Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Margaret Sanger's dream is sadly alive in New York City
So, Dino....what you are saying is, if I called and said I just wanted to donate to a white girl in need, they will accept it? I think it is BS. Sarcasm
(07-24-2015, 06:17 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It's almost like you did exactly this.....

Surprisingly, that is now now good enough.

(07-24-2015, 05:36 PM)GMDino Wrote: Its very simple Lucy.  Do it and record it.  

Post a video with the person from PP saying "Yes.  We would like your donation and we will make sure to earmark it so it can only be used when a black person wants to have an abortion.  It will not be used for any white people.  Only a black one specifically because that is what you want."

But I think I see where your disconnect is:

Because what I think you are missing is that PP would accept donations and they would use them to fund their abortion services because they cannot use the tax money the receive for those services.  So the would rely on donations and other fund raising.  But if you provide a video of them telling YOU that they will apply it only to black women you think its because they are out to kill of minorities.

Good little troll!  You left out the part where I explained why it doesn't mean what Lucy said it means.
(And you were even clever enough to NOT directly link to my post so no one could find out!  Point to you!)

Have a great weekend!

Rock On
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(07-24-2015, 06:22 PM)GMDino Wrote: Good little troll!  You left out the part where I explained why it doesn't mean what Lucy said it means.
(And you were even clever enough to NOT directly link to my post so no one could find out!  Point to you!)

Have a great weekend!

Rock On

You must have missed the part in the video where dude said he wanted specifically to go a black woman because he had had trouble with affirmative action and he doesn't need his kids disadvantaged by another black kid.

The answer was "wonderful" among other things. So you wanted me to post your whole post to show how many times you were wrong?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(07-24-2015, 06:17 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It's almost like you did exactly this.....

Surprisingly, that is now not good enough.

Yeah admitting that your defending monsters would be a tough pill to swallow. I guess it's easier to stay ignorant and when it all comes down you can claim you didn't know ....
(07-24-2015, 05:08 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Less minorities is helping them?  

First of all I was talking about poor people, not minorities.  It just so happens that more minorities are poor.  

But yes, it absolutely does help them.  Fewer mouths for a family to feed makes it easier for them to get out of poverty.  I don't think anyone really disagrees with this   Do you?  Is it easier for a single girl with no children to go to school or a single mother?  Is it easier for a couple with no children to get by on minimum wage jobs or a couple with a few children?
(07-24-2015, 06:28 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yeah admitting that your defending monsters would be a tough pill to swallow.   I guess it's easier to stay ignorant and when it all comes down you can claim you didn't know ....

Folks always looking for a loophole. Yet they will claim they are "man enough to admit when they are wrong".

(07-24-2015, 04:57 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: well if your not going.to call and verify anythjng then please refrain from calling me a liar. That's basically the lowest form of debate. And quite frankly I am shocked that you would go there .... That's certainly has not been your style nor nature. Obviously this topic is a loaded one for you and I will chalk it up to you not being able to keep your emotions in check while having a civil discussion.

Look forward to the next topic.

Calling and not getting that response does not disprove anything, there is no way to disprove your claim that you called and did that just as there is no way to disprove someone on here is the illegitimate love child of Leonard Nimoy and Nichelle Nichols that was had in secret. It's the internet, people can claim whatever they want. But that was not an emotional response at all from me, I just know you're full of it. Especially trying to pretend this isn't a loaded topic for you when your bias on the subject matter pushes up against the line of absurdity.
(07-24-2015, 09:00 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Calling and not getting that response does not disprove anything, there is no way to disprove your claim that you called and did that just as there is no way to disprove someone on here is the illegitimate love child of Leonard Nimoy and Nichelle Nichols that was had in secret. It's the internet, people can claim whatever they want. But that was not an emotional response at all from me, I just know you're full of it. Especially trying to pretend this isn't a loaded topic for you when your bias on the subject matter pushes up against the line of absurdity.

Did you watch the video provided?

(07-24-2015, 09:16 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Did you watch the video provided?

Nope. This was before he posted that video, which is not him. He made the claim that he did it, and I said it was malarkey. I have not commented on the video and may or may not, depending on if I decide to watch it.
(07-24-2015, 09:43 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Nope. This was before he posted that video, which is not him. He made the claim that he did it, and I said it was malarkey. I have not commented on the video and may or may not, depending on if I decide to watch it.

I recommend you don't watch it (BTW, how do you know it's not him if you haven't watched it?) That way you can stick with your stance.

(07-24-2015, 06:30 PM)fredtoast Wrote: First of all I was talking about poor people, not minorities.  It just so happens that more minorities are poor.  

But yes, it absolutely does help them.  Fewer mouths for a family to feed makes it easier for them to get out of poverty.  I don't think anyone really disagrees with this   Do you?  Is it easier for a single girl with no children to go to school or a single mother?  Is it easier for a couple with no children to get by on minimum wage jobs or a couple with a few children?

I am sure people will line up to say they want less minorities and other people who aren't wealthy. After all you gotta push the right genetics to make the best population. Thanks for clearing that up.
(07-24-2015, 09:47 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I am sure people will line up to say they want less minorities and other people who aren't wealthy.    After all you gotta push the right genetics to make the best population.     Thanks for clearing that up.

This complete gibberish and has nothing to do with my comment.

Having fewer poor people is a good thing, but it has nothing to do with"pushing the right genetics".
(07-24-2015, 09:46 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I recommend you don't watch it (BTW, how do you know it's not him if you haven't watched it?) That way you can stick with your stance.

The video has nothing to do with my stance. And I know it wasn't him because he said as much in his post when he said he was "not the only one given the video."
(07-24-2015, 09:00 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Calling and not getting that response does not disprove anything, there is no way to disprove your claim that you called and did that just as there is no way to disprove someone on here is the illegitimate love child of Leonard Nimoy and Nichelle Nichols that was had in secret. It's the internet, people can claim whatever they want. But that was not an emotional response at all from me, I just know you're full of it. Especially trying to pretend this isn't a loaded topic for you when your bias on the subject matter pushes up against the line of absurdity.

So by your own account you can't or won't disprove me. You will just Attack my character instead and call me a liar. Which is the most uncivilized form of any debate. Not sure why you feel the need to stomp your feet and cross your arms. This is a new expierence with you.... I have come to expect small and petty from some here but I always thought you were above that sort of behavior.

If you can't stay on the Merits while staying civil then maybe this isn't the thread for you. I would like to believe this is a singular event with you since you have always added to a civil discussion. Hopefully next time you will be able to maintain your usual civil behavior instead of being dramatic and attacking anyone's character .
(07-24-2015, 09:52 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: The video has nothing to do with my stance. And I know it wasn't him because he said as much in his post when he said he was "not the only one given the video."

I thought you pointed to your dealings with PP as evidence that he was a "liar". If you watch/listen to the video you may see that all the PP folk you deal with may not be indicative of the whole organization.

So what is your stance again?

(07-24-2015, 09:50 PM)fredtoast Wrote: This complete gibberish and has nothing to do with my comment.

Having fewer poor people is a good thing, but it has nothing to do with"pushing the right genetics".

You want less poor. And less poor = less minorities. Which means more rich which is code for more white people as you guys always say.... So your are pushing to limit a certain group's (minorities and poor) genetic pool from the rest.

Who says eugenics isn't alive and well these days... You just advocated for its practice. You wanna help the poor alright.... You wanna cleanse the population of them.
(07-24-2015, 06:28 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You must have missed the part in the video where dude said he wanted specifically to go a black woman because he had had trouble with affirmative action and he doesn't need his kids disadvantaged by another black kid.

The answer was "wonderful" among other things. So you wanted me to post your whole post to show how many times you were wrong?

Oh no.  I heard that.  I also heard the response.  And none of that, not one iota matches Lucy's claim that PP is targeting blacks to make sure there are fewer of them.  I did hear someone agreeing to a donation.  I don't know if the person worked for PP or was a volunteer.  In fact I don't know a lot of things about that video except it was made by a group known for editing videos to make them seem really bad.

Soooo....I wasn't wrong at all.  But thanks!

(07-24-2015, 06:28 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yeah admitting that your defending monsters would be a tough pill to swallow.   I guess it's easier to stay ignorant and when it all comes down you can claim you didn't know ....

Showing how you are an extremist who's own bias makes you assume things that aren't there because you "know" them isn't defending PP.  I have stated, repeatedly, that I am anti-abortion.  I just can also recognize the other things they provide and don't need an extremist video to get me all fired up to close them down.

And you still haven't shown where they are targeting minorities to cleanse the races.
(07-24-2015, 06:32 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Folks always looking for a loophole. Yet they will claim they are "man enough to admit when they are wrong".

Ah!  See this is what happens when a troll no longer has anything constructive to say!   Smirk

Yes, I have said I was wrong before.  I'd tell you to try it but no good troll every admits to being wrong.  They just change the subject.

You're still trying though Tommy!

Kudos to you!
(07-24-2015, 10:32 PM)GMDino Wrote: Oh no.  I heard that.  I also heard the response.  And none of that, not one iota matches Lucy's claim that PP is targeting blacks to make sure there are fewer of them.

One response was wonderful and another was we sure do live is strange times.

GMDino Wrote:Soooo....I wasn't wrong at all.  But thanks!

Unfortunately despite your self-proclaimed assertion even biased folks can read.

It's OK you can be right next time

(07-24-2015, 10:29 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You want less poor.   And less poor = less minorities.   Which means more rich which is code for more white people as you guys always say....   So your are pushing to limit a certain group's (minorities and poor) genetic pool from the rest.  

Who says eugenics isn't alive and well these days...     You just advocated for its practice.     You wanna help the poor alright.... You wanna cleanse the population of them.

Again this is pure gibberish.

What race is poor?  There are more poor white people than any other race.

This act is getting old.  You are starting to bore me again.