Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Manziel starting Thursday
Lock it up.
Reply/Quote
I sure hope so! haha
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 04:58 PM)magikod Wrote: I sure hope so! haha

Its confirmed, he's starting.

This is gonna be hilarious 
Reply/Quote
Im actually a little more nervous about this news.. More of a trap game then with McCown starting.
Reply/Quote
we get to take down 3 of the Bengals most hated QB's in the span of 4 games...

1. Big Jen
2. Little Johnny
3. The Quitter

Hilarious
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
Their QB Sunday wasn't the problem....They have no running game at all, none.....No matter who the QB is, they have no running game. ...Heck, the other QB was the leading rusher with 5 or 6 yards rushing. ....So stuff their sorry run game and tee off on their QB's.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 05:02 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Im actually a little more nervous about this news.. More of a trap game then with McCown starting.

Maybe we should bench Dalton and trade for Krapernick to swing things back in our favor then. Ninja
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Manziel doesn't have Hartline either, he's out. With Haden and Whitner out, I don't know what the browns are fielding. They could score 17'ish points somehow but I don't see Cincy scoring less than 30.

I really want to see a Burfict 1 on 1 tackle/sack on Manziel. All of the money signs/etc. last year and he got blown out 30-0. He'll do better this year but he's still a domestic violence abuser, see what happens when a man hits him.

The Bengals are a different team this year, there's no trap game concept. Every game must be won.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 05:02 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Im actually a little more nervous about this news.. More of a trap game then with McCown starting.

I don't understand the logic behind this at all.

We should be more nervous that a much worse QB is playing?

I can't even sarcastically say that it makes sense because of how much it doesn't make sense.
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 05:12 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Manziel doesn't have Hartline either, he's out. With Haden and Whitner out, I don't know what the browns are fielding. They could score 17'ish points somehow but I don't see Cincy scoring less than 30.

I really want to see a Burfict 1 on 1 tackle/sack on Manziel. All of the money signs/etc. last year and he got blown out 30-0. He'll do better this year but he's still a domestic violence abuser, see what happens when a man hits him.

The Bengals are a different team this year, there's no trap game concept. Every game must be won.

I have a hard time seeing how they come up with 17 points... I saw where McCown was their leading rusher last week with something like 12 yards, and now they have no passing game to go with the no running game.

No Haden and No Whitner... I will use a Michael Irving quote and say I can easily see the Bengals dropping a "40 burger" on them Thursday.
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 05:12 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Manziel doesn't have Hartline either, he's out. With Haden and Whitner out, I don't know what the browns are fielding. They could score 17'ish points somehow but I don't see Cincy scoring less than 30.

We saw last year when Geno body slammed him and Gilberry planted his punk ass.... Smirk

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 05:17 PM)Wyche Wrote: We saw last year when Geno body slammed him and Gilberry planted his punk ass.... Smirk

[Image: wallace-gilberry-does-johnny-manziel-mon...=640&h=333]
Reply/Quote
I hope they channel that emotion and remember what a twerp that kid is. I was at that 30-0 game, the Browns fans are just horrendous (just drink their problems away). Sweet sweet game though, I don't remember Manziel even getting the team past the 50 yard line.
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 05:15 PM)djs7685 Wrote: I don't understand the logic behind this at all.

I can't even sarcastically say that it makes sense because of how much it doesn't make sense.

I think people have just watched too many "underdog is really the best, after all" movies or something.  McCown is playing pretty good football and putting in 100 times the effort of Johnny Fartball, but McCown is over 30 so he's obviously total crap and Johnny has that "scary upside" or something.

(11-03-2015, 05:20 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I hope they channel that emotion and remember what a twerp that kid is. I was at that 30-0 game, the Browns fans are just horrendous (just drink their problems away). Sweet sweet game though, I don't remember Manziel even getting the team past the 50 yard line.

Wait, arent't you the same guy who was wondering how the Browns would be stupid enough to NOT play Manziel?  I don't get it.
Reply/Quote
Yes, I am. Why do you insist on getting in arguments with me that you will eventually lose?

Mccown is how old again? You tell me.
How many years before he is able to make the playoffs in this division? He will be retired. Ben and Cincy aren't giving up the stronghold for at least 4-5 more years.

McCown serves no purpose. Their team is 2-6. They'd be 0-8 with Manziel (probably). The Browns franchise are perennial losers, they need to draft/retain/train.

You don't play the 'best chance to win' when you are a failure of a team.

Fault of the Browns and Manziel, that kid is on his last legs regardless. He's a twerp, he didn't have the NFL skills when he was drafted, he's learned nothing on the field and off. Nobody but the Browns would have him, and the Browns won't even have him. That team should sell themselves again.
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 05:30 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Yes, I am. Why do you insist on getting in arguments with me that you will eventually lose?

Mccown is how old again? You tell me.
How many years before he is able to make the playoffs in this division? He will be retired. Ben and Cincy aren't giving up the stronghold for at least 4-5 more years.

McCown serves no purpose. Their team is 2-6. They'd be 0-8 with Manziel (probably). The Browns franchise are perennial losers, they need to draft/retain/train.

You don't play the 'best chance to win' when you are a failure of a team.

Fault of the Browns and Manziel, that kid is on his last legs regardless. He's a twerp, he didn't have the NFL skills when he was drafted, he's learned nothing on the field and off. Nobody but the Browns would have him, and the Browns won't even have him. That team should sell themselves again.

First off, thanks for being the only person to ever give me negative rep ya jerk.

Also, McCown's age is irrelevant, and lots of QB's who are younger than the best QBs in the league right now are either on benches or have already flamed out of the league.  McCown can be 90 years old and if he is playing decent football he should start over Manziel.

For you to act like 2-6 versus 0-8 is also irrelevant because you are not a Browns fan.  Additionally, you can preach about the Browns building through the draft but they haven't drafted a decent QB since 1985.

You also say "You don't play the 'best chance to win' when you are a failure of a team." which makes no sense because McCown is a better QB than Manziel, and then you admit that the Browns likely have a worse record if Manziel starts.  McCown gives the Browns a better chance to win, so you saying they should bench him makes zero sense by your own standards, if not mine.

You completely trash Manziel but then act like the Browns should start him because McCown is 36 years old.  I guess that's all that matters.  The dude is old.  The Browns are bad.  They should make some nonsensical personnel move because "why not" it's not like people are actually held accountable for making illogical decisions in a billion-dollar industry, right?
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 05:18 PM)djs7685 Wrote: [Image: wallace-gilberry-does-johnny-manziel-mon...=640&h=333]

[Image: ThatIsAwesomeOldSchool_zps7a18cbe6.gif]

......now find us the one of Geno body slamming his ***** ass....lol.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Well, interesting.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 05:15 PM)djs7685 Wrote: I don't understand the logic behind this at all.

well 1 of the 2 browns wins this year was a manziel start
Reply/Quote
They should start Manziel bc they have nothing to lose and they Myswell see what there first round pick can give them so they know if they need to obtain a QB in the off season which I assumed they'll need to
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote