Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Malone out for Sunday
Final Injury report of the week. Malone downgraded to out with his hamstring. Redmond is doubtful with Price starting at center look for more shuffling on the OL. Look for Hopkins to slide over to RG. Bernard will be active but still likely limited with touches

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-09-2018, 03:43 PM)pally Wrote: Final Injury report of the week.  Malone downgraded to out with his hamstring.  Redmond is doubtful with Price starting at center look for more shuffling on the OL.  Look for Hopkins to slide over to RG.  Bernard will be active but still likely limited with touches

while it might not end up well I'm interested to see westerman get a shot at RG  but if price is back do we just slide Hopkins over?
Reply/Quote
Tate will be active then
Reply/Quote
So with Malone being out, we have to figure out what to do...Post Malone?? Hilarious
[Image: post-malone-siriusxm]
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Green being out might be good in the grand scheme of things. We need these young guys to step up. More reps and more guys getting a chance to play could help us. I feel like we lose the next two weeks, but at least we might learn something for the future. Next year we have a better chance at doing something in my opinion. If they surprised me thatd be cool, but its not looking good.
Reply/Quote
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
It will be ok. We seem to play up or down to our competition. Again, with the exception of KC.

Reply/Quote
I saw this earlier. Was going over our receiver depth in my head thinking man we are shallow. For some reason i was forgetting Ross. Man how could i have been forgetting him and all that he has contributed
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2018, 08:53 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I saw this earlier. Was going over our receiver depth in my head thinking man we are shallow. For some reason i was forgetting Ross. Man how could i have been forgetting him and all that he has contributed

Understand your sarcasm. Kinda agree. Hope he steps up and does some things. Hopefully he's one of those guys that grabs the spotlight and runs with it (without pulling a groin).

Reply/Quote
(11-09-2018, 05:27 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Tate will be active then

He may well be, especially if Ross isn't 100%
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2018, 09:26 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: He may well be, especially if Ross isn't 100%

If so, let’s hope he’s ready.

Reply/Quote
(11-09-2018, 09:27 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: If so, let’s hope he’s ready.

Boyd said Ross has been blowing by guys in practice all week, so it would seem he's 100%.  Hopefully, he can have a breakout game.
Reply/Quote
Hopefully we have a heavy dose of the run from 2 TE sets setting up PA to the 2 wideouts or a TE up the seam. This will help keep the D fresh and Drew on the sidelines as well...
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2018, 09:43 PM)Whatever Wrote: Boyd said Ross has been blowing by guys in practice all week, so it would seem he's 100%.  Hopefully, he can have a breakout game.

That's not always a ringing endorsement.

Blowing by his own teammates. LOL 
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2018, 09:43 PM)Whatever Wrote: Boyd said Ross has been blowing by guys in practice all week, so it would seem he's 100%.  Hopefully, he can have a breakout game.

I hope so ! We really need Ross to show up, finally.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2018, 05:27 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Tate will be active then

Wow, the Percocet must be doing a number on my brain. I read this whole thread thinking, "great, he finally gets a shot and pulls a hammy", only to read this thread and become completely confused. Then i read it again and realized the OP was about Josh Malone. 

Malone...Tate...looks the same, right?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2018, 12:21 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Wow, the Percocet must be doing a number on my brain. I read this whole thread thinking, "great, he finally gets a shot and pulls a hammy", only to read this thread and become completely confused. Then i read it again and realized the OP was about Josh Malone. 

Malone...Tate...looks the same, right?

Kinda like the 4's turning into 8's at 2:00 AM ?
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2018, 05:58 PM)Bengalstripes18 Wrote: Green being out might be good in the grand scheme of things. We need these young guys to step up. More reps and more guys getting a chance to play could help us. I feel like we lose the next two weeks, but at least we might learn something for the future. Next year we have a better chance at doing something in my opinion. If they surprised me thatd be cool, but its not looking good.

While I can appreciate your attempt at being optimistic in an otherwise dire situation, both my gut and my heart beg the question of "What in the hell are you talking about?".  Not only are we down our best WR, and 3 best TEs, now we're down our best off the bench WR, too.  John Ross has been a colossal failure to this point, and Auden Tate has yet to see live game action.

If you think that those guys are going to come in and save the day;  Then, my friend, you have more optimism than I did when the Bengals were heading into Superbowl XVI.  (I was 11 that day)

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2018, 12:50 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: While I can appreciate your attempt at being optimistic in an otherwise dire situation, both my gut and my heart beg the question of "What in the hell are you talking about?".  Not only are we down our best WR, and 3 best TEs, now we're down our best off the bench WR, too.  John Ross has been a colossal failure to this point, and Auden Tate has yet to see live game action.

If you think that those guys are going to come in and save the day;  Then, my friend, you have more optimism than I did when the Bengals were heading into Superbowl XVI.  (I was 11 that day)

1st and goal from the 4 and we had Pete Johnson, it was a sure thing, right ?

I was 17
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2018, 01:05 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: 1st and goal from the 4 and we had Pete Johnson, it was a sure thing, right ?

I was 17

Brother, I knocked over my TV tray of snacks and such, my mother threatened to turn off the TV..   LOL

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote