Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Malik Jefferson's weight...
...could soon be a problem. The man is already taking advantage of that free pizza:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/heres-how-a-chiefs-bengals-trade-earned-one-nfl-draft-pick-free-pizza-for-a-year/

Btw, CBS ranked Jefferson as the best of our 11 picks due to his upside. Interesting.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
"Malik please bring enough pizza for everyone and staff. I'd like mine with no cheese and heaps of anchovies. Crusty and stinky is my jam."

[Image: th?id=OIP.rQPdeBISymbhuWhOmLbDqQHaJp&pid...=300&h=300]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2018, 09:27 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: ...could soon be a problem. The man is already taking advantage of that free pizza:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/heres-how-a-chiefs-bengals-trade-earned-one-nfl-draft-pick-free-pizza-for-a-year/

Btw, CBS ranked Jefferson as the best of our 11 picks due to his upside. Interesting.

I used to use the CBS prospect board, but this year it was a mess for some reason. So, they had him ranked very high and a lot of others as well that not many other experts liked.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Does that mean he's going to come in like tez and mauluga That one year lol
Reply/Quote
Hopefully they put some of the magic ingredient McD's was putting in Chad Johnson's fast food in there.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2018, 09:44 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I used to use the CBS prospect board, but this year it was a mess for some reason. So, they had him ranked very high and a lot of others as well that not many other experts liked.

This past year was Chris Trapasso doing the rankings whereas years past were Rang and Brugler.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(04-30-2018, 08:11 AM)ochocincos Wrote: This past year was Chris Trapasso doing the rankings whereas years past were Rang and Brugler.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't gotta do that man.... First of all we made that bet before the heart issue and was based solely on talent... And secondly I like ur mocks lol.
Reply/Quote
Have you had Pizza Hut lately? Something tells me that after last night's bathroom run, he won't be touching the stuff the rest of the year.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2018, 10:13 AM)Schmitbuck Wrote: Have you had Pizza Hut lately? Something tells me that after last night's bathroom run, he won't be touching the stuff the rest of the year.

Is it just me, or have they gone downhill in the last 10 years? Or maybe they just tasted better when I was young?
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
All kidding aside, Malik was definately one of my top Linebackers in this Draft. Dude is big, fast, can shed blocks,
tackle and cover well. He is just the type of LB we needed to play SAM. He is just really young, same as Jessie
Bates III. But i think these two can make immediate impacts in a great way for this team even if they are really
young. I like Jordan Evans upside and his athleticism but Malik is just way better in every way.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2018, 02:03 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Is it just me, or have they gone downhill in the last 10 years? Or maybe they just tasted better when I was young?

It is not just you.  I remember I was addicted to Supreme Pizza.  Now it doesn't taste the same.  
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
I used to deliver for PH back when they were pushing those hokey back to the future glasses and the regional manager, a VERY hot young woman made me wear those damned things going out the door with pizzas to deliver.. Needless to say they hit the floor of my car the moment I left the parking lot .
Had I not been happily married at the time I have little doubt I coulda bedded her down.  Damned happy marriages anyway.   Sad   
Their pizza sucked then and still suck.. Unless you like greasy cardboard. Much to my disgrace I used to like greasy cardboard  ..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(04-29-2018, 09:41 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: "Malik please bring enough pizza for everyone and staff. I'd like mine with no cheese and heaps of anchovies. Crusty and stinky is my jam."

Pretty sure in that pic of Brown the Caption Reads, "So this is where I set the bar with my franchise"
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2018, 09:41 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: "Malik please bring enough pizza for everyone and staff. I'd like mine with no cheese and heaps of anchovies. Crusty and stinky is my jam."

Oh hell let's have fun with this pic.

Reporter...So Mr. Brown, some say your cheap and never try to bring in top FA's to put a winning team on the field..(Brown) See this hand??? Steady as a rock, I ain't scurred.
Reply/Quote

(Brown) Are there any injured WR's in the draft about this tall?
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2018, 12:16 AM)TKUHL Wrote: Pretty sure in that pic of Brown the Caption Reads, "So this is where I set the bar with my franchise"
I have a stack of million dollar bills this tall by not spending on free agents!  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(04-30-2018, 10:41 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: It is not just you.  I remember I was addicted to Supreme Pizza.  Now it doesn't taste the same.  

We just kept drinking until it started tasting good. You know - The White Castle Principle.   Ninja
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2018, 12:55 AM)wildcats forever Wrote: We just kept drinking until it started tasting good. You know - The White Castle Principle.   Ninja

white castle the GI killer lol
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
(05-01-2018, 02:33 AM)psychdoctor Wrote: white castle the GI killer lol

Rectal Rockets.....
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2018, 08:12 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Rectal Rockets.....

My brother and I used to joke that if you had bowel movement problems just go to White Castle.

White Castle is better than Metamucil.
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote