Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man arrested, accused of threatening to kill CNN employees
(01-24-2018, 08:58 PM)GMDino Wrote: They agree that the POTUS is still tweeting about "fake news" and hasn't said anything about the event?

Cool!

Silly rabbit, still claiming he didn't say what we all saw him say. 

Tag line from the article;

Quote:The president has repeatedly attacked the media, singling out CNN for its supposed ‘fake news’ coverage. Might that be inspiring violence?

The insinuation sounds startlingly familiar.
I forget. Who did we blame when that dude shot up all those GOP members at the Softball practice?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(01-24-2018, 09:05 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Silly rabbit, still claiming he didn't say what we all saw him say. 

Tag line from the article;

The insinuation sounds startlingly familiar.

Sorry, I didn't read the article because I thought you meant it agreed with what I said.

Yes, both article mention the widely known fact that Trump calls CNN "fake media".

Odd that the fact that Trump has said those things and the guy arrested agreed with those things is so off-setting to you.  I thought you liked facts.   Smirk 
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(01-24-2018, 09:06 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I forget. Who did we blame when that dude shot up all those GOP members at the Softball practice?

Trump, he brings out the worst in people.

A literal argument made on this board by OP btw.
(01-24-2018, 09:06 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I forget. Who did we blame when that dude shot up all those GOP members at the Softball practice?

(01-24-2018, 09:15 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Trump, he brings out the worst in people.

A literal argument made on this board by OP btw.

BZZZZ.  Wrong answer SSF!

People blamed Bernie Sanders.

Then "liberals". Either just for being liberals or for not "calling out" those who think violence against Nazis is a good thing.

Also "the media".

Apparently the deep state too with some inference to the child sex rings.

That was an interesting read....

(06-14-2017, 12:59 PM)6andcounting Wrote: The person the Washington Post claims is the shooter is a huge Bernie Bro based on his social media. Based on that, I'm guessing this story is out of the news by the 6pm broadcast. 

(06-14-2017, 03:06 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: And

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/law-enforcement-officials-identify-james-t-hodgkinson-as-shooter-at-congressional-ballgame/ar-BBCFKa9?OCID=ansmsnnews11

Put the highlights in the quote for anyone who can't read the site at work or something. Tried to C&P the whole thing like I normally try to do, but it turned into a blob of text with no formatting, for some reason.

(06-14-2017, 04:41 PM)Vlad Wrote:  
Who says left wing comedy has no political influence on people?
This dude was  radicalized by left-wing TV and comedy shows.  He took it as truth.

He encouraged people to watch the Daily Show, John Oliver, Bill Maher, Rachael Maddow.

I  fear for the future of this country.
When you control the media, you control the people.

(06-14-2017, 06:03 PM)tigerseye Wrote: The Main Stream Propaganda Outlets/idiot celebrites got what they have been calling for.

Dumba%$es fall for their made up lies and bulsh$% and they know it.

Their efforts to get some idiot to do what they have been calling for finally paid off for them. Congratulations.

I'm sure that they can careless that the guy is dead (or that people are seriously injured). Thats what makes them dispicable human beings. They used some moron to do their bidding.

No one will take responsibility for the climate that they have created, they will act like they had no part in it and that what they did was harmless.

They know what they are doing. They are doing it on purpose. And they are trash for using people like this that they know they can push to far.

Soros is probably grinning from ear to ear. This is exactly what he wants. Use the Media and Hollywood with propaganda to get idiots to follow their directives to tear down, weaken and divide the country.

Soros and his puppets are the scum of the earth.

(06-14-2017, 07:19 PM)Vlad Wrote: This is a cop out. 

So why was this Republican shot and now fighting for his life? What lead this man to shoot a group of Republicans?

It's called "motive" Pat.  A component of many a police investigation.
Pointing out the the mans motive as a leftist extremist influenced by leftist liars in the public eye and purveyors of fake news does not lesson our concern and sympathy for the victims involved.

Upon entering the field this guy asked which group were the Republicans, and you don't find that concerning?

(06-14-2017, 07:37 PM)Vlad Wrote: Be clear, violent or peaceful?

Many liberals believe violent protests are justified.

(06-15-2017, 12:40 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Of course they wouldn't blame anyone, he was on "their side".  Rest assured that roles would be reversed were it a Trump supporter.  It goes as far back as Bill Clinton blaming talk radio for Timothy McVeigh.  It happened in the Aurora shooting when some newsguy found a person with the same name on facebook who was a TEA Party member.  Went right to camera with it.  Or when they tried to blame the bullseyes Sarah Palin had drawn on districts in the Gabby Giffords shooting.

(06-16-2017, 12:39 AM)Vlad Wrote: This is misleading and mostly false. Sounds like its right out of the NY Times.

It's clear have you have no understanding of who the Republican establishment really is. You'll be surprised to learn they are on your side with regards to Trump.

Speaking of that liberal NY Times rag, they used this recent shooting as a reason to lie again.

In an equivalency editorial they blamed politics and Sarah Palin for the Gabby Giffords shooting stating it was because of politics and Sarah Palin...yeah remember her and the leftist vitriol toward her?

But I digress, the NY Times equivalency editorial:
Originally, the Times article, “America’s Lethal Politics,” had stated:

That was proven untrue. Loughner was a mental patient, who wrote letters to Giffords. Wasn't happy with the responses so he decided he was gonna shoot her.

And here we have more leftist hate... driven by left wing media politics:

Shots fired at Trump supporter
http://fox59.com/2017/06/15/several-shots-fired-at-truck-carrying-make-america-great-again-flag-on-i-465/

Starbucks incident
http://www.fox46charlotte.com/news/local-news/261436816-story

(06-16-2017, 01:13 AM)Vlad Wrote: More left wingers advocating violence.

House Republicans should be lined up and shot...
http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/14/professor-called-for-house-republicans-to-be-lined-up-and-shot/

Tim Kaine...fight in the streets against Trump..
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/01/31/kaine-democrats-fight-streets-trump/

Leftists mock and laugh at the idea that there is militant Islamic Jihad going on. But they are armed and ready to do battle with American Republicans and conservatives.

So what were you saying Nancy Pelosi back in 2009 about the Republicans possibly inciting violence?
http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/article156387164.html

From the archives.. one I hope you'll really like!
New Hampshire democrat wished Sarah Palin was on the plane that crashed killing Sen. Ted Stevens.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/08/12/new-hampshire-democrat-apologizes-palin-death-wish.html

(06-16-2017, 11:31 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: We had a thread not too long ago about "punching a nazi" and all the support, celebrity and otherwise, for using psychical violence against those whose speech they found abhorrent.  I said at the time that not only was this unacceptable but it would continue to escalate. You then get bike lock swinging Eric Clanton and Yvette Falarca, who openly calls for, and engages in, violent action against political opponents and yet somehow still has her job as a public school teacher.

When you refuse to censure, or even ignore, unacceptable, in this case violent, behavior you are tacitly telling the people engaging in it that what they are doing is ok.  This, obviously, emboldens them.  When they receive kudos and support, as they have, this emboldens them even more.  Everyone should be condemning violence against political opponents and if you've been encouraging it, on twitter or anywhere else, you have some of Scalise's blood on your hands.

(06-16-2017, 01:54 PM)tigerseye Wrote: I do think it is interesting that the one guy in serious/critical condition is the guy who just did a speech about and is involved in the child trafficing/pedophile investigation.

Probably just happened by chance or maybe not. Who knows.

They have had tons of busts in this area and hopefully they are working their way up to the top to the elite/protected class.

Get the swamp cleaned out of this stuff. Would be interesting.
(01-24-2018, 09:32 PM)GMDino Wrote: BZZZZ.  Wrong answer SSF!

No, you've literally made that argument before.  I am 100% correct.

Quote:People blamed Bernie Sanders.

Who are these people?  (read this in Jerry Seinfeld's voice for maximum effect)

Quote:Then "liberals".  Either just for being liberals or for not "calling out" those who think violence against Nazis is a good thing.

So people who think political violence is bad and should be condemned are wrong?

Quote:Also "the media".

Who blamed the media?  You're claiming multiple people did so; proving it should be easy.

Quote:Apparently the deep state too with some inference to the child sex rings.

That was an interesting read....

Wait, are we talking about serious commentary or Alex Jones level conspiracy?  Using extreme examples to try and prove a general point is not a recipe for success.
(01-24-2018, 09:47 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: No, you've literally made that argument before.  I am 100% correct.

Man SSF....usually when you are following me around you're better at it.

The wrong answer you gave was to the question Bfine posted.

Try and keep up!

(01-24-2018, 09:47 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Who are these people?  (read this in Jerry Seinfeld's voice for maximum effect)

So people who think political violence is bad and should be condemned are wrong?

Who blamed the media?  You're claiming multiple people did so; proving it should be easy.

Wait, are we talking about serious commentary or Alex Jones level conspiracy?  Using extreme examples to try and prove a general point is not a recipe for success.

I litterally quoted the people who blamed everything from Bernie to Jon Stewart to the left to those who didn't say punching a Nazi was bad.

I answered Bfine with exact quotes on who was "blamed".

Geeze....you're off the game a bit tonight.
(01-24-2018, 09:51 PM)GMDino Wrote: Man SSF....usually when you are following me around you're better at it.

The wrong answer you gave was to the question Bfine posted.

Try and keep up!

I love watching you not get it.  Dear lord.  Smirk

Quote:I litterally quoted the people who blamed everything from Bernie to Jon Stewart to the left to those who didn't say punching a Nazi was bad.

"The people"?  Looks like you quoted one person almost exclusively.  I didn't see a lot of blaming the shooting on others except for generalizations from two posters, one of them a more extreme right poster and the other a guy who never posts.  It's like me using you and ballsofsteel to point out how unhinged the left is.  Like I said earlier, outliers make for poor generalizations.

Quote:I answered Bfine with exact quotes on who was "blamed".

I am aware, you still aren't.   Smirk

Quote:Geeze....you're off the game a bit tonight.

Oh man, I wish I could clue you in, it just wouldn't be funny anymore if I did.

If you are my future mother in law, the democrats who programmed the shooter to kill republicans in hopes that they'd be unable to break up their organized pedophilia ring. I think she was saying that guy was going into DC armed with the intent of rescuing the children that democrats enslave to sexually service other democrats, but the democrats captured him and then brainwashed him into thinking something something and then they sent him to kill republicans.
(01-25-2018, 12:08 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I love watching you not get it.  Dear lord.  Smirk

Well you're half right. Smirk

(01-25-2018, 12:08 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: "The people"?  Looks like you quoted one person almost exclusively.  I didn't see a lot of blaming the shooting on others except for generalizations from two posters, one of them a more extreme right poster and the other a guy who never posts.  It's like me using you and ballsofsteel to point out how unhinged the left is.  Like I said earlier, outliers make for poor generalizations.

God this must hard for you.

More than one person is "people".

Bfine asked who "we" blamed. I went to the thread discussing the event and quote people who placed blame.

(01-25-2018, 12:08 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I am aware, you still aren't.   Smirk

I hope this isn't how you question suspects. It's sad.

(01-25-2018, 12:08 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Oh man, I wish I could clue you in, it just wouldn't be funny anymore if I did.

Yep. Sad.

If you would like to comment on the actual topic I'll be here all day. If it's just going to be more of the "nuh uh...you're wrrrooonngggg" that you usually follow me around with I'll be done now. Seems some people DO bring out the worst in others. Mellow
(01-25-2018, 09:39 AM)GMDino Wrote: I went to the thread discussing the event and quote people who placed blame.

The fact you went to the thread from ages ago grabbed all that was very breechlike behavior. Obviously you have some weird fixation with SSF.
(01-25-2018, 10:34 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: The fact you went to the thread from ages ago grabbed all that was very breechlike behavior.   Obviously you have some weird fixation with SSF.

Bfine brought it up.  I'm just willing to do the research.  Just another service I offer. See, rather than just leave an open ended question out there I provided the truth of what happened here on the boards.

Oddly SSF responded to something that wasn't about him just like you just responded to something that wasn't about you.

"fixation" 
michaelsean Wrote:Of course they wouldn't blame anyone, he was on "their side". Rest assured that roles would be reversed were it a Trump supporter.

Welp. Looks like SOMEONE was proven right. ThumbsUp
Does anyone remember the discussions about Obama stoking the flames of violence against police with his rhetoric? Pepperidge Farm..err, I remember.

In all seriousness, people are responsible for their own stupidity, but this is the sort of thing that is a prime example of why people with a large reach need to use it wisely. There are people out there always looking for an excuse to do something, and the words of powerful people are just what they are looking for to justify themselves. Giving them ammunition by fostering a hostile environment is careless.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(01-25-2018, 07:22 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Does anyone remember the discussions about Obama stoking the flames of violence against police with his rhetoric? Pepperidge Farm..err, I remember.

In all seriousness, people are responsible for their own stupidity, but this is the sort of thing that is a prime example of why people with a large reach need to use it wisely. There are people out there always looking for an excuse to do something, and the words of powerful people are just what they are looking for to justify themselves. Giving them ammunition by fostering a hostile environment is careless.

Of course I small amount of culpability can be directed to Trump and I've said numerous times that Trump should be censured for his comments he makes about the press and the Judicial Branch. But let's not pretend Trump has a monopoly and that is the reason I brought up the shooting.

(01-25-2018, 07:46 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Of course I small amount of culpability can be directed to Trump and I've said numerous times that Trump should be censured for his comments he makes about the press and the Judicial Branch. But let's not pretend Trump has a monopoly and that is the reason I brought up the shooting.

I don't know what shooting you brought up. I didn't bother reading all the bickering after the OP.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Does anyone think that this guy would have threatened “fake news” CNN without at least a bit of inspiration from Donald Trump’s divisive comments?

Also, does anyone think that someone who is clearly this mentally unstable would have found a different target without Donald Trump’s divisive comments?

My point is...this had clear inspiration, but nutjobs like this can be inspired by almost anything to act out their nutjobbery.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

(01-25-2018, 08:01 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I don't know what shooting you brought up. I didn't bother reading all the bickering after the OP.

My post was before the bickering. Now go back and read it, 

(01-25-2018, 08:01 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I don't know what shooting you brought up. I didn't bother reading all the bickering after the OP.

The shooting at the congressional softball practice.

Bfine wondered aloud who "we" blamed then.

It ran the gamut from Bernie Sanders to Jon Stewart to a lot of other things.
(01-25-2018, 08:02 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Does anyone think that this guy would have threatened “fake news” CNN without at least a bit of inspiration from Donald Trump’s divisive comments?

Also, does anyone think that someone who is clearly this mentally unstable would have found a different target without Donald Trump’s divisive comments?

My point is...this had clear inspiration, but nutjobs like this can be inspired by almost anything to act out their nutjobbery.

J.D. Salinger killed John Lennon.  Just saying.