Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Made a cheesy video of us breaking the playoff curse. Enjoy! - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Made a cheesy video of us breaking the playoff curse. Enjoy! (/Thread-Made-a-cheesy-video-of-us-breaking-the-playoff-curse-Enjoy)

Pages: 1 2 3

Made a cheesy video of us breaking the playoff curse. Enjoy! - BurrowTheGoat - 01-17-2022

RE: Made a cheesy video of us breaking the playoff curse. Enjoy! - JumboTron - 01-17-2022

YES!!!! This video is everything! Well done!

RE: Made a cheesy video of us breaking the playoff curse. Enjoy! - CloeHokie - 01-17-2022

I enjoyed that. So great to see fans so happy with thats same I am soo happy I want to cheer but tears are in my eyes. Just a great moment for us all to hang on to. Great job!

RE: Made a cheesy video of us breaking the playoff curse. Enjoy! - SHRacerX - 01-17-2022

(01-17-2022, 08:43 PM)BurrowTheGoat Wrote:

It isn't cheesy at all.  It is hilarious and awesome all at the same time.  

RE: Made a cheesy video of us breaking the playoff curse. Enjoy! - BurrowTheGoat - 01-17-2022

(01-17-2022, 08:47 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: It isn't cheesy at all.  It is hilarious and awesome all at the same time.  

Thanks bro love this team so much what a day Saturday was! WHO DEY!!

RE: Made a cheesy video of us breaking the playoff curse. Enjoy! - JaggedJimmyJay - 01-17-2022

Nice! You really captured the full force of the who dey chant at the end there. A lot of other videos have rougher sound quality and it doesn't come out as cleanly.

RE: Made a cheesy video of us breaking the playoff curse. Enjoy! - M.W. - 01-17-2022

Fantastic job!!

RE: Made a cheesy video of us breaking the playoff curse. Enjoy! - Tomkat - 01-17-2022

Nothing "cheesy" about capturing pure, unbridled joy that comes from a place of relief.... 31 years of pent-up frustration being let go!

RE: Made a cheesy video of us breaking the playoff curse. Enjoy! - Tomkat - 01-17-2022

(01-17-2022, 08:58 PM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: Nice! You really captured the full force of the who dey chant at the end there. A lot of other videos have rougher sound quality and it doesn't come out as cleanly.

I know I'm nitpicking here but... does it bug anyone else (just a tiny little bit) that the players chant "Who Dey SAY gonna beat dem Bengals" while the fans chant "Who Dey THINK gonna beat dem Bengals?"  Like, it throws me off a bit.

RE: Made a cheesy video of us breaking the playoff curse. Enjoy! - JaggedJimmyJay - 01-17-2022

(01-17-2022, 09:13 PM)Tomkat Wrote: I know I'm nitpicking here but... does it bug anyone else (just a tiny little bit) that the players chant "Who Dey SAY gonna beat dem Bengals" while the fans chant "Who Dey THINK gonna beat dem Bengals?"  Like, it throws me off a bit.

It bugged me a bit at first, but frankly they can say whatever the hell they want if they're going to be postseason winners.

RE: Made a cheesy video of us breaking the playoff curse. Enjoy! - HarleyDog - 01-17-2022

Excellent video.

RE: Made a cheesy video of us breaking the playoff curse. Enjoy! - Awful Llama - 01-17-2022

Son, you don't know from cheesy.

[Image: 03RIFF2-popup.jpg]

LOL

That guy at :50 made me a little misty, tbh.  

In all seriousness, nice job  ThumbsUp

RE: Made a cheesy video of us breaking the playoff curse. Enjoy! - masonbengals fan - 01-17-2022

I love it. Can't get enough of it. WHO DEY !!!
Who Dey

Enjoy the ride my fellow Bengals fans.  Rock On

RE: Made a cheesy video of us breaking the playoff curse. Enjoy! - magikod - 01-17-2022

Enjoyed the video, thanks for sharing it with us!!

WHO DEY BABY!!! Titans going down!!!

RE: Made a cheesy video of us breaking the playoff curse. Enjoy! - bfine32 - 01-17-2022

That made my allergies act up

RE: Made a cheesy video of us breaking the playoff curse. Enjoy! - BengalRed - 01-17-2022

(01-17-2022, 08:43 PM)BurrowTheGoat Wrote:

Dude. It brought tears to my eyes. Nice job.

RE: Made a cheesy video of us breaking the playoff curse. Enjoy! - Synric - 01-17-2022

Off Topic but I've been looking doe that Hat Zac Taylor is wearing and I cant find it lol.

RE: Made a cheesy video of us breaking the playoff curse. Enjoy! - bfine32 - 01-17-2022

(01-17-2022, 10:01 PM)Synric Wrote: Off Topic but I've been looking doe that Hat Zac Taylor is wearing and I cant find it lol.

Zac probably still has it. 

RE: Made a cheesy video of us breaking the playoff curse. Enjoy! - Synric - 01-17-2022

(01-17-2022, 10:05 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Zac probably still has it. 

Not necessarily he had a different hat at the Bar when he was handing out footballs.

(01-17-2022, 10:08 PM)Synric Wrote: Not necessarily he had a different hat at the Bar when he was handing out footballs.

Perhaps check lost and found at PBS