Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Marvin's main concern.....from Sportscenter interview
The "Good Andy vs Bad Andy" thing never really upset me, I just found it annoying. What upset me more than anything was the "Andy Dalton Line" Chris Wesseling made.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2015, 04:41 PM)Earendil Wrote: The "Good Andy vs Bad Andy" thing never really upset me, I just found it annoying.  What upset me more than anything was the "Andy Dalton Line" Chris Wesseling made.

I agree, it seemed like condemning Andy to QB purgatory. 
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2015, 02:11 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Saw Marvin on Sportscenter last night.  They asked him about his main concern.  First he said he felt we had fixed some problems we had on defense.  I assume he was talking about our tackling and run defense.  Then he said his current concern was running the ball consistently.  He was pretty honest.  He said we had had some success running the ball, but were not consistent enough.  We need to be able to run the ball consistently every play.

No groundbreaking news but better then "We just need to keep working together as a team on getting better and excuting more consistently, blah, blah, blah......."

[Image: bengals_defense_gallery_100513.jpg]  + [Image: nfl_a_burfict_d1_600x600.jpg]  -  [Image: rey_maualuga_2010_09_26.jpg]  = Fixed Problems

Ninja Ninja Ninja

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2015, 04:41 PM)Earendil Wrote: The "Good Andy vs Bad Andy" thing never really upset me, I just found it annoying.  What upset me more than anything was the "Andy Dalton Line" Chris Wesseling made.

He's a self admitted Bengals hater though. His self proclaimed greatest joy is watching the Bengals lose in the first round each year. No joke. So take pretty much nothing he says seriously.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2015, 08:38 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: He's a self admitted Bengals hater though. His self proclaimed greatest joy is watching the Bengals lose in the first round each year. No joke. So take pretty much nothing he says seriously.

Any idea why?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote