Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man, I'm upset by Voch. LOL
(08-22-2018, 03:17 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Different team, different coaches, could of argued the Bengals could of won lots of those games against those
winning teams as well even with Paul Alexander as our O-line coach when we had Og and Bodine starting on the
O-line. Your trolling is weak as Xeno said, Jungle Noise is for Bengal fans DQ...

Perfect, that's why I signed up.  Unsure why pointing out the teams inability to compete vs winning teams is a big issue for you.   If you were a fan, you would realize that. 

I love it.  We want to point out all the good things from last year, and assume better this year.  But, bring up the actual stats from last year and the year prior, and its 'Those years are in the past' 

lol . Comical delusion     FYI . Head Coach, Skill Players, QB, most O line, owner - Still the same. 
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2018, 02:54 PM)DeltaQueen Wrote: The Bengals were 3 and 8 vs teams with a winning record last year. 

The year before that they were 1 and 6 vs teams with a winning record

4 and 14 vs teams w/ winning records over the last 2 seasons.  Read em and weep 

Win/loss is a stupid stat to look at at the end of the year. You realize if we win those games last year we would have only played 1 team with a winning record. And then you're sitting here posting about how we didn't beat any good teams. 

Go look at the 2016 records of the Saints, Eagles, and Jaguars and tell me how much it matters if you win or lose against "winning" teams.
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2018, 03:54 PM)DeltaQueen Wrote: Perfect, that's why I signed up.  Unsure why pointing out the teams inability to compete vs winning teams is a big issue for you.   If you were a fan, you would realize that. 

I love it.  We want to point out all the good things from last year, and assume better this year.  But, bring up the actual stats from last year and the year prior, and its 'Those years are in the past' 

lol . Comical delusion     FYI . Head Coach, Skill Players, QB, most O line, owner - Still the same. 

Never said it was a big issue, where the hell did i say that?

This year has been different, we brought in like 5 different coaches and got rid of the trash. We brought in a proven
LT, drafted a Center in the first round, brought in Frank Pollack the dude that coached the best O-line in football.

Austin, Bicknell, Van Pelt, Darone Jones etc.

You don't like AJ Green? You know our best skill player? This is a stacked team with the only question mark being
RT. You didn't bring up any stats either, you just listed our records against winning teams, big deal. Nice stat.

Knocked two teams out of the Playoffs in our last two games but you fail to list that one.

You are the one crying about the past, i am moving on.
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2018, 04:39 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Never said it was a big issue, where the hell did i say that?

This year has been different, we brought in like 5 different coaches and got rid of the trash. We brought in a proven
LT, drafted a Center in the first round, brought in Frank Pollack the dude that coached the best O-line in football.

Austin, Bicknell, Van Pelt, Darone Jones etc.

You don't like AJ Green? You know our best skill player? This is a stacked team with the only question mark being
RT. You didn't bring up any stats either, you just listed our records against winning teams, big deal. Nice stat.

Knocked two teams out of the Playoffs in our last two games but you fail to list that one.

You are the one crying about the past, i am moving on.

We have the worst coach in the NFL at the helm. He is grossly incompetent. 

How are you even debating this?
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2018, 05:22 PM)DeltaQueen Wrote: We have the worst coach in the NFL at the helm. He is grossly incompetent. 

How are you even debating this?

Marv definately is the worst Playoff coach in the NFL, but he is no worse than Hue Jackson man.

His teams atleast play decent in the regular season.

Did i want a new HC? Of course, but it didn't happen and i am not going to cry about it especially when lots of great
things have happened this Offseason. You go ahead and debate with yourself, i am bored and got better things to do.
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2018, 05:33 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Marv definately is the worst Playoff coach in the NFL, but he is no worse than Hue Jackson man.

His teams atleast play decent in the regular season.

Did i want a new HC? Of course, but it didn't happen and i am not going to cry about it especially when lots of great
things have happened this Offseason. You go ahead and debate with yourself, i am bored and got better things to do.

Im not crying about anything

The Bengals are not a playoff team this year.  
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2018, 06:05 PM)DeltaQueen Wrote: Im not crying about anything

Why you ignore me bruh?
Reply/Quote
Lot's of people are predicting that we'll suck this year. I understand. Based on the last 2 years and the first quarter and a half of the Dallas preseason game, I understand why. Hate to be a reductionist, but it really does depend on Pollack and the Oline, along with Lazor and Austin's abilities to game plan.

I remain optimistic. We have a load of talent. WR, TE, RB are as talented as ever if not more. Dline is great. DBs are good overall. We're not bad at LB. The QB has to have his head outside his rectum. Only the oline really concerns me, but it does concern me alot. Again, Pollack.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2018, 06:10 PM)Sweetness Wrote: Why you ignore me bruh?

Cause you made his point moot Sweetness, that is why.

Win/loss is a stupid stat at the end of the year. You nailed it.
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2018, 06:22 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Cause you made his point moot Sweetness, that is why.

He bengals have a 4% chance to win the division and a 10% chance to make the playoffs.

Wins/loss is a stupid stat? Lolol. A teams record is a stupid stat!

Hilarious.

“Win/loss is a stupid stat at the end of the year” - Nate
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2018, 06:35 PM)DeltaQueen Wrote: He bengals have a 4% chance to win the division and a 10% chance to make the playoffs.  

Wins/loss is a stupid stat?  Lolol.  A teams record is a stupid stat!

Hilarious.  

“Win/loss is a stupid stat at the end of the year” -  Nate

You are just making yourself sound foolish just stop.
Reply/Quote
Nate (formerly eliminate08)

[size=medium' Wrote:
Knocked two teams out of the Playoffs in our last two games but you fail to list that one.[/size]

No. See the 3-8 record vs good teams last year includes the wins over Detroit and Balt. Get it?
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2018, 07:16 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: You are just making yourself sound foolish just stop.

I have big shoes to fill with these sorts of quotes

“Win/loss is a stupid stat at the end of the year” - Nate (formerly eliminate08)
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2018, 07:56 PM)DeltaQueen Wrote: No. See the 3-8 record vs good teams last year includes the wins over Detroit and Balt.  Get it?

Again, what happens to that record if we beat every team on the above .500 list? Then you're crying about the Steelers being the only team above .500 that we beat. You're bad at this man.
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2018, 08:14 PM)Sweetness Wrote: Again, what happens to that record if we beat every team on the above .500 list? Then you're crying about the Steelers being the only team above .500 that we beat. You're bad at this man.

We didn’t Lol you’re fluent in hypotheticals and time travel.

I’m fluent in reality
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2018, 06:05 PM)DeltaQueen Wrote: Im not crying about anything

Maybe they will be, maybe they won't be. Every season is a different animal. It's far too early to make definitive statements about what will happen. We'll have to wait until the season starts to play out some to get a better idea of where the Bengals are headed this year.
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2018, 06:22 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Cause you made his point moot Sweetness, that is why.

Yeah, it's difficult to really look at what happened last year and apply that to this year, whether it's good or bad. Every season kind of takes on it's own personality and plays out because of it's own specific reasons. 
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2018, 08:26 PM)DeltaQueen Wrote: We didn’t    Lol you’re fluent in hypotheticals and time travel.  

I’m fluent in reality

Says the guy who is taking what happened last year and applying it as fact to what will happen in this future season...almost as if you're fluent in time travel. 
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2018, 08:51 PM)Sweetness Wrote: Says the guy who is taking what happened last year and applying it as fact to what will happen in this future season...almost as if you're fluent in time travel. 

I’m using the last 25+ years of susatiled failure

Worst coach In the league

Same core players unable to beat good team over the last 2-3 years

Mediocre Qb

Bad online

And Vegas giving us a 10% shot at playoffs as my guidance.

You’re just using blind luck and ignorance
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2018, 08:55 PM)DeltaQueen Wrote: I’m using the last 25+ years of susatiled failure

Worst coach In the league

Same core players unable to beat good team over the last 2-3 years

Mediocre Qb

Bad online

And Vegas giving us a 10% shot at playoffs as my guidance.

You’re just using blind luck and ignorance

Again, using past to justify a hypothetical future...and tell me what Vegas preseason odds have us for the NFC/AFC championship teams were last year
Reply/Quote