Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Margaret Sanger's dream is sadly alive in New York City
(07-22-2015, 08:51 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: It is interesting to look at this report. The Bronx has a higher abortion rate than the other boroughs. 51.4 per thousand with Brooklyn at the next closest with 33.3. It also has the second highest birth rate (it has the highest pregnancy rate as well). The NH White population makes up about 10% of the population in that borough of the city, showing how much poverty and race seem to coincide because The Bronx is one of the five poorest Congressional districts, apparently.

This is some really interesting information for looking at the issues of race, poverty, pregnancy rate (including teen pregnancy, of which is has the highest rate), and abortions. Also, the NH Black population experienced a higher rate of low weight live births, which I found interesting.

I do think the most telling thing about the article linked in the OP is in the second graph they post they have failed to take note of the fact that the abortion rate citywide and among all races (except for NH White, which shows a slight uptick) has decreased, and is on a downward trend, from the rates a decade ago. I have to wonder why they did not point that out.

On the last bit. .... Even with the decrease they are still losing blacks and Hispanics at crazy rates.

Not sure what that changes. Maybe in 20 years it might not be as bad .... But how many less blacks will we have by then?
(07-22-2015, 08:27 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: That's not racist at all.   A very legitimate topic and worthwhile.    It has to do with those on benefits.   When you don't have a job to go to you have a large about of free time sitting around.   Which is why you see more illegal sales activities in those areas as well.  Which leads to more incarceration.

So not only is the government funding an extermination of blacks they are ALSO funding them to sit around an pop out more kids?

Do you keep a little notebook of all your crazy theories so you can keep track of them?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(07-22-2015, 08:59 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: On the last bit. .... Even with the decrease they are still losing blacks and Hispanics at crazy rates.

Not sure what that changes. Maybe in 20 years it might not be as bad .... But how many less blacks will we have by then?

It shows that if PP is trying to do what is being claimed, they are on the decline with it. They are failing.

But really it has to do with efforts on improving the living situations in the poverty stricken areas of the city because economic situations play more of a role in abortion rates than anything else.
(07-22-2015, 09:08 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: It shows that if PP is trying to do what is being claimed, they are on the decline with it. They are failing.

But really it has to do with efforts on improving the living situations in the poverty stricken areas of the city because economic situations play more of a role in abortion rates than anything else.

Do you have a link for this?

Cause I have this:

http://www.mccl.org/us-abortion-statistics.html
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(07-22-2015, 09:12 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Do you have a link for this?

Cause I have this:

http://www.mccl.org/us-abortion-statistics.html

You mean your link that says 3/4 of women getting an abortion cite interference with work/school/other responsibilities and that they cannot afford to have a child?

I'd say we're talking about economic situations playing a role there.
(07-22-2015, 09:17 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: You mean your link that says 3/4 of women getting an abortion cite interference with work/school/other responsibilities and that they cannot afford to have a child?

I'd say we're talking about economic situations playing a role there.
Yeah the link that has missing work, school, responsibilities (aka inconvenient) higher than cannot afford.

(07-22-2015, 09:22 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yeah the link that has missing work, school, responsibilities (aka inconvenient) higher than cannot afford.

74% said interference with work school, or other responsibilities.
73% said could not afford.

So, still, 73% of women polled about why they had an abortion cited money. One percentage point lower than those that cited interference with things that, for the most part, interfered with them earning money. That is still 73% of the women polled saying their economic situation led to their decision to have an abortion. If you want to quarrel over one percentage point, likely within the margin of error, and about a semantic argument that you like to berate others for adhering to, feel free. But given that for most of these women the "inconvenience" was likely to their ability to earn a living I will stick with my assertion.
(07-22-2015, 09:22 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yeah the link that has missing work, school, responsibilities (aka inconvenient) higher than cannot afford.

Reminds me of this Sanger Gem:

Knowledge of birth control is essentially moral. Its general, though prudent, practice must lead to a higher individuality and ultimately to a cleaner race.

Birth control is nothing more or less than the facilitation of the process of weeding out the unfit, of preventing the birth of defectives or of those who will become defective.
(07-22-2015, 10:01 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Reminds me of this Sanger Gem:

Knowledge of birth control is essentially moral. Its general, though prudent, practice must lead to a higher individuality and ultimately to a cleaner race.

Birth control is nothing more or less than the facilitation of the process of weeding out the unfit, of preventing the birth of defectives or of those who will become defective.

You still haven't acknowledged the difference between what that nutball said and how we don't force any of this on anyone.
(07-22-2015, 10:05 PM)GMDino Wrote: You still haven't acknowledged the difference between what that nutball said and how we don't force any of this on anyone.

You mean like portraying that birth control is the only "responsible" way to go? It's been a brain washing that starts in elementary schools. We have raised generations on thinking that this was the only way to live . Once you brain wash enough you don't have force anything.... At that point people blindly believe what you want... Like 2+2=5

[Image: Rq2aXc7.jpg]
Nice to see your finally admitting Sanger is nuts.

Now what about those pillars of beliefs she built pp on...
(07-22-2015, 09:37 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: 74% said interference with work school, or other responsibilities.
73% said could not afford.

So, still, 73% of women polled about why they had an abortion cited money. One percentage point lower than those that cited interference with things that, for the most part, interfered with them earning money. That is still 73% of the women polled saying their economic situation led to their decision to have an abortion. If you want to quarrel over one percentage point, likely within the margin of error, and about a semantic argument that you like to berate others for adhering to, feel free. But given that for most of these women the "inconvenience" was likely to their ability to earn a living I will stick with my assertion.

I have zero idea what this has to do with semantics; but yeah stick with your assertion. Probably better than trying to consider the facts.

The bottom line is women abort babies because they think life is easier without them. Excuse that however you see fit.

(07-22-2015, 10:12 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You mean like portraying that birth control is the only "responsible" way to go?  It's been a brain washing that starts in elementary schools.  We have raised generations on thinking that this was the only way to live .   Once you brain wash enough you don't have force anything....  At that point people blindly believe what you want... Like 2+2=5

[Image: Rq2aXc7.jpg]

So you don't want people to use birth control and you don't want them to have legal abortions.  

I suppose abstinence is your "go to" for folks who can't afford / don't want children?

PP is a government funded attempt to destroy  / control the black race...and welfare is a government funded attempt to get blacks to have more babies.

You complete and totally irrational fear of all things government has fogged your mind to the point that even a condom is a plot to destroy a race of humans.

Maybe if this was all directed at some "savage" race you'd be more supportive?

On a side note my wife was on the pill.  We are white, btw.  I wonder if her doctor prescribed it so she could control the white population or to help with her cycle?  And when she was sick with preeclampsia and the doctor told us the only way to help was to have our child at 26 weeks...despite knowing the great risks to the baby...if he was SECRETLY trying to get us to have the child die?

Just stay off the internet for a while.  Take a nice walk, read a comic book or something.
(07-22-2015, 10:13 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Nice to see your finally admitting Sanger is nuts.  

Now what about those pillars of beliefs she built pp on...

Yeaahhh....I don't think anyone has defended her.  

If PP stopped abortions tomorrow you'd cry about something else they do.  And abortions would still be going on.  I've already said, repeatedly, that I am anti-abortion but if they are going to be done I want them to be done as safely as possible.

but then I deal with the reality and you want a Utopian world....
(07-22-2015, 10:29 PM)GMDino Wrote: Yeaahhh....I don't think anyone has defended her.  

If PP stopped abortions tomorrow you'd cry about something else they do.  And abortions would still be going on.  I've already said, repeatedly, that I am anti-abortion but if they are going to be done I want them to be done as safely as possible.

but then I deal with the reality and you want a Utopian world....

On the contrary... Most on here have defended her over and over again. They have defended not knowing a thing about Her or how evil she truly was....

PP can abort away. It's their right. They shouldn't get public money or any tax benefit to do them however.
(07-22-2015, 10:26 PM)GMDino Wrote: So you don't want people to use birth control and you don't want them to have legal abortions.  

I suppose abstinence is your "go to" for folks who can't afford / don't want children?

PP is a government funded attempt to destroy  / control the black race...and welfare is a government funded attempt to get blacks to have more babies.

You complete and totally irrational fear of all things government has fogged your mind to the point that even a condom is a plot to destroy a race of humans.

Maybe if this was all directed at some "savage" race you'd be more supportive?

On a side note my wife was on the pill.  We are white, btw.  I wonder if her doctor prescribed it so she could control the white population or to help with her cycle?  And when she was sick with preeclampsia and the doctor told us the only way to help was to have our child at 26 weeks...despite knowing the great risks to the baby...if he was SECRETLY trying to get us to have the child die?

Just stay off the internet for a while.  Take a nice walk, read a comic book or something.

First off... Sorry you had to go through that.... It's a shame to see anyone have to make those choices.

Now on to the discussion.... That was your personal doctor i am sure ... So it's not even close to being related to PP unless you were going there....

nor sure what your situation has to do with PP or Margaret Sanger or this discussion but as much as I feel for you and your family and the tough times for you all endured. it's just not pertinent to this discussion.
You know even i wasn't aware you can donate to PP to specifically abort a black baby. They will actually earmark the donation for that use.

(07-22-2015, 08:23 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So your ok with The poor being exterminated.   Even though it's only mostly blacks and Hispanics.  

What part of Sanger's visiom does this not meet?    She wanted less blacks and more Whites    She is getting her wish.... Less blacks .    

PP locations are mostly located within black areas.    They are put in locations where they can do the most damage to blacks and Hispanics.  

It's fine that your ok with eugenics and slowly exterminating races.   But just admit Sangers desires are alive and well and flourishing in today's world.    

Your views on abortion are irrelevant.   But the fact that pp still targets blacks is very much a real thing and shows in their numbers.   That's only New York city.

Yes.  I am absolutely okay with the poor having the right to have an abortion.

Race has nothing to do with this.  It is all about economics.

And there is no persuasion on the part of Planned Parenthood.  All of the abortions are voluntary decisions by the women getting the procedure.  It is laughable to claim this is some sort of planned or forced eugenics program.

Not even you are dumb enough to argue that if Planned Parenthood clinics were in wealthy white neighborhoods that the rate if abortion would suddenly skyrocket in those areas.
(07-23-2015, 02:08 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Yes.  I am absolutely okay with the poor having the right to have an abortion.

Race has nothing to do with this.  It is all about economics.

And there is no persuasion on the part of Planned Parenthood.  All of the abortions are voluntary decisions by the women getting the procedure.  It is laughable to claim this is some sort of planned or forced eugenics program.

Not even you are dumb enough to argue that if Planned Parenthood clinics were in wealthy white neighborhoods that the rate if abortion would suddenly skyrocket in those areas.

Easy to say since we will never know....  Since they are put in black/Hispanic neighborhoods before others....     All I know is that they are in black as Hispanic neighborhoods and look who's getting aborted ....    And they are even allowing you to earmark your donation to contribute to a black baby abortion.    If what world is not the actions of a madman?  

Do You support the ability to earmark donations to only abort certain races of babies?
http://video.foxnews.com/v/4369061404001/exclusive-man-who-exposed-planned-parenthood-speaks-out/?playlist_id=931078404001

Interview with the guy who did the videos.