Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Made a cheesy video of us breaking the playoff curse. Enjoy!
(01-17-2022, 08:43 PM)BurrowTheGoat Wrote:

This captured the night really well. Now I'm all teary eyed again. Cry
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Thanks for all the love everyone! This team is so special.

Cigar
Reply/Quote
awesome video. Can I nitpick? I think the song starts too late. The drum fill should be before the pick with the pick being right after it and coming in on the 1 count. But still, great job ??
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 11:14 PM)Ell Prez Wrote: awesome video. Can I nitpick? I think the song starts too late. The drum fill should be before the pick with the pick being right after it and coming in on the 1 count. But still, great job ??

Ya you are probably right the timing could be a little cleaner.  I just really love that call by Tirico right before the snap and didn't want to step on it. 

Cigar
Reply/Quote
Nice work and great watch, Thanks
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
That was a lot of fun to watch. Does anyone else besides me notice that the only competitive playoff games so far have been the Bengal's and the 49ers ones?
Reply/Quote
Chills. Absolute chills I love this video. What a night!
Reply/Quote
Honestly my favorite part of that video is the older man sitting in the chair right after Zac Taylor. You could see how much the win meant to that older gentleman. Definitely pulled on my heart strings. WHO DEY!
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 09:20 PM)WHO DEY C85 Wrote: Honestly my favorite part of that video is the older man sitting in the chair right after Zac Taylor. You could see how much the win meant to that older gentleman. Definitely pulled on my heart strings. WHO DEY!

Yeah, I think about those fans that were there at the beginning, buying the tickets to the first games at Nippert, sticking with this team through numerous decades.  Too many have already departed without ever having experienced a Bengals SB title, and I hope Joe ends that soon so the long timers can celebrate as well.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 10:55 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Yeah, I think about those fans that were there at the beginning, buying the tickets to the first games at Nippert, sticking with this team through numerous decades.  Too many have already departed without ever having experienced a Bengals SB title, and I hope Joe ends that soon so the long timers can celebrate as well.  

I turn 51 in February... If someone would have told me when I was a teenager in '88 after the Super Bowl that the Bengals would still not have a SB title in 2021-22 - I'd have said you were crazy.  As it is now... I still worry that I won't see one before I die, although Burrow makes me worry just a bit less.

Side note:  For those of you who were on the "old" board... if you remember the fan-made Bengals spoof of the "Bud Light Presents - Real American Genius" commercial (can't remember the exact title, at the moment) - I was the dude who sang the "backup" parts... I still vividly remember singing "Please win the Super Bowl before I die!" as it still rings true, today.
Reply/Quote
Just watched again. So damn good what a ***** wild day that was for Cincinnati.
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2022, 10:25 PM)BigBadBengals Wrote: Just watched again.  So damn good what a ***** wild day that was for Cincinnati.

It gets better with repeated viewings.  They guy alone in his yard spraying himself with champagne was epic.  May have to pick up a bottle myself to open when we win a Lombardi.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Loved the video. Damn shame about that Jets' game and 49er's game. Gave those two wins away. The next two games could have been at the Jungle. Can you imagine how wild the Jungle would be if we were hosting AFC Championship . Damn Jets QB White ... Damn Fumbling Punt Return man Phillips .
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2022, 10:38 PM)Science Friction Wrote: Loved the video.   Damn shame about that Jets' game and 49er's game.  Gave those two wins away. The next two games could have been at the Jungle. Can you imagine how wild the  Jungle would be if we were hosting AFC Championship .   Damn Jets QB White  ...   Damn Fumbling Punt Return man Phillips .

So true man I've always hate the bad (although deserved) rap that Bengals fans get for being 'bad fans.'  We are great fans who have just been waiting for a winner to throw our craziness behind.  Also, of course a lot of fans disliked Mike Brown for years and felt we weren't allin on winning ( I was one).  The last 2 years of opening up the checkbook and actually adding FAs has helped a lot.  Hopefully Mike continues that this off-season with more additions and upgrading the facilities (build a damn indoor facility already Mike cmon).  

WHO DEY!

Cigar
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 08:43 PM)BurrowTheGoat Wrote:

Even that song couldn't make that Saturday cheesy bro. Great vid. Rock On
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2022, 01:00 PM)Tomkat Wrote: I turn 51 in February... If someone would have told me when I was a teenager in '88 after the Super Bowl that the Bengals would still not have a SB title in 2021-22 - I'd have said you were crazy.  As it is now... I still worry that I won't see one before I die, although Burrow makes me worry just a bit less.

Side note:  For those of you who were on the "old" board... if you remember the fan-made Bengals spoof of the "Bud Light Presents - Real American Genius" commercial (can't remember the exact title, at the moment) - I was the dude who sang the "backup" parts... I still vividly remember singing "Please win the Super Bowl before I die!" as it still rings true, today.

I still remember that spoof Tomkat. Rock on, hopefully it can be dug up somewhere....
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2022, 12:08 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I still remember that spoof Tomkat. Rock on, hopefully it can be dug up somewhere....

LMAO! I remember that! I think it was pinned at the top for a while. Near the Who Dey origin post
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 09:13 PM)Tomkat Wrote: I know I'm nitpicking here but... does it bug anyone else (just a tiny little bit) that the players chant "Who Dey SAY gonna beat dem Bengals" while the fans chant "Who Dey THINK gonna beat dem Bengals?"  Like, it throws me off a bit.

At this point, I think it's very intentional.

With Burrow and Chase (and Moss and Shelvin), we've added a lot of Louisiana state players. Along with Uzomah (Auburn), who leads the chant, there are a lot of SEC players too. It feels like a tribute to the Saints because we've gained a lot of Saints fans from all these players joining our team.

There's no way CJ doesn't realize the traditional chant is think, as he's been hearing it from the fans for the last 6 years.

I don't mind it, personally. I embrace our Saints friends Big Grin. This can end the debate forever as to who "invented" the chant and we can all just come together and root for Burrow to succeed.
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2022, 12:08 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I still remember that spoof Tomkat. Rock on, hopefully it can be dug up somewhere....

You did the deep-voice "narrator" part, yes?
Reply/Quote
loved the Video.... teared up again.  Who Dey
Reply/Quote