Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Board Mock
I know this does not belong here, but I'm a bit of a rebel. Each year going back to the early days of the Mothership we've ran a board mock the week before the real deal. Many a former legend on the old boards were active in the draft; however, a large percentage have not made the jump to the new board.

So I'm inviting all the new legends here to come join us. The more the merrier and draft night in the forum is one of my highlights in JN. There is an announcement in the draft forum:
http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2017-Bengals-Board-Mock-Draft

I've also sent an invite in smack talk to try and get some other team fans to participate. I think some Bengal fans have created alt accounts and volunteered to take the Steelers or Ravens. Apparently they are looking Long Snapper or Punter in the first.

Matter of Fact I can recall our very own Board Administrator joining the old boards and trying to get enough posts/reps to participate. I think I was a little flexible on the rules and let him slide in. Perhaps he'll do the same and leave this up for a day or two before they delete it and ban me.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I didn't create an alt account.  I know those things are frowned upon around these parts.  I'm just openly campaigning to select the steAler's first round pick.  and if give that opportunity, I will select the back up punter from Iowa State as their #1 draft choice.  ThumbsUp
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
As Bfine mentioned in his thread in the draft forum, there will be prizes this year. The top 5 mocks will be picked, and those 5 members will get an award on their postbit and profile, and up to 500 rep points. 
Reply/Quote
I'm bumping this to let folks know that the announcement for the mock is up in the Draft Forum. Head over and join the fun
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(03-31-2017, 12:13 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm bumping this to let folks know that the announcement for the mock is up in the Draft Forum. Head over and join the fun

Stickied. I'll unsticky whenever it's wrapped up.
Reply/Quote