Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Matt Ryan is Terrible
Was hoping the Colts would beat down the Steelers tonight on MNF, but man... Matt Ryan is ruining it.
He's flat awful.
Reply/Quote
The modern game has left his cinder blocks for feet and his (now) dead ass arm behind.
Reply/Quote
Brutal thing for the Colts is right now the Saints are in 28th place (5th pick) at 4-8. The Colts are in 19th place (14th pick) at 4-7-1.

Despite their sucking this season, they aren't even in line to get a good pick, let alone a great one.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Yes, there must be lots of unhappy fans in that big barn the Colts play in. The Steelers would have to win out for any hope of the playoffs though, which is extremely unlikely.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 10:58 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Was hoping the Colts would beat down the Steelers tonight on MNF, but man... Matt Ryan is ruining it.
He's flat awful.

ohhh hes playing again i thought they had benched him for the season.. (And for good reason)
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2022, 09:25 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Brutal thing for the Colts is right now the Saints are in 28th place (5th pick) at 4-8. The Colts are in 19th place (14th pick) at 4-7-1.

Despite their sucking this season, they aren't even in line to get a good pick, let alone a great one.

Still better off than the Broncos or Rams... At least the Rams got a championship outta it. The Broncos are headed for suck city for 5 to 10 years.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2022, 08:26 PM)jason Wrote: Still better off than the Broncos or Rams... At least the Rams got a championship outta it. The Broncos are headed for suck city for 5 to 10 years.

Yeah, winning a Super Bowl makes a couple years of suck afterwards 100% worth it for the Rams.

I wouldn't be surprised if next year the Broncos have a new head coach and bounce back to be at least decent.

Won't lie, I am enjoying this year but there is a little voice in the back of my head that says this team will have to cut a LOT of fat to extend Burrow after this year, Chase after 2023, and maybe Higgins after this year (or he potentially forces his way out if no extension). Things will look much different then.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2022, 09:05 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Yeah, winning a Super Bowl makes a couple years of suck afterwards 100% worth it for the Rams.

I wouldn't be surprised if next year the Broncos have a new head coach and bounce back to be at least decent.

Won't lie, I am enjoying this year but there is a little voice in the back of my head that says this team will have to cut a LOT of fat to extend Burrow after this year, Chase after 2023, and maybe Higgins after this year (or he potentially forces his way out if no extension). Things will look much different then.

Yep... These are our salad days. It seems you either get one with your QB on a rookie deal, and a stacked lineup, or you go all in and buy one like the Rams last year. Both methods are fairly fleeting.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote