Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make Your Prediction
OK guys, time to sound off on who you think the Bengals are going to take tomorrow. Let's see what the consensus is!

Playing it safe:
"With the 11th pick in the NFL Draft the Cincinnati Bengals select Devin Bush, LB, University of Michigan."

Riskier prediction:
"With the 15th pick in the NFL Draft the Cincinnati Bengals select Cody Ford, OL, University of Oklahoma."
Reply/Quote
1. Trade back and take a tackle
2. BPA round 2
3. LB round 3a

Reply/Quote
Devin Bush.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
I've been seeing a lot of talk with Bush going top 10 before we pick and I believe that because I can easily see White going as high as #4 leaving other LB hungry teams like Tampa, Detroit and Denver with no other option than Bush. Best outcome for us will be a run on QB's in the top 10 picks. Skins and Fins are the two most likely teams to trade up and there are already at least 3 teams in the top 10 possibly thinking of taking a QB.

Safe pick: Jonah Williams. I don't see 2 OT's going before us. And if they do, that means a big name could fall.

Trade down scenario: I think depending on who is left at 11 could really trigger a lot of phone calls with potential teams looking to trade up to 11. Maybe Carolina really wants one of the top OT's left or if Hockenson is still there I could definitely see multiple teams looking to jump Green Bay who would most likely take TJ if he is there. 

19. Brian Burns. OR... And I may get heat for this, but I wouldn't be the most disappointed if we took Jeffery Simmons in a trade down scenario. I would like to think he would be there at 42, but man this kid is going to be a force and I'm not sure if his injury is serious enough to pass on him here. I don't know. If he slides into the 2nd round I'm calling teams to move up. Not very Bengal like, but that's what I would do. 
Reply/Quote
C’mon guys, no hedging your bets with 4 picks.. make a call.

This guy was never on my radar until hearing he probably needs shoulder surgery which clinches the pick for me. We have a proven track record of taking picks that are injured before they get here.

Rashan Gary.

Mark it down.
Reply/Quote
Haskins
Reply/Quote
The pick I think will be Devin Bush.

But, I'll give what I think should be the Bengals big board:
1. Nick Bosa
2. Quinnen Williams
3. Devin White
4. Josh Allen
5. Kyler Murray
6. Ed Oliver
7. Devin Bush
8. Cody Ford
9. Jawaan Taylor
10. Dwayne Haskins
11. Jonah Williams
12. Andre Dillard
13. T.J. Hockenson
14. Montez Sweat
15. Christian Wilkins
16. Brian Burns
17. Rashan Gary
18. Clelin Ferrel
19. Drew Lock
20. Jeffery Simmons

If they follow this board, I'll be happy :)
Reply/Quote
My prediction is one of the 4 OTs in order:
Jonah Williams
Andre Dillard
Jawaan Taylor
Cody Ford

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Expecting Bush, hoping for O-line or trade down for O-line + Mack Wilson. 
Reply/Quote
Jawaan Taylor
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote
CHRISTIAN WILKINS
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Bengals are gonna make a pick straight out of left field and pick T.J. Hockenson, TE, Iowa.

Think about it... O-line stank wasn't so stanky when Eifert was tearing it up. Dalton needs a new security blanket.
Reply/Quote
Devin Bush
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Drew Lock.

....and everyone's head on the Bengalsboard explodes at the same time.
Reply/Quote
Devin White
Reply/Quote
Cody Ford
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
I vote Hockenson.

OT's Taylor and J. Williams will be gone. The QB's aren't worth taking here other than Murray and he'll be gone. Everybody loves the LB's but they don't move the needle enough. Hockenson could be gone too, but I think he might be there.

A blocking TE with good receiving skills would really unlock their offense. They could line up with 2 TE's and pound the ball with Mixon or sneak the TE(s) out on routs while Green and Boyd do their thing. Yeah, they signed two TE's in free agency but one of them gets hurt all the time and if they want to have the 2 TE option they'll need at least four decent players to make it work.
Reply/Quote
Well, my prediction is the Bengals will screw up the pick so might as well trade down and get a couple of second rounders. LB or OT will be the picks. Thanks Mike Brown.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2019, 12:25 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Bengals are gonna make a pick straight out of left field and pick T.J. Hockenson, TE, Iowa.

Think about it... O-line stank wasn't so stanky when Eifert was tearing it up. Dalton needs a new security blanket.

I would not be mad. 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
Devin  Ninja
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote