Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Margaret Sanger's dream is sadly alive in New York City
(07-23-2015, 02:32 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Easy to say since we will never know....  Since they are put in black/Hispanic neighborhoods before others....     All I know is that they are in black as Hispanic neighborhoods and look who's getting aborted ....    And they are even allowing you to earmark your donation to contribute to a black baby abortion.    If what world is not the actions of a madman?  

Do You support the ability to earmark donations to only abort certain races of babies?

Correlation does not equal causation. It makes sense that there would be a tendency for planned parenthood to have a higher concentration in areas with higher amounts of poverty (these are the people that stand to be most severely affected, financially, by unplanned pregnancy). What should be being discussed is why there is a tendency for minorities to live in poverty stricken areas. One possible cause could be argued as the aftereffect from things like redlining.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(07-23-2015, 03:54 AM)treee Wrote: Correlation does not equal causation. It makes sense that there would be a tendency for planned parenthood to have a higher concentration in areas with higher amounts of poverty (these are the people that stand to be most severely affected, financially, by unplanned pregnancy). What should be being discussed is why there is a tendency for minorities to live in poverty stricken areas. One possible cause could be argued as the aftereffect from things like redlining.

They have been promoting birth control and abortions as a way for black women to get out of poverty since the beginning of the The negro project. And still today they allow donors to target blacks or any race the donor feels as inferior. Now the news that they are doing all this plus harvesting organs and changing standard of care to preserve more organs to sell.

How many anti black actions does planned parenthood have to take before anyone admits what they really are about ? Read Sanger's pivot of civilization and then compare her words to todays pp actions. They haven't changed.

It's easy to say it's economic .... That's a throw away.... And pp has been telling them that getting an abortion will help them get out of poverty . Which hasn't helped blacks overall. All it's done is ensure there are less of them .
What's interesting about all of this is that having a discussion with my wife about this she directed me to some literature on how the medical establishment as a whole targets the black community disproportionately for unnecessary and invasive procedures. This isn't a PP issue, this occurs in hospitals all over the country as well. She had some notes on the book but it was at her office (presumably, we couldn't find it in our room full of books) so if I can find the name of it I will let you all know. Seems like an interesting read.
(07-22-2015, 10:15 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I have zero idea what this has to do with semantics; but yeah stick with your assertion. Probably better than trying to consider the facts.

The bottom line is women abort babies because they think life is easier without them. Excuse that however you see fit.

The only way your argument works if less than 2 percentage points of the women that said interference with responsibilities were thinking of work since, you know, that would be an economic issue as well. Are you going to take the position that fewer women than would make up 2 percentage points on that poll were thinking of work with that answer, especially considering how much overlap there would have to be for money to also be that high?

Yes, they abort because life would be easier, but not just for them. Easier because they would not be able to afford to pay for both them and the child. That's an economic situation. The biggest reason abortions happen. Spin it any way you want, that is the fact of all of this.
(07-22-2015, 04:32 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: After we've given everyone equal access to birth control.

Who doesn't have equal access to birth control?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(07-23-2015, 09:44 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Who doesn't have equal access to birth control?

Have you priced the pill lately? w/o insurance?
(07-23-2015, 10:47 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Have you priced the pill lately? w/o insurance?

That doesn't have anything to do with access, but just looking it seems you can get them for as low as $9.00 a month.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(07-23-2015, 06:18 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote:   

How many anti black actions does planned parenthood have to take before anyone admits what they really are about ?  

Planned parenthood is about helping the poor.  It is not anti-black in any way.  Earmarking funds for minorities is done to help minorities not to hurt them.

There would be many times more minorities living in poverty today if there had been zero abortions.  I don't think anyone can disagree wit this claim.  The more babies poor people have the poorer they will be.
(07-23-2015, 08:30 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Planned parenthood is about helping the poor.  It is not anti-black in any way.  Earmarking funds for minorities is done to help minorities not to hurt them.

There would be many times more minorities living in poverty today if there had been zero abortions.  I don't think anyone can disagree wit this claim.  The more babies poor people have the poorer they will be.

So call pp in your area tomorrow and ask if you can donate to specifically fund black baby Aboetions. There is a big difference in being able to do that vs donating for poor people's abortions. Pp will earmark the donation for only that use.

Wonder how many millions George Soros has donated to abort black babies....
(07-23-2015, 08:57 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So call pp in your area tomorrow and ask if you can donate to specifically fund black baby Aboetions.   There is a big difference in being able to do that vs donating for poor people's abortions.   Pp will earmark the donation for only that use.  

Wonder how many millions George Soros has donated to abort black babies....

For someone who is so fearful that his government is deliberately misleading him you sure believe anything you read that agrees with your point of view.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(07-23-2015, 09:36 PM)GMDino Wrote: For someone who is so fearful that his government is deliberately misleading him you sure believe anything you read that agrees with your point of view.

I called pp today. Asked to make a donation but I wanted it to go to an abortion for a black baby only. They told me no problem.

Go ahead and call one tomorrow and see what happens and hear for yourself.
So, what do you anti-planned parenthood think should be done in those clinics? Should we just totally do away with them? How would you run them, if given the authority and power to run it how you want?

Why is it ok to have a doctor check your blood pressure, or give you counseling for other health reasons, but not sex? I don't understand. My wife went to planned parenthood when she was 17, fully intent on getting an abortion, and they actually talked her out of it. One of my best friends in high school's mom is a conservative who worked for 20+ years as a planned parenthood manager here in central Ohio, and none of the shit about killing black babies was mentioned. I am just curious. Not hatin'. ThumbsUp
(07-23-2015, 10:55 PM)CharvelPlaya Wrote: So, what do you anti-planned parenthood think should be done in those clinics? Should we just totally do away with them? How would you run them, if given the authority and power to run it how you want?

Why is it ok to have a doctor check your blood pressure, or give you counseling for other health reasons, but not sex? I don't understand. My wife went to planned parenthood when she was 17, fully intent on getting an abortion, and they actually talked her out of it. One of my best friends in high school's mom is a conservative who worked for 20+ years as a planned parenthood manager here in central Ohio, and none of the shit about killing black babies was mentioned. I am just curious. Not hatin'.  ThumbsUp

No we shouldn't scrap them. Although I don't think they need public money. community health centers already get public money and do the same things pp does minus the abortions or organ sales. If they don't get public money then they can sell whatever they want.... With all the support they have they should be able to be fine.

The whole organization has been slimy since it's inception . It's heavily tied to eugenics. And that's fine for those who believe in that and creating better humans by weeding out the ones they don't want to multiply.
(07-23-2015, 11:08 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: No we shouldn't scrap them.   Although I don't think they need public money.   community  health centers already get public money and do the same things pp does minus the abortions or organ sales.    If they don't get public money then they can sell whatever they want....   With all the support they have they should be able to be fine.  

The whole organization has been slimy since it's inception .  It's heavily tied to eugenics.   And that's fine for those who believe in that and creating better humans by weeding out the ones they don't want to multiply.

Hmmmmm....interesting. I am glad you don't wanna just scrap them. ThumbsUp

But, I don't mind paying some tax dollars to such things, because me thinks that in the long run, I  end up paying less tax dollars for unhealthy people. If that makes sense?
(07-23-2015, 11:19 PM)CharvelPlaya Wrote: Hmmmmm....interesting. I am glad you don't wanna just scrap them. ThumbsUp

But, I don't mind paying some tax dollars to such things, because me thinks that in the long run, I  end up paying less tax dollars for unhealthy people. If that makes sense?

You already pay for these services. Community health centers do all these things. The only thing pp offers that community health centers do not is abortions and then they sell your babies organs. There is no difference with any other service.
And charval it doesn't make sense to scrap them. But it does make sense to allow them to go fully privately funded. They don't need tax money or tax benefits. Then no one can bother them and they can do as they wish.
(07-23-2015, 10:44 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I called pp today.   Asked to make a donation but I wanted it to go to an abortion for a black baby only.  They told me no problem.  

Go ahead and call one tomorrow and see what happens and hear for yourself.

I have never done this before, but I have to on this one. You are a liar.
(07-23-2015, 11:48 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I have never done this before, but I have to on this one. You are a liar.

You must really mean it then.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(07-23-2015, 11:48 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I have never done this before, but I have to on this one. You are a liar.

Call them, I guess? Confused

Like I said before, I have never heard of this stuff coming from StLucie. Everyone knows that Sanger was a ***** ass racist and her intent. I just don't think it applies to what is actually happening now.
(07-23-2015, 11:25 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: And charval it doesn't make sense to scrap them.  But it does make sense to allow them to go fully privately funded.   They don't need tax money or tax benefits.  Then no one can bother them and they can do as they wish.

I have heard the same thing about welfare- Let churches and such feed the people and help the poor. But really, when the gap of the poor....AND middle class AND the VERY VERY wealthy, I don't think churches and such can keep up. Privately funded.....what exactly do you mean by this? Would it be enough? And how?