05:07 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Not touching you. Can't get mad.  Not touching you. Can't get mad.

This guy gets it.!! ThumbsUp

Wow, next thing you know they'll be ordering pizzas in one another's names. Or, nuclear holocaust. Six of one....
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Completely why I'm with the north on this one. You can't shout and not expect to get touched.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Lol funny stuff
(08-22-2015, 07:55 PM)Benton Wrote: Completely why I'm with the north on this one. You can't shout and not expect to get touched.

I mean if we are going to compare this to two people one shouting at the other, well it just doesn't make sense.  These two countries are on order of magnitude much larger than two people.  Therefore the one yelling at the other should be able to be heard then across the entire world.  Therefor this was merely a whisper.