Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin-nothing wrong with the effort
apparently, Marvin wasn't watching the same game we were. He said there were no problems with effort just in completing the task...yeah right

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
where can I listen to this shit?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 06:35 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: where can I listen to this shit?

it was from his post-game presser as reported by every Bengals' reporter

Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 06:35 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: where can I listen to this shit?

Only people convicted of a 1st degree felony are forced to listen. Water boarding would be a vacation compared to listening to that.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
nothing wrong with not paying his paycheck until the next win
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
F***ing... Idiot Whatever
Reply/Quote
Marvin doesn't even know a steaming pile of shit when he's see's it...because he see's better than he smells.

[Image: marvin-lewis-wkrap-in-cincinnati.jpg?fit=1200%2C880]
Reply/Quote
Dalton said otherwise when he was interviewed.
Reply/Quote
Marvin is an idiot who's lost touch with reality.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 07:34 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Dalton said otherwise when he was interviewed.

so did Iloka....and if two of your veteran leaders say the opposite of the head coach there is an obvious disconnect between players and coach

Reply/Quote
Marvin is lying
Reply/Quote
Could it be said that Marvin might be just "living out his days" with the Bengals?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 07:42 PM)pally Wrote: so did Iloka....and if two of your veteran leaders say the opposite of the head coach there is an obvious disconnect between players and coach

There has been since 2015. 
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 07:57 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Could it be said that Marvin might be just "living out his days" with the Bengals?

Senioritis.  "Three more paychecks, I ride off into the sunset, and this all becomes someone else's problem."
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Im not even sure why he has press conferences after the game or why anyone even goes. All you hear is bullshit and flat out lies.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 08:02 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Senioritis.  "Three more paychecks, I ride off into the sunset, and this all becomes someone else's problem."

No "Senioritis" involved.  Mikey likes to honor contracts.  We will endure the rest of the season with Marvin...

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Today was the first game I didnt have twitter going during it. So just flipped it on, and here ya go:

Marvin Lewis on the effort today: I think the effort, you know, I don't say there's anything wrong with the effort. Our ability to complete the task, we didn't get it done."
http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=21-40012299-4

then Paul D.'s tweet of Andy quote:
@pauldehnerjr
Andy Dalton: “We didn’t have a lot of energy. It wasn’t good.”

But ultimately it is on the fans for being apathetic. Here is a pic 25 minutes after kickoff. I mean, if only the fans could be more positive, then they would be a good team  Ninja
https://twitter.com/pauldehnerjr/status/939924295257591811

[Image: DQtIKUfWAAEUxlu.jpg]
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Short week multiple injuries and a terrible Defensive game plan we're more of the reason to me. Believe me I wish it was an effort because that would mean issue can be solve but when you get your ass kicked that bad it has a lot to do with talent or lack there of.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 08:14 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Short week multiple injuries and a terrible Defensive game plan we're more of the reason to me. Believe me I wish it was an effort because that would mean issue can be solve but when you get your ass kicked that bad it has a lot to do with talent or lack there of.

Today was lack of effort. We didn’t play the Eagles we played the hapless Bears, and got blown out, at home.

From coaches, to Andy, to the entire team (except maybe Gio), there was no focus or energy present.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
Coach is being honest. There's nothing wrong because it's the same level of effort that he's given while coaching the team this season Wink
Reply/Quote