Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Margaret Sanger's dream is sadly alive in New York City
(07-23-2015, 11:48 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I have never done this before, but I have to on this one. You are a liar.

Call one tomorrow.   And make a sincere request.   See what happens.    

And when I am right you can drag yourself back on here to apologize for calling me a liar with absolutely no proof other than you just don't like what was said ....  

Anyone who doubts call one and make a sincere request to donate for abortions for black babies.  
(07-24-2015, 12:07 AM)CharvelPlaya Wrote: I have heard the same thing about welfare- Let churches and such feed the people and help the poor. But really, when the gap of the poor....AND middle class AND the VERY VERY wealthy, I don't think churches and such can keep up. Privately funded.....what exactly do you mean by this? Would it be enough? And how?

Community health centers get gov money and provide all the same critical services that pp offers. I don't wanna take away services. I just think public money should be given to anyone who sells human organs of babies they are supposed to be killing.
(07-24-2015, 12:02 AM)CharvelPlaya Wrote: Call them, I guess? Confused

Like I said before, I have never heard of this stuff coming from StLucie. Everyone knows that Sanger was a ***** ass racist and her intent. I just don't think it applies to what is actually happening now.

Ty for acknowledging what Sanger really was.... I respect that you admit that... I am using her beliefs since she began pp. And how they are still affecting the same people she sought out to destroy. She really was a monster. Even though i don't agree with abortions there is a place for them. I just don't like how now they are selling organs, changing how they do abortipns to maximize what they can sell. It just sound sketchy. I want a lengthy investigation that is very public. That way we all know and can move one way or another .
(07-24-2015, 04:41 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Call one tomorrow.   And make a sincere request.   See what happens.    

And when I am right you can drag yourself back on here to apologize for calling me a liar with absolutely no proof other than you just don't like what was said ....  

Anyone who doubts call one and make a sincere request to donate for abortions for black babies.  

I won't do that, because that's just harassment. I've actually dealt with Planned Parenthood in a number of capacities and know their organization better than likely anyone else here. I know good things and bad things. But what you have claimed is absolute malarkey.
(07-24-2015, 04:44 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote:   I just think public money should be given to anyone who sells human organs of babies they are supposed to be killing.

Opposing medical research is evil if you ask me.
(07-23-2015, 08:57 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So call pp in your area tomorrow and ask if you can donate to specifically fund black baby Aboetions.   There is a big difference in being able to do that vs donating for poor people's abortions.   Pp will earmark the donation for only that use.  

Wonder how many millions George Soros has donated to abort black babies....

That is helping minorities, not hurting them.

And wouldn't Soros want MORE black people to vote for Democrat candidates?

Nothing you are saying makes any sense.  Abortions help keep poor people from falling farther into poverty.  Abortions save tax payers money because they don't have to pay benefits for more children in poverty.
(07-24-2015, 07:41 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: I won't do that, because that's just harassment. I've actually dealt with Planned Parenthood in a number of capacities and know their organization better than likely anyone else here. I know good things and bad things. But what you have claimed is absolute malarkey.

well if your not going.to call and verify anythjng then please refrain from calling me a liar. That's basically the lowest form of debate. And quite frankly I am shocked that you would go there .... That's certainly has not been your style nor nature. Obviously this topic is a loaded one for you and I will chalk it up to you not being able to keep your emotions in check while having a civil discussion.

Look forward to the next topic.
(07-24-2015, 12:12 PM)fredtoast Wrote: That is helping minorities, not hurting them.

And wouldn't Soros want MORE black people to vote for Democrat candidates?

Nothing you are saying makes any sense.  Abortions help keep poor people from falling farther into poverty.  Abortions save tax payers money because they don't have to pay benefits for more children in poverty.

Less minorities is helping them?

Soros and progressives have been long anti non White, their policies have kept then down.

Your last paragraph is nothing more than repeating the Sanger words of the negro project. As if the first bit ...
(07-24-2015, 04:57 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: well if your not going.to call and verify anythjng then please refrain from calling me a liar.  That's basically the lowest form of debate.   And quite frankly I am shocked  that you would go there ....   That's certainly has not been your style nor nature.    Obviously this topic is a loaded one for you and I will chalk it up to you not being able to keep your emotions in check while having a civil discussion.    

Look forward to the next topic.

Its very simple Lucy.  Do it and record it.  

Post a video with the person from PP saying "Yes.  We would like your donation and we will make sure to earmark it so it can only be used when a black person wants to have an abortion.  It will not be used for any white people.  Only a black one specifically because that is what you want."

But I think I see where your disconnect is:

Because what I think you are missing is that PP would accept donations and they would use them to fund their abortion services because they cannot use the tax money the receive for those services.  So the would rely on donations and other fund raising.  But if you provide a video of them telling YOU that they will apply it only to black women you think its because they are out to kill of minorities.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(07-24-2015, 05:36 PM)GMDino Wrote: Its very simple Lucy.  Do it and record it.  

Post a video with the person from PP saying "Yes.  We would like your donation and we will make sure to earmark it so it can only be used when a black person wants to have an abortion.  It will not be used for any white people.  Only a black one specifically because that is what you want."

But I think I see where your disconnect is:

Because what I think you are missing is that PP would accept donations and they would use them to fund their abortion services because they cannot use the tax money the receive for those services.  So the would rely on donations and other fund raising.  But if you provide a video of them telling YOU that they will apply it only to black women you think its because they are out to kill of minorities.

Like this?

If your so certain I am wrong then why don't you call and find out. I know what I was told.... Plus I know I am not the only one given the video.

Why don't you give them a call so you can hear it from them. Or do you refuse because your afraid that I am 100% right .... And thus making your defense of that organization just disgusting.
(07-24-2015, 05:51 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Like this?

If your so certain I am wrong then why don't you call and find out.    I know what I was told.... Plus I know I am not the only one  given the video.  

Why don't you give them a call so you can hear it from them.   Or do you refuse because your afraid that I am 100% right ....   And thus making your defense of that organization just disgusting.

Just reading the text on the screen I can see how wrong you are...and how what I said is right.

But I insist you do it.  Record you and the person on the other line.  Go ahead if you're so sure.
(07-24-2015, 05:51 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Like this?

No not like that. One that makes you wrong.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(07-24-2015, 05:54 PM)GMDino Wrote: Just reading the text on the screen I can see how wrong you are...and how what I said is right.

But I insist you do it.  Record you and the person on the other line.  Go ahead if you're so sure.

Watch the video. if I'm wrong then call yourself and confirm one way or the other... . I don't need to prove anything to you or anyone here... If you wish to stay ignorant then that's your decision. All I am doing is inviting you to either confirm or disprove what I have found out with my own research. If your not willing to confirm/disprove then the facts stand as I have stated. Your in control of proving me wrong yet your afraid. maybe afraid that I am right... I don't blame you I would be gutted if I found out that I was supporting a group who does this to minorities. It's much easier to bury your head in the sand.
(07-24-2015, 05:56 PM)bfine32 Wrote: No not like that. One that makes you wrong.

That one made him wrong too.

But Mr. "I did it myself" up there can do it and record it and post it.
(07-24-2015, 06:02 PM)GMDino Wrote: That one made him wrong too.

But Mr. "I did it myself" up there can do it and record it and post it.

He can just say that was him in the recording posted. Why does it have to be from him?

Did you even watch the video? Two folks told him he could earmark the money specifically for an African American baby.

(07-24-2015, 06:05 PM)bfine32 Wrote: He can just say that was him in the recording posted. Why does it have to be from him?

Did you even watch the video? Two folks told him he could earmark the money specifically for an African American baby.

Watch the video ???? Come on bfine you know dino isnt into actually looking at the matieral.
(07-24-2015, 06:01 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Watch the video.   if I'm wrong then call yourself and confirm one way or the other... . I don't need to prove anything to you or anyone here... If you wish to stay ignorant then that's your decision.   All I am doing is inviting you to either confirm or disprove what I have found out with my own research.   If your not willing to confirm/disprove then the facts stand as I have stated.     Your in control of proving me wrong yet your afraid.   maybe afraid that I am right...   I don't blame you I would be gutted if I found out that I was supporting a group who does this to minorities.    It's much easier to bury your head in the sand.

You didn't do your own research you re-posted a video from a group that has already been shown to heavily edit their videos.

And even WITH that its exactly as I told you above: They accept donations to help with the cost of abortions. If someone wants to go to minorities only they will accept that too.

NONE OF THAT is PP saying they are targeting blacks. None. Zip. Zilch. Nada.

Its a group that relies on donations to fund a services accepting a donation for a specific group. But in under all that tinfoil on your head you convert that to PP wants to kill black babies to thin their race. I can't help you. I'm not sure a professional psychiatrist could help you. You hear what you want to hear based on the bias you have. Sane people don't do that.

Rock On
(07-24-2015, 06:05 PM)bfine32 Wrote: He can just say that was him in the recording posted. Why does it have to be from him?

Yep watched it.  Nothing at all like Lucy says it is.  Its a group accepting donations to help defray the cost of a service they provide.  In each case the donation would go to help a minority.  Not exactly PP targeting blacks.

When I make a donation to my alma mater I always say for it to go to the Communication Department.  Does that mean that if they produce a video I don't like they were using my money to be evil?
(07-23-2015, 10:44 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I called pp today.   Asked to make a donation but I wanted it to go to an abortion for a black baby only.  They told me no problem.  

Go ahead and call one tomorrow and see what happens and hear for yourself.

Back to this:  Did you at least have the common decency to send the money then?  Smirk
(07-24-2015, 06:12 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Watch the video ???? Come on bfine you know dino isnt into actually looking at the matieral.

It's almost like you did exactly this.....

GMDino Wrote:Post a video with the person from PP saying "Yes.  We would like your donation and we will make sure to earmark it so it can only be used when a black person wants to have an abortion.  It will not be used for any white people.  Only a black one specifically because that is what you want."

Surprisingly, that is now not good enough.