Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Matt Ryan to the Colts
Only cost the Colts a 3rd. They are going to be another dangerous team in the AFC with that running game and a decent QB.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
No kidding. The Colts were a QB away from being a strong team. Here they are. Yeesh, to hell with the AFC man.
Reply/Quote
for a 2022 3rd round pick according to Adam Schefter.

https://sports.yahoo.com/report-falcons-trade-matt-ryan-to-colts-for-third-round-pick-174923684.html
Reply/Quote
Yet more NFC migrating to AFC.

NFC doesn't even have enough decent QBs now to fill all of their playoff slots.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
I hate this conference.
Reply/Quote
Meanwhile the NFC has

*checks notes*

Brady, Prescott, Rodgers, and Stafford.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
NFC isn't even trying anymore. They've thrown in the towel.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
This one makes perfect sense for the Colts. Figured they’d be in on Ryan when I saw Atl was shopping him.

Now it’s down to Baker and Garrapolo right? Am I missing any others?
Reply/Quote
Gonna be weird seeing Matty in a Colts helmet.

Think he might actually do well in Indy though, that is a good team with a fantastic RB. Really like Leonard and that D too.
Reply/Quote
Eight games next year against:

Dak Prescott
*Deshaun Watson x 2
Josh Allen
Lamar Jackson x 2
Patrick Mahomes
Tom Brady

Yeesh.

*Pending suspension
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Colts keeping swinging and missing overall since Luck.. 1 playoff appearance, 0 wins, now 3 QBs.. I expect the same this year.
Reply/Quote
Colts just got a whole lot better. Matt Ryan hasnt had a good o-line in forever
Reply/Quote
He is 36, best days seem behind him, last three years he has tossed 37 ints and only 72 Tds... will he help Colts yes, but is he in his prime no way....
Tenn is still top dog in that division, but with Houston and Jacksonville being bad, Colts can get at least 4 wins in division to help playoff chances
Reply/Quote
(03-21-2022, 03:48 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: He is 36, best days seem behind him, last three years he has tossed 37 ints and only 72 Tds... will he help Colts yes, but is he in his prime no way....
Tenn is still top dog in that division, but with Houston and Jacksonville being bad, Colts can get at least 4 wins in division to help playoff chances

Did you really think that needed to be stated?

Reply/Quote
(03-21-2022, 04:08 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Did you really think that needed to be stated?

The way some are reacting that was an understatement 
Reply/Quote
Colts were just trying to hurry up and get somebody before they had to take baker mayfield.
Reply/Quote
(03-21-2022, 09:13 PM)Beaker Wrote: Colts were just trying to hurry up and get somebody before they had to take baker mayfield.

Baker’s options are getting pretty slim. Maybe Seattle or Carolina?

Reply/Quote
(03-21-2022, 09:22 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Baker’s options are getting pretty slim. Maybe Seattle or Carolina?

Carolina has Darnold wrapped up with 19 million this year.  Cleveland is either going to have to trade Baker at a massive loss or maybe toss a pick at a team to take his contract.

I think they sit on him until a starter goes down...could be Matt Ryan, even.  Lordy though, the Baker Mayfield story sure has taken a grim turn.  The guy demands a trade and they can't even give him (and his contract) away. 
Reply/Quote
(03-21-2022, 11:16 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Carolina has Darnold wrapped up with 19 million this year.  Cleveland is either going to have to trade Baker at a massive loss or maybe toss a pick at a team to take his contract.

I think they sit on him until a starter goes down...could be Matt Ryan, even.  Lordy though, the Baker Mayfield story sure has taken a grim turn.  The guy demands a trade and they can't even give him (and his contract) away. 

Didn’t realize Darnold was set to make that much this year. Ouch.

Seattle is really the only landing spot that makes sense then.

Reply/Quote
(03-22-2022, 12:13 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Didn’t realize Darnold was set to make that much this year. Ouch.

Seattle is really the only landing spot that makes sense then.

They're acting like they are excited to roll with Drew Lock and since 100% of the stuff teams say this time of year is grade A bull shat, I'd say that means they're going to dial up the Browns and ask about Baker.
Reply/Quote