Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin Jones foot injury...
You guys freak out over the smallest things.

He was in full uniform in practice today, apologize for breaking your little drama circle.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2015, 02:15 PM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: If you cannot consistently get off the line of scrimmage, then it is difficult to stretch the field.  No??

Depends if your getting jammed or you have a cushion. On his 50 yard TD we saw him be able to alter his route and stretch the field once he saw Dalton scramble out of the pocket.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2015, 02:18 PM)Element Wrote: You guys freak out over the smallest things.

He was in full uniform in practice today, apologize for breaking your little drama circle.

Drama queens.
Shop my store for Awesome Bengal-Style and Various Graphic T-Shirts!
http://www.cincyfanatics.com
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2015, 02:18 PM)Element Wrote: You guys freak out over the smallest things.

Good to hear, now we won't have a 2nd pointless Tate thread... ThumbsUp
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Full practice, i just added him to my FF team.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2015, 07:55 AM)West Union KennyG Wrote: I'm really hoping this is a minor tweak, and not a re aggravation of last year's injury!

Thankfully it seems that may be the case.
Reply/Quote
I didn't cycle through all three pages so not sure if y'all saw my tweet today - but Marvin said, basically, Sunday vs. Seattle hurt. He's not the only one. He practiced in full today. Guy has had several surgeries on his feet (one was in college) and told me when I did my equipment story he can only wear certain types of shoes for casual use anyway, so until he misses huge amounts of practice time and/or games, it's not worth immediate worry.
Beat writer for Cincinnati.com & The Enquirer. Follow along on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Periscope.
Reply/Quote
I heard he was at practice today - so very glad to hear that.
Keeping an eye on him, as the foot has plagued him in the past, and hoping he gets through the season strong. He has been quite a weapon this year, and we are much better with him. Thankfully, it appears we have him mostly alright still.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
In addition - EVERY STARTER (including CBs of concern) was at practice today. Week 6 and we have a full team, I think 1/4 of Bills starters are down (though to not list out Tyrod listed earlier this week w/ MCL issues seems to be head games of Rex - IDK).
Reply/Quote

Admittedly, you could call my concern over Jones a freak out - but I wouldn't call his unknown injury concerns small - not at all.
Reply/Quote
The way I see it... If a player goes down during a game, and doesn't come back on the field at all, then you can be concerned when he shows up on the injury report. In the case of Marvin, he played the whole game, and then showed up on the injury report, I wouldn't be concerned.
Reply/Quote
Looks like the bye will come at a good time. Just need to make it through this weekend (with a win of course).

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2015, 01:12 AM)West Union KennyG Wrote: In addition - EVERY STARTER (including CBs of concern) was at practice today.  Week 6 and we have a full team, I think 1/4 of Bills starters are down (though to not list out Tyrod listed earlier this week w/ MCL issues seems to be head games of Rex - IDK).

(10-16-2015, 11:14 AM)jj22 Wrote: Looks like the bye will come at a good time. Just need to make it through this weekend (with a win of course).

Us being healthy is pivotal for a SB run. This team can do it if healthy.

We can beat the Pats if we are healthy and the Packers who i think will be there when we get there.

So glad it has been working out well so far (knock on wood).

Rock On
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2015, 11:26 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Us being healthy is pivotal for a SB run. This team can do it if healthy.

We can beat the Pats if we are healthy and the Packers who i think will be there when we get there.

So glad it has been working out well so far (knock on wood).

Rock On

well we would at least match up well vs both those teams. winning might come down to 1 play
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2015, 11:29 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: well we would at least match up well vs both those teams.  winning might come down to 1 play

No doubt and we have shown we can pull out close games already.

I just hope this regular season spills into the Playoffs where the players just continue to make the big plays at clutch situations.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2015, 08:56 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: The way I see it... If a player goes down during a game, and doesn't come back on the field at all, then you can be concerned when he shows up on the injury report. In the case of Marvin, he played the whole game, and then showed up on the injury report, I wouldn't be concerned.

Possible pre-existing aggravations are concerning if it happened playing tag in the park with nephews at a birthday party.  There were some injuries during training camp (not a game) for some teams who lost people for the season.  
Reply/Quote