Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Made a cheesy video of us breaking the playoff curse. Enjoy!

Cigar
Reply/Quote
YES!!!! This video is everything! Well done!
Reply/Quote
I enjoyed that. So great to see fans so happy with thats same I am soo happy I want to cheer but tears are in my eyes. Just a great moment for us all to hang on to. Great job!
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 08:43 PM)BurrowTheGoat Wrote:

It isn't cheesy at all.  It is hilarious and awesome all at the same time.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 08:47 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: It isn't cheesy at all.  It is hilarious and awesome all at the same time.  

Thanks bro love this team so much what a day Saturday was! WHO DEY!!

Cigar
Reply/Quote
Nice! You really captured the full force of the who dey chant at the end there. A lot of other videos have rougher sound quality and it doesn't come out as cleanly.
Reply/Quote
Fantastic job!!
Reply/Quote
Nothing "cheesy" about capturing pure, unbridled joy that comes from a place of relief.... 31 years of pent-up frustration being let go!
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 08:58 PM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: Nice! You really captured the full force of the who dey chant at the end there. A lot of other videos have rougher sound quality and it doesn't come out as cleanly.

I know I'm nitpicking here but... does it bug anyone else (just a tiny little bit) that the players chant "Who Dey SAY gonna beat dem Bengals" while the fans chant "Who Dey THINK gonna beat dem Bengals?"  Like, it throws me off a bit.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 09:13 PM)Tomkat Wrote: I know I'm nitpicking here but... does it bug anyone else (just a tiny little bit) that the players chant "Who Dey SAY gonna beat dem Bengals" while the fans chant "Who Dey THINK gonna beat dem Bengals?"  Like, it throws me off a bit.

It bugged me a bit at first, but frankly they can say whatever the hell they want if they're going to be postseason winners.
Reply/Quote
Excellent video.

Reply/Quote
Son, you don't know from cheesy.

[Image: 03RIFF2-popup.jpg]

LOL

That guy at :50 made me a little misty, tbh.  

In all seriousness, nice job  ThumbsUp
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I love it. Can't get enough of it. WHO DEY !!!
Who Dey

Enjoy the ride my fellow Bengals fans.  Rock On
Reply/Quote
Enjoyed the video, thanks for sharing it with us!!

WHO DEY BABY!!! Titans going down!!!
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
That made my allergies act up
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 08:43 PM)BurrowTheGoat Wrote:

Dude. It brought tears to my eyes. Nice job.
Reply/Quote
Off Topic but I've been looking doe that Hat Zac Taylor is wearing and I cant find it lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 10:01 PM)Synric Wrote: Off Topic but I've been looking doe that Hat Zac Taylor is wearing and I cant find it lol.

Zac probably still has it. 

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 10:05 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Zac probably still has it. 

Not necessarily he had a different hat at the Bar when he was handing out footballs.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 10:08 PM)Synric Wrote: Not necessarily he had a different hat at the Bar when he was handing out footballs.

Perhaps check lost and found at PBS

Reply/Quote