Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mason Rudolph starting for Pitt and other Pitt news
(12-18-2023, 09:02 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: My game plan from another thread...

Run Chase Brown to the left a lot and continue to hit our TE's over the middle. That will pull their depleted safety group up, allowing us to hit an occasional big one. The main thing we'll need to do is find Freiermuth a damned babysitter.

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk

Yep, need to slow down that TE this game. I think Dax Hill and our Linebackers, namely Logan need to play much better in this one.

I think Logan is a bit banged up with his ankle, but he is still tackling like a machine lately. Pratt is playing much better.

Tee could have his monster game in this one with the backup Safeties, same with Boyd and Iosivas if Ja'Marr cannot go or is really sore.

I think Hudson might not have as good of a game against this D that likes to play so much Man. Hudson is good against the Zone.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2023, 09:02 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: My game plan from another thread...

Run Chase Brown to the left a lot and continue to hit our TE's over the middle. That will pull their depleted safety group up, allowing us to hit an occasional big one. The main thing we'll need to do is find Freiermuth a damned babysitter.

Mix in a counter trey back to the right, and the RB or TE screens just blooping it over TJ Watts' head.  Last year, we screened TJ a few times with Perine and had some big plays, one went for a TD.  This also slowed down his rush.
Don't mock kids who believe in Santa, while adults still believe in Fox News.  

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2023, 04:39 PM)BIGDADDYFROMCINCINNATI Wrote: Well, I'm sure the Vikings watched how Pittsburgh used their TE and did the same against us.  Now Pittsburgh is watching how the Vikings use their TE over the middle and on drag routes to give us fits.  Expect the Steelers to run and use intermediate passes to the TE to give us fits and give Mason Rudolph a chance.

Vikings did hurt use with TE, and we shut drop Pitt WRs , gave up zero passing tds.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2023, 09:14 PM)BIGDADDYFROMCINCINNATI Wrote: Mix in a counter trey back to the right, and the RB or TE screens just blooping it over TJ Watts' head.  Last year, we screened TJ a few times with Perine and had some big plays, one went for a TD.  This also slowed down his rush.
I like it.

Reply/Quote
Why do the Steelers always voluntarily shake things up on offense the week the bengals play them? Last time they played, they fired their OC and Pitt had heir most prolific offensive day this season. WHy do I have a weird feeling rudolph playing will produce similar results?
Reply/Quote