Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MY BOLD PREDICTION
[img][Image: 2qwpuuw.jpg][/img]
Just saying that everyone needs to relax. McCarron will fill in just fine for Dalton. When we drafted McCarron I went and watched 2 seasons of games and all I am going to say is dont be surprised if he gets us that elusive playoff win this year. People should be more concerned about the health of our secondary. Hate now, but I'll be sure to visit this thread at the end of the season. 
Reply/Quote
* McCarron wins Superbowl + Pulls a Brady *
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 12:41 AM)whodey4life84 Wrote: [img][Image: 2qwpuuw.jpg][/img]
Just saying that everyone needs to relax. McCarron will fill in just fine for Dalton. When we drafted McCarron I went and watched 2 seasons of games and all I am going to say is dont be surprised if he gets us that elusive playoff win this year. People should be more concerned about the health of our secondary. Hate now, but I'll be sure to visit this thread at the end of the season. 

Well I know you didn't tweet that. And looking at your tweets after the free agency you didn't view this team as a Super Bowl contender.

Also, watching the team for 2 years? So you didn't watch McCarron in Alabama? Because there's a lot to worry about with McCarron. He's not the best QB on this roster. Not. Even. Close.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm a Dalton guy and he's had an amazing season. That said, I don't care who gets us a playoff W (or W's) as long as it gets done. I'm 100% behind McCarron.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
If McCarron wins a playoff game I say we trade Dalton to the Texans.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
That long touchdown pass to Green was a thing of beauty. A..J. to A.J. could become a thing.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 12:48 AM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Well I know you didn't tweet that. And looking at your tweets after the free agency you didn't view this team as a Super Bowl contender.

Also, watching the team for 2 years? So you didn't watch McCarron in Alabama? Because there's a lot to worry about with McCarron. He's not the best QB on this roster. Not. Even. Close.

Who said I tweeted it? That's clearly a facebook post. I rarely tweet except during nfl free agency. Thats clearly what you're talking about I'm assuming as I was pissed we didn't go get Nick Fairley and got Michael Johnson instead. I did watch him at Alabama when he played but not every game? Why would I? Im not an Alabama fan. I'm not gonna argue who's a better qb because some people are just unrealistic. McCarron has a better pocket presence then Dalton, stronger arm, more big game success. Has a higher ceiling. Who knows though? He may be a turd. He may end up being great. From what Ive seen, I think hes gonna be really good. I suppose only your opinion matters though, because everyone knows more than everyone else on a message board.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 12:41 AM)whodey4life84 Wrote: [img][Image: 2qwpuuw.jpg][/img]

I watched him at Alabama too. I even made this article in the preseason. I don't think he is better than Dalton but I know he's good and can take us to the Superbowl if need be. 

What I also predict is that Cincy Jungle will come to love him. He's so passionate for football and animated on the field, it's hard not to root for him. It's kinda like the emotional level of the movie Rudy. We now have a QB Rudy to root for. This could be fun, especially if he gets us some wins. 
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 12:55 AM)whodey4life84 Wrote: Who said I tweeted it? That's clearly a facebook post. I rarely tweet except during nfl free agency. Thats clearly what you're talking about I'm assuming as I was pissed we didn't go get Nick Fairley and got Michael Johnson instead. I did watch him at Alabama when he played but not every game? Why would I? Im not an Alabama fan. I'm not gonna argue who's a better qb because some people are just unrealistic. McCarron has a better pocket presence then Dalton, stronger arm, more big game success. Has a higher ceiling. Who knows though? He may be a turd. He may end up being great. From what Ive seen, I think hes gonna be really good. I suppose only your opinion matters though, because everyone knows more than everyone else on a message board.

Lol. McCarron has zero pocket presence and is easily rattled once he's on the move. He doesn't have a stronger arm by any means. And big game success? I mean, Dalton won the Rose Bowl with TCU. Look at McCarron's teams in Alabama and tell me how many were drafted. And he definitely doesn't have a high ceiling.

Plus, you didn't watch him in every game in Alabama and probably only watched BCS games and such. Watch him go against teams that actually got to him in college. His tape supports that he's really not all that great.

Reply/Quote
I'd like AJ to practice those bombs to AJ over and over. I think he has a chance to be 75% of Dalton which is good enough for a playoff win, Dalton would have gone to the superbowl this year.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 06:31 AM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Lol. McCarron has zero pocket presence and is easily rattled once he's on the move. He doesn't have a stronger arm by any means. And big game success? I mean, Dalton won the Rose Bowl with TCU. Look at McCarron's teams in Alabama and tell me how many were drafted. And he definitely doesn't have a high ceiling.

Plus, you didn't watch him in every game in Alabama and probably only watched BCS games and such. Watch him go against teams that actually got to him in college. His tape supports that he's really not all that great.

Haters gone hate
Reply/Quote
"Told ya so" posts are classless. Andy was playing really good football, but none the less we need to put our faith in AJ. If AJ tanks and we miss or lose in the playoffs, you'll never hear the end of it from me.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 10:30 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: "Told ya so" posts are classless. Andy was playing really good football, but none the less we need to put our faith in AJ. If AJ tanks and we miss or lose in the playoffs, you'll never hear the end of it from me.

[quote pid='129575' dateline='1450099851']
I didn't see you go after the guy that predicted a major injury as classless but what do you expect from the Dalton guys.
[/quote]
Reply/Quote
I think we have done a good job with deciding on AJ as the backup to Dalton... I think with the talent around him plus our defense we can make it to the playoffs and with a home game have a chance to win with him or until Andy comes back.  There have been a few times in nfl history where teams have won with a backup QB that was not as good as your starter..  

Now for some of those saying AJ is better than Andy ,  you can;t quantify that with much in factual information but I can quantify that Andy is a top 10 QB with facts...
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 10:18 AM)Fresno B Wrote: Haters gone hate

Scouters gonna scout....and already scouted him before he was even drafted.

But hey, nice comeback ThumbsUp

Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 03:55 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Scouters gonna scout....and already scouted him before he was even drafted.

But hey, nice comeback ThumbsUp

Im not sure how you think McCarron has zero pocket presence. It makes me wonder if people just say things in blind love of Dalton because when you watch his film that is clearly his strong suit. He does have a stronger arm than Dalton, Im not sure how that can be debated either. Do any of us really know if McCarron is better than Dalton or not? Of course not, from what I have watched and I would put my football knowledge up against anyone's on this board. McCarron has the tools to become a very good NFL QB. 

Also please stop comparing Daltons big game resume to McCarrons as its absolutely silly. Are all bowl games considered big when theres absolutely nothing riding on them except bragging rights and maybe a nice gift pack? Lol get outta here with that. McCarron has clearly had more success in big games of importance as Dalton still hasnt won one. 

I didnt want Dalton to get hurt as I felt this could be the year he finally gets over the hump. The injury did happen, cant go undo his injury. McCarron looks like a legit qb in my eyes and now that Dalton is unfortunately out, hopefully he proves it. 
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 12:49 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I'm a Dalton guy and he's had an amazing season. That said, I don't care who gets us a playoff W (or W's) as long as it gets done. I'm 100% behind McCarron.

Agreed. I'm fully behind AJ, and I hope he or Dalton lead us to the promised land when the postseason comes around.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 06:31 AM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Lol. McCarron has zero pocket presence and is easily rattled once he's on the move. He doesn't have a stronger arm by any means. And big game success? I mean, Dalton won the Rose Bowl with TCU. Look at McCarron's teams in Alabama and tell me how many were drafted. And he definitely doesn't have a high ceiling.

McCarron was an extremely successful quarterback in college.  Trying to diminish that is foolish.

The Bengals have an extremely talented roster, all of whom need to up their game.  This team should definitely be able to beat San Francisco and Baltimore.  Denver lost to Oakland yesterday... even with McCarron as the starter, the Bengals are a better team than the Raiders.  I truly think our best hope is to somehow be able to hold onto the number two seed and maybe Dalton is back by the divisional round.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 12:55 AM)whodey4life84 Wrote: Who said I tweeted it? That's clearly a facebook post. I rarely tweet except during nfl free agency. Thats clearly what you're talking about I'm assuming as I was pissed we didn't go get Nick Fairley and got Michael Johnson instead. I did watch him at Alabama when he played but not every game? Why would I? Im not an Alabama fan. I'm not gonna argue who's a better qb because some people are just unrealistic. McCarron has a better pocket presence then Dalton, stronger arm, more big game success. Has a higher ceiling. Who knows though? He may be a turd. He may end up being great. From what Ive seen, I think hes gonna be really good. I suppose only your opinion matters though, because everyone knows more than everyone else on a message board.

Dude....no. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 05:37 PM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: McCarron was an extremely successful quarterback in college.  Trying to diminish that is foolish.

The Bengals have an extremely talented roster, all of whom need to up their game.  This team should definitely be able to beat San Francisco and Baltimore.  Denver lost to Oakland yesterday... even with McCarron as the starter, the Bengals are a better team than the Raiders.  I truly think our best hope is to somehow be able to hold onto the number two seed and maybe Dalton is back by the divisional round.

I think we all forget just how successful Dalton was in college. 

Saying McCaron has a stronger arm than Dalton though is just ridiculous. One of the knocks on McCaron coming out of college was his arm strength. Hell, you saw it on the pick six yesterday, that was a damn lollipop throw to the outside that was picked off. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote