Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
American Tourist sentenced to 15 years..
(03-16-2016, 05:21 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: A funny airline story (maybe I should start an airline thread, eh!).

I was flying Alitalia in Italy a few years back on a short hop from Napoli to Rome. This young Italian guy, maybe in his early twenties, dressed in a business suit had the seat next to me. I nodded at him. He turned his nose up and gave me a scowl. He proceeded to sit down very stiff-like, open his newspaper and knock my arm off the elbow rest with his own.

Now, at this part of the story, I should probably tell you that I had been in Italy for a week visiting my future wife, eating all the rich Italian food I could shovel in,.... and not daring to fart around her the whole time. Well, between the rich food, the week of fartlessness, the changing pressure in the plane, etc., something had to give. So I leaned my butt cheeks to my left towards the guy and unleashed the smelliest SBD I had ever let in my life. People two rows back were cursing in Italian.

I watched as the young Italian guy crinkled his nose with a look somewhere between disgust and horror. Then I leaned over and watched the Italian countryside fly by with a big content smile on my face.

(Maybe I should have put this in the gluten thread?)

Lmfao Hilarious

'Murica
(03-16-2016, 05:09 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Thankfully, I am not that bad. I spill out a little, but not enough to really make a 'normal' sized person uncomfortable next to me. It's one of those things that as someone that has been overweight all my life I am hyper-aware of. Most people don't realize that a lot of us are constantly thinking about what we can do to make ourselves less, invasive seems the best word, on those around us.

I also make a point of getting an aisle seat when I fly or anything. Yeah, if someone is coming down the aisle I have to adjust, but the rest of the time I have a bit more room, which means those next to me do as well.

The thing about this guy was that his upper body was even wider than his lower body!

I sensed that this guy felt self-conscious about his size too. I think that is why he slept the whole way. And as uncomfortable as I was, I know he was twice as uncomfortable.

But that wasn't even the worst thing about that flight. I was traveling with my wife and son, and they tried to seat us in three seats scattered throughout the plane. My son is eight. I wasn't having any of that. We had to do the thing where my wife had to beg someone already seated to switch seats so at least she could sit with our son. ***** USAir morons!
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
(03-16-2016, 05:24 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Lmfao  Hilarious

'Murica

His suit probably still smells like fart to this day. He was right in the barrel of the gun. ThumbsUp
(03-16-2016, 05:21 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: A funny airline story (maybe I should start an airline thread, eh!).
(Maybe I should have put this in the gluten thread?)

I just started a farts thread, because good fart stories are always a good time.
(03-16-2016, 05:28 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: The thing about this guy was that his upper body was even wider than his lower body!

I sensed that this guy felt self-conscious about his size too. I think that is why he slept the whole way. And as uncomfortable as I was, I know he was twice as uncomfortable.

But that wasn't even the worst thing about that flight. I was traveling with my wife and son, and they tried to seat us in three seats scattered throughout the plane. My son is eight. I wasn't having any of that. We had to do the thing where my wife had to beg someone already seated to switch seats so at least she could sit with our son. ***** USAir morons!

I hate when they do stuff like that.
(03-16-2016, 04:32 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Maybe he wasn't talking about those kind of "lefties" ?
*puff,puff,pass*
Ninja

What?  Me?   Ninja
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

(03-16-2016, 05:28 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: The thing about this guy was that his upper body was even wider than his lower body!

I'm heading out next Wednesday and will be gone for a month.
Shortly after purchasing the tickets and getting my confirmation #'s, I called the airlines and made sure that all 3 of us (wife/son/me) were all seated together. Good thing I did, they had 2 together and 1 elsewhere. So it's all good for me for both to and from Manila :)
(03-16-2016, 09:24 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I'm heading out next Wednesday and will be gone for a month.
Shortly after purchasing the tickets and getting my confirmation #'s, I called the airlines and made sure that all 3 of us (wife/son/me) were all seated together. Good thing I did, they had 2 together and 1 elsewhere. So it's all good for me for both to and from Manila :)

Good planning. Especially for such a long flight. ThumbsUp

Make sure to check again when you go to check in.

BTW, have met many, many beautiful people from the Philippines. ThumbsUp
(03-16-2016, 09:24 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I'm heading out next Wednesday and will be gone for a month.

Safe travels mate.
(03-16-2016, 09:34 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Good planning. Especially for such a long flight. ThumbsUp

Make sure to check again when you go to check in.

BTW, have met many, many beautiful people from the Philippines. ThumbsUp

Amen, Filpino women are beautiful (I won't discriminate all Asian women are), and I brought one home or did she bring me home??  Tongue

(03-16-2016, 09:46 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Safe travels mate.

Thanks glad you're back safe and sound.
(03-16-2016, 03:34 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Come on over you filthy animals lol

[Image: fsjtvDz.jpg]

Screened in pool in gated community.   Double baggin like its Tijuana.  
(03-17-2016, 01:09 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Screened in pool in gated community.   Double baggin like its Tijuana.  

My father in law has a screened in pool in Florida too.  It's to keep the little lizards and snakes out.

Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
If you go to an authoritarian nation and commit a crime, you're gonna have a bad time.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(03-17-2016, 09:01 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: If you go to an authoritarian nation and commit a crime, you're gonna have a bad time.

We learned this over 20 years ago!

(03-17-2016, 09:28 AM)GMDino Wrote: We learned this over 20 years ago!

Yeah, but that kid wasn't alive then.
(03-17-2016, 09:37 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: Yeah, but that kid wasn't alive then.

Damn education system!
(03-17-2016, 09:56 AM)GMDino Wrote: Damn education system!

I blame UVA. Mostly because I like to blame lots of things on UVA.