Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Madden simulation has Chiefs winning 44-38 in OT
https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2023/1/27/23573058/madden-simulation-an-epic-afc-title-game-between-bengals-chiefs

Although in the "notable stats" section, there is NO MENTION of Jamarr Chase - as though he'll have no significant impact in the game.
I find that to be highly suspect.
Reply/Quote
Didn’t Buffalo beat us something like 30-7 in the simulation?
Reply/Quote
Well might as not even bother playing the game then as the Madden simulation has spoken. As Tony would say after the first Bengals incomplete pass in the first quarter, "Game over." Tongue
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
I find it hilarious anyone puts stock in a video game.....
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2023, 02:28 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I find it hilarious anyone puts stock in a video game.....

I dont.  In fact, I find it comical that Jamarr Chase doesn't "notably" factor into the game, at all.
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2023, 02:29 PM)Tomkat Wrote: I dont.  In fact, I find it comical that Jamarr Chase doesn't "notably" factor into the game, at all.

Yeah, I wasn't specifically speaking of you. I hear it all the time.... "Well on Madden......" It's like deciding a World War with a game of Risk.
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2023, 02:28 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I find it hilarious anyone puts stock in a video game.....

Yeah, Madden has really gone off the rails. If someone worked to create a genuine, accurate simulation of football then that would provide at least better value when it comes to predictions but that isn't Madden. Honestly, that isn't needed, either. You can do some fairly accurate predictions by just messing with team level data and creating ELO models. 
Reply/Quote
Pretty sure it had us losing both last yr, the match up earlier this year and I believe last week too so I actually consider this a prediction of a bengals win
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2023, 02:10 PM)Tomkat Wrote: https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2023/1/27/23573058/madden-simulation-an-epic-afc-title-game-between-bengals-chiefs

Although in the "notable stats" section, there is NO MENTION of Jamarr Chase - as though he'll have no significant impact in the game.

Yup. Chase in his career vs KC (3 games)...

24 catches on 29 targets (82.8%), 417 yards (17.4 AVG), 4 TDs

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
My NFL '95 simulation had us winning 27-7, with Klingler throwing 3 TDs (and one terrible INT in the endzone), Wilkinson and Krumrie with 2 sacks apiece and Harold Green running for 110 yards on 16 carries (Derrick Fenner ran for 46 on 11 carries and a TD).

The kicking game is hard in that game, hence why 4 TDs and 27 points
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2023, 02:47 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: My NFL '95 simulation had us winning 27-7, with Klingler throwing 3 TDs (and one terrible INT in the endzone), Wilkinson and Krumrie with 2 sacks apiece and Harold Green running for 110 yards on 16 carries (Derrick Fenner ran for 46 on 11 carries and a TD).

YEAH! My boy Klingler saves the day! YEAH!!!
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-27-2023, 02:47 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: My NFL '95 simulation had us winning 27-7, with Klingler throwing 3 TDs (and one terrible INT in the endzone), Wilkinson and Krumrie with 2 sacks apiece and Harold Green running for 110 yards on 16 carries (Derrick Fenner ran for 46 on 11 carries and a TD).

I just found my copy of Joe Montana Sports Talk Football 2 yesterday. I might have to break it out for a 112-0 victory lol
Reply/Quote
Just as an FYI the game in simulations almost always favors the better rated QB, it also favors the defense going against the worse O line.
Reply/Quote
I like our Defense in this one honestly and our Offense. Mahomes having the banged up ankle really puts them in a tough
situation going against this Defense. They are playing great right now. The Chiefs do have a better OL than the Bills though
so they will have a chance to score some points but I don't see them scoring any more than 31 on this Defense.
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2023, 02:10 PM)Tomkat Wrote: https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2023/1/27/23573058/madden-simulation-an-epic-afc-title-game-between-bengals-chiefs

I sure hope so.. Diggs was non-existent in last week's game.
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2023, 02:32 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Yeah, I wasn't specifically speaking of you. I hear it all the time.... "Well on Madden......" It's like deciding a World War with a game of Risk.

C'mon man, we all learned back in the '80s that it really happens on a supercomputer in the Pentagon..  Ninja

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
With the weather being as cold as they say, I don't think the scoring will be that high. The first team to make it to 30-wins. Like, I'm thinking 30-24, BENGALS!!
Reply/Quote

Sounds like you need to stop Klinging onto the past....

..I will see myself out.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
You forgot to use the Ice Cold Assassin cheat code.
Reply/Quote
Hang on, I'm running my own simulation here.

[Image: 85513--football.png]
Reply/Quote