Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin Lewis coaching hires
Personally I don't think Vance Joseph can be counted to marvin. He was never a coordinator for marvin he was a position coach...
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2017, 07:11 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Hmm, 1/8th of NFL HC's come through Cincy and yet we have the longest post-season drought in the business.  It just don't add up!

When you work for bad a organization you will use them as stepping stone to further your own agenda. 

For Quality coaches is is a resume stop gap.

For great players it is along as their contract hold them to it. 

For a select few Boomer & Palmer that have HUGE NUTS  they say **** you...I fire you *****! 
Reply/Quote
Don't forget that Jack Del Rio, Rex Ryan, and Mike Smith also coached under Marvin in Baltimore.
“I’m Pacman Jones n****, what the [expletive] I got on me?”
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2017, 08:31 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: what can we do as fans to rid marvin lewis as Bengals HC

How long have you been following the Bengals? If it's been a long time, then you should know that there isn't a damn thing fans can do to get a head coach fired.

(01-13-2017, 01:22 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Personally I don't think Vance Joseph can be counted to marvin.   He was never a coordinator for marvin he was a position coach...

That means absolute dick to the propaganda machine. The Bengals/Hobsy will use this as fluff (they already have) to show why Marvin is a genius and will leave whenever he wants to.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2017, 10:15 PM)BengalChris Wrote: Question for you: Are the success of these coaches being hired as head coaches attributable to Marv or was our 5 straight years of making the playoffs attributable to the coaches who left?

None of those coaches were here in 2016 when we didn't make the playoffs. Just a thought.
This seems to be plausible...good point.
Reply/Quote