Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man pulled from Trump rally...for making a face.
You can NOT make this stuff up.

Note this article call the man a "heckler".

Trump WILL NOT STAND for ANY opposition!  Hilarious

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-rally-montana-heckler-video-2018-9

Quote:A guy standing behind Trump at a campaign rally in Montana stole the show for several minutes before he was moved off camera
[/url]
[Image: 5b921f1ab354cd32108b5d38-750-404.jpg]The man made several expressions as the president delivered his remarks. Screenshot via YouTube

As President Donald Trump delivered an impassioned speech at a campaign rally in Billings, Montana, on Thursday, one audience member had some colorful reactions to the president's remarks.

Standing behind Trump, the unidentified man made several animated facial expressions as the president spoke on a list of topics as varied as healthcare policy and the 2016 presidential election.

[Image: 8O8LBVTvbcJsysr7?format=jpg&name=small]

Quote:[Image: XkFyxc4a_normal.jpg]
David Choi@choibboy

One of the audience members reacts to Trump's speech in Montana: "Today's Democrat Party is held hostage by haters, absolute haters, left-wing haters."
2:14 AM - Sep 7, 2018

[Image: jjfWckrdHpQA-5Cr?format=jpg&name=small]

David Choi@choibboy

Replying to @choibboy

"They had me stomping around screaming with anger, up in my area of the White House, where I lived with my wife and son ..."
2:23 AM - Sep 7, 2018

[Image: e2MWdtkbuvTQqLUm?format=jpg&name=small]

David Choi@choibboy

Replying to @choibboy

"Why are they so filled with this much hatred? Why? Our country's thriving, jobs are booming, prosperity is soaring, and the future has never looked brighter for the USA."
2:31 AM - Sep 7, 2018

[Image: Xa1du-me3VA5ATCS?format=jpg&name=small]

David Choi@choibboy

Replying to @choibboy

"We were low and we were headed down. We freed up this country with the regulations, and the tax cuts. We freed up our country and it's great to watch."
2:39 AM - Sep 7, 2018

A woman later approached the man mid-speech and briefly spoke with him before taking his place in the crowd:

[Image: 8dkNGcD8SmfQ3ekx?format=jpg&name=small]

David Choi@choibboy

Replying to @choibboy

Sidebar
2:54 AM - Sep 7, 2018

• [url=https://twitter.com/choibboy/status/1037957338387361792]90 people are talking about this

An audience member who stood beside the man wearing a "Make America Great Again" hat appeared to be in on the act. This person was replaced by a different woman about eight minutes after the unidentified man was moved off camera.

Trump's campaign rallies are often characterized by raucous interactions among supporters, Trump, and, sometimes, protesters.
Having conducted 520 campaign rallies, Trump's staffers appear to have developed a surgical approach to addressing the riffraff. During a rally in Evansville, Indiana, last week, one of Trump's volunteer staffers was caught on camera blocking a news photographer's camera lens as the photographer tried to take a photo of a protester.

"riffraff" 

Cool
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Not sure if the videos will load in the link above so here's one.

I'd have removed him, too.

There's political discord and there's just trying to make something a joke.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(09-07-2018, 12:01 PM)Benton Wrote: I'd have removed him, too.

Bah....that's not "heckling" that's not creating a disturbance.  

But it does show how handpicked they put people in his crowds.

I give the guy kudos for even getting that seat!  Smirk
(09-07-2018, 12:01 PM)Benton Wrote: I'd have removed him, too.

Please, people have been talking about removing Trump from office since the day after the election.  Give it a rest.
(09-07-2018, 12:06 PM)GMDino Wrote: Bah....that's not "heckling" that's not creating a disturbance.  

But it does show how handpicked they put people in his crowds.

I give the guy kudos for even getting that seat!  Smirk

Well, yeah. I mean, you're not going to have Munoz Night at Paul Brown and stick the guy in front of a bunch of Steelers fans.
(09-07-2018, 12:06 PM)GMDino Wrote: But it does show how handpicked they put people in his crowds.

Really Dino?  All 5 to 10,000?

What you resistance folks will stoop to.

PRESIDENT Trump Montana rally: US President makes 'great America comeback' speech in Billings

[Image: eccdde35-843d-4bc5-9c52-bf58041a4712.jpg]

"We will not break, we will never give up, we will never ever back down and we will always fight on for victory

We are America and our heart bleeds white, red and blue

We are one people, one family and one glorious nations under God

We will make America strong again

We will make America safe again."

[Image: trump-rally-tonight-time-trump-rally-ton...6287630707]

[Image: trump-rally-tonight-time-trump-rally-ton...6287630359]

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...ay-trump-rally
(09-07-2018, 01:06 PM)Vlad Wrote: Really Dino?  All 5 to 10,000?

Yup.

Stages are generally marked and reserved seating areas are set aside with camera checks to make sure if the speaker moves to that spot that they're only getting those in reserved seats. Not general pan shots, but the tighter focus ones.

Two things there, though.

First, who sits in those reserved seats is generally different from one event/person to the next. some candidates have crappy staff and don't care who sits there, so it becomes open seating. Some restrict it to supporters (donor$) so they can get themselves/staff/family on tv. Some just plug in staffers or (I know this will shock some) paid actors. Sometimes the people speaking don't even know as it's the staff doing it.

And second, it doesn't matter if those reserved seats are stacked with whoever if you have candidates who walk around the stage a lot. Generally, PR people people will encourage them not to.

EDIT: And for us print folks, that's part of why they have photog areas. That way, generally, our still shots will have who they want in the background. That's why some agencies try to get someone outside the box so they don't get canned-looking photos.
The ultimate fun with Trump is that his supporters that say he's a genius salesmen are convinced the image he projects is true and not staged/propped up while his detractors say he's a crap salesmen who successfully sold his craptastic self to almost half of voters. It's astounding, really.
The rubes have short attention span. Trump has to hold rally's every couple of weeks to remind them how good they have it.