Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Playing the long game with Cedric Ogbuehi
I know you all read us every day but, you know, just in case :blush:

The "news" in here is that the team is basically going to keep Cedric Ogbuehi off the field for as long as possible - not because there are any setbacks, but because they feel they can, and it's necessary for a full recovery. Some great insights from Ced here, too- including what happened to him in April.

Bengals, Ogbuehi playing the long game with his ACL recovery

Oh - I'll get to all your questions Monday - late camp day today and then I'm off this weekend, but keep 'em coming!
Beat writer for Cincinnati.com & The Enquirer. Follow along on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Periscope.
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2015, 04:13 PM)jowczarski Wrote: I know you all read us every day but, you know, just in case  :blush:

The "news" in here is that the team is basically going to keep Cedric Ogbuehi off the field for as long as possible - not because there are any setbacks, but because they feel they can, and it's necessary for a full recovery. Some great insights from Ced here, too- including what happened to him in April.

Bengals, Ogbuehi playing the long game with his ACL recovery

Oh - I'll get to all your questions Monday - late camp day today and then I'm off this weekend, but keep 'em coming!

I believe the plan since before he was drafted was to prepare a beast on the bench while the older guys play out what they have left.

If the guy lives up to his potential, he could be the best LT in the league.. but as the article explains, we will have to wait to see.
Reply/Quote
That's still the pick from the last few seasons that's the biggest head scratcher.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Excellent article...excellent pick. Bolstered our already good O line for yrs to come.
Reply/Quote
Guess the proof will be in the play for the next few years.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
Good. I'd rather Fisher secure LT for the future while he's out.
Reply/Quote
By what Jim says it is almost a certainty that he'll go on PUP for six weeks. Easing him in should be the tactic here.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote