Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make Roddy White a Bengal
Roddy White would be a perfect fit for the Bengals.

Screw Marvin Jones. Let his sexy little mixed ass go somewhere is with his inflated self.

Roddy White is a veteren who can compliment Green and Eifert like he did with Julio and Tony G. It's a match made in heaven for at least one year, which is all we need to win a championshiP!
Reply/Quote
Irony. I live in the Atlanta area and local news here postulated about picking up Sanu to replace White. But they were somewhat dismissive about it.
Reply/Quote
White is done. He couldn't get open opposite Julio, he isn't getting open here. Do we really need a thread every time someone people have heard of gets cut?
Reply/Quote
Yup, just sign him and a time machine to put him in and we're all set.
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2016, 11:06 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Screw Marvin Jones. Let his sexy little mixed ass go somewhere is with his inflated self

Wow, is that really how you feel? I bet when he gets resigned youll be happy to have his "sexy mixed ass".

He is a sharp looking guy though, no h*mo

Other than that Roddy white is washed up. Im not on the Roddy White bandwagon.
Reply/Quote
Pass.
Reply/Quote
Can't believe he has been in the league for 11 years. Wow the time. Pass.

Reply/Quote
(03-02-2016, 11:55 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Yup, just sign him and a time machine to put him in and we're all set.

Stem cells bro. And steroids and growth hormone. 
Reply/Quote
Would much rather have Anquan Boldin for 1 year than Roddy White. At least Boldin still has gas in the tank. More than I can say for White.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Roddy who?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Still draft a guy, but in the event we see Marvin and Mo both go, Roddy is a viable option at number 2. Question is will he demand a lot of money, because he's still a good WR. If anything this helps us maybe keep one of our own guys.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I was going to say something insulting to the original poster because of the outlandish notion that we should sign a guy that offers no value to our team, but then I realized that this thread has to be a troll because no one is that stupid.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2016, 11:06 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: mixed ass

[Image: 58590789.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
I'm waiting for the annual "Model, Model" from Hobs. I can't see us letting our home grown drafted talent entering their prime go and replacing them with players out for a final contract like Boldin and White. The cap space is there. there's not going to be many folks myself included calling our roster an upgrade if we replace young up and coming talent with old vets just looking for paydays. That's not how this is supposed to work..... I didn't think anyway.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2016, 12:16 PM)PhilHos Wrote: [Image: 58590789.jpg]

Nothing racist about saying someone is mixed. Still a weird post though. 
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
How about no, and Alex Mack please.....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Laverneus Coles 2.0?? No thanks... We've been down that road before
Reply/Quote
How about signing Rowdy Roddy Piper instead ?

Stick with Marvin Jones I say.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2016, 01:42 PM)Wyche Wrote: How about no, and Alex Mack please.....

Can get behind this though. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2016, 12:16 PM)jj22 Wrote: I'm waiting for the annual "Model, Model" from Hobs. I can't see us letting our home grown drafted talent entering their prime go and replacing them with players out for a final contract like Boldin and White. The cap space is there. there's not going to be many folks myself included calling our roster an upgrade if we replace young up and coming talent with old vets just looking for paydays. That's not how this is supposed to work..... I didn't think anyway.

Right, but the homers will claim that letting Jones go is the right thing to do because he's a diva for wanting to be a #1 WR.  We save money to "sign our own" but if our own guys think they can get paid...well, to hell with 'em!  Give us a washed-up vet!

(03-03-2016, 01:37 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Nothing racist about saying someone is mixed. Still a weird post though. 

Normally?  No.  But the context of the message leads me to believe he meant it in a derogatory manner.
Reply/Quote