Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man, I'm upset by Voch. LOL
(08-22-2018, 09:09 PM)Sweetness Wrote: Again, using past to justify a hypothetical future...and tell me what Vegas preseason odds have us for the NFC/AFC championship teams were last year

Can you formulate that statement into something coherent for me. Then I can answer.

You’re just a blind, fanboy Homer. In your eyes the browns must be super bowl contenders too. Don’t use any data or facts from the past. It’s anyone’s super bowl! Lol
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2018, 09:16 PM)DeltaQueen Wrote:  In your eyes the browns must be super bowl contenders too.  Don’t use any data or facts from the past.  It’s anyone’s super bowl!  Lol

Well if you're using Vegas as your indicator they're getting alot of money put on them. So I guess they must be.
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2018, 09:20 PM)Sweetness Wrote: Well if you're using Vegas as your indicator they're getting alot of money put on them. So I guess they must be.

They are 100:1 to win it. Same odds as us. Worst in the league.
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2018, 09:23 PM)DeltaQueen Wrote: They are 100:1 to win it. Same odds as us.   Worst in the league.

So a team that went 1-31 over the last 2 years can improve their odds with the same coach but we have no chance of being able to win a playoff game. 
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2018, 09:57 PM)Sweetness Wrote: So a team that went 1-31 over the last 2 years can improve their odds with the same coach but we have no chance of being able to win a playoff game. 

You don’t make any sense in your posts. I’ve picked up on this

It’s something you should try to address
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2018, 10:03 PM)DeltaQueen Wrote: You don’t make any sense in your posts. I’ve picked up on this

It’s something you should try to address

Bye.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2018, 09:02 AM)mikey6866 Wrote: makes draft prospect video's that are among the most annoying unwatchable videos out there.  He replays the same 4 yard run about 45 times and talks about it.  His videos are very hard to watch with how many times he rewinds the same play over and over again.

Soooooo much yes.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I see DeltaQueen got "crowned"...
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2018, 10:56 PM)Joelist Wrote: I see DeltaQueen got "crowned"...

Mods do a good job here in their capacity as troll hunters. It’s much appreciated.

Reply/Quote
(08-22-2018, 10:57 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Mods do a good job here in their capacity as troll hunters. It’s much appreciated.

Agree!   ThumbsUp
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2018, 10:57 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Mods do a good job here in their capacity as troll hunters. It’s much appreciated.

Thank God
Reply/Quote
Hey Nate, I don’t want PA back. I’m just saying that Pollack will be in a totally different environment than what Dallas was, he will probably also have different restrictions here. I’d just like to see him coach here before evaluating him. These boards were totally flooded about how great he is and how he would turn our shitty line into a top line in no time, it just got old quick like. The early struggles have slowed it down some. When the line improves, I will root for him too. I just like to see results here before I hand out praise. Some heap and heap out praise before seeing any results at all. I just didn’t understand dwelling on how great he is without any results here at all. Oh well..
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2018, 08:48 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Yeah, it's difficult to really look at what happened last year and apply that to this year, whether it's good or bad. Every season kind of takes on it's own personality and plays out because of it's own specific reasons. 

It is life, things change, hopefully for the better right Holic?

Loving the changes this Offseason so far. It should take some time with all these changes though, have to be a bit patient.

(08-22-2018, 08:51 PM)Sweetness Wrote: Says the guy who is taking what happened last year and applying it as fact to what will happen in this future season...almost as if you're fluent in time travel. 

Awesome. Cool
Reply/Quote
(08-23-2018, 11:42 AM)Circleville Guy Wrote: Hey Nate, I don’t want PA back. I’m just saying that Pollack will be in a totally different environment than what Dallas was, he will probably also have different restrictions here. I’d just like to see him coach here before evaluating him. These boards were totally flooded about how great he is and how he would turn our shitty line into a top line in no time, it just got old quick like. The early struggles have slowed it down some. When the line improves, I will root for him too. I just like to see results here before I hand out praise. Some heap and heap out praise before seeing any results at all. I just didn’t understand dwelling on how great he is without any results here at all. Oh well..

Cool brother, i want to see the results as well.

Guess i am expecting them after seeing our prior O-line coach who i found to be a fool in lots of ways....

He was cemented in his own logic, had a big ego, refused to admit he was wrong about his handpicked players,
he called it a witch hunt when people started pointing out he coached the worst Center in the NFL, he continually
played players that were not as good as the backups and was not good at all about coaching run blocking, at all.

Maybe i am being unfair in my expectations of Pollack but honestly he cannot let me down after this lol

That was how bad PA was and Pollack has a great resume and was the best OL coach on the market at the time.
Reply/Quote
(08-23-2018, 02:32 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Cool brother, i want to see the results as well.

Guess i am expecting them after seeing our prior O-line coach who i found to be a fool in lots of ways....

He was cemented in his own logic, had a big ego, refused to admit he was wrong about his handpicked players,
he called it a witch hunt when people started pointing out he coached the worst Center in the NFL, he continually
played players that were not as good as the backups and was not good at all about coaching run blocking, at all.

Maybe i am being unfair in my expectations of Pollack but honestly he cannot let me down after this lol

That was how bad PA was and Pollack has a great resume and was the best OL coach on the market at the time.
This is all very true. My big fear is that PA was doing as he was told. I really hope that Pollack has final say on who plays and where they play, we don’t know that though. I think that the line will improve back to Whitts last year, that still isn’t very good though.
Reply/Quote
(08-23-2018, 04:14 PM)Circleville Guy Wrote: This is all very true. My big fear is that PA was doing as he was told. I really hope that Pollack has final say on who plays and where they play, we don’t know that though. I think that the line will improve back to Whitts last year, that still isn’t very good though.

I think it was pretty obvious that PA got to do his job as he saw fit, unlike other coaches. He was the assistant HC.

No one to blame but himself for his handpicked players that he could not coach up.

Also seems like Pollack will have his own say as will Lazor.

It is different this year man, it will take time with all these changes, have to keep reminding people this.

It won't just automatically transfer into a great O-line but it will be better than the last couple years early and by
midseason i think the Line will be gelling and we can make a run. I expect us to start out slow with all the moves
we made this Offseason but in the end it should pay off.
Reply/Quote
Who is this "Voch", who's existence I was happily ignorant of prior to this thread? I tried to find where he was talking about the Bengals without watching an hour of his blathering, but didn't find it. I see he does like cheap Scotch.....
Reply/Quote
(08-23-2018, 07:10 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Who is this "Voch", who's existence I was happily ignorant of prior to this thread? I tried to find where he was talking about the Bengals without watching an hour of his blathering, but didn't find it. I see he does like cheap Scotch.....

I asked the same question earlier. Turns out he's a dude with a webcam or something.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(08-23-2018, 07:10 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Who is this "Voch", who's existence I was happily ignorant of prior to this thread? I tried to find where he was talking about the Bengals without watching an hour of his blathering, but didn't find it. I see he does like cheap Scotch.....

(08-23-2018, 07:56 PM)jason Wrote: I asked the same question earlier. Turns out he's a dude with a webcam or something.

Voch is a pretty funny guy.

Liked his breakdown of John Ross prior to the Draft.

He seems to be decent at breaking down O-lineman being as he used to be one.

Liked his breakdown of Isiaah Wynn as well. Had some of his vids in the Draft Forum.

I enjoyed them anyways but i everybody has a different sense of humor.

He is wrong here though, pretty damn sure unless half our team gets injured, knock on wood.
Reply/Quote