Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin Jones
I saw plenty of post from Marvin on facebook during the off season showing him working his butt off so I doubt he is slacking now.
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2015, 11:23 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Yeah but when you look at it this way

1 game 4 TDs

15 games 6 TDs

Is good but not great.  But still for a rotating #2 that year(with sanu) its pretty decent numbers on the year.

Well when you consider guys like Jordy Nelson had 8 TDs on 47 more targets than Jones, then his TD numbers look better than "decent".  
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2015, 12:55 AM)Utts Wrote: Didn't he get 4 of those in one outlier game against the Jets?

They did count, right?  
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Wait wait, if we are here trying to minimize the importance of Marvin Jones are we no longer allowed to cry WR-poormouth about 2014? I thought losing him and having to rely on Sanu and Burkhead was one of our faaaavorite excuses.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2015, 11:23 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Yeah but when you look at it this way

1 game 4 TDs

15 games 6 TDs

Is good but not great.  But still for a rotating #2 that year(with sanu) its pretty decent numbers on the year.

Marvin Jones only started 3 games that year. If he was on the field as much as Sanu was he would have easily broken 1000 yards that year. He also had 127 yards an a touchdown against the Chargers in the playoffs.
Reply/Quote