Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Maybe Ben R. should diet?
Carlos Dunlap referred to Ben as a "300# QB" LOL

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/carlos-dunlap-calls-ben-roethlisberger-a-‘300-pound-quarterback’/ar-BBOdrQQ?ocid=spartandhp
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2018, 11:37 AM)Deacon Wrote: The next Jared Lorenzen? The Quarter got Back? Lord of the Ringdings?

You're a day late and a dollar short:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/24203910/ben-roethlisberger-pittsburgh-steelers-says-cut-sugar-carbs-lose-weight-entering-15th-nfl-season
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2018, 12:16 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: You're a day late and a dollar short:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/24203910/ben-roethlisberger-pittsburgh-steelers-says-cut-sugar-carbs-lose-weight-entering-15th-nfl-season

Rumor has it that the reason Ben is lighter this year is that through enormous strength of will, inhuman pain tolerance, and sheer courage he managed to take off his half dozen ice packs before his weigh in at his physical.  Warrior.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2018, 12:24 PM)Whatever Wrote: Rumor has it that the reason Ben is lighter this year is that through enormous strength of will, inhuman pain tolerance, and sheer courage he managed to take off his half dozen ice packs before his weigh in at his physical.  Warrior.

For real? I thought it was meth?  Ninja

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2018, 03:39 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: For real? I thought it was meth?  Ninja

Note to self - idea for new television show: Breaking Ben.   Tongue

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2018, 10:59 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Note to self - idea for new television show: Breaking Ben.   Tongue

Or even:  Breaking Ben's Balls..    Ninja

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2018, 11:49 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Or even:  Breaking Ben's Balls..    Ninja

Sure, if that's your thing ... Nervous
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2018, 11:49 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Or even:  Breaking Ben's Balls..    Ninja

Why are you thinking about Ben's Balls? Creepy. Ninja
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2018, 12:16 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: You're a day late and a dollar short:

Lol 8 100 yd dashes in under 18 seconds. I’m 48 and that would be easy. These are professional athletes. It should be 15 seconds. Maybe 16 for fat assed linemen.

Camp Cupcake.
Reply/Quote
I wonder what he's going to do when he retires. I could see him disappearing to some 10,000 acre ranch in Montana or Wyoming.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-15-2018, 09:33 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I wonder what he's going to do when he retires.  I could see him disappearing to some 10,000 acre ranch in Montana or Wyoming.

Could see him buying a strip club and becoming a pimp. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2018, 11:54 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Could see him buying a strip club and becoming a pimp. 

I  could see him taking over for Wilfred Brimley as the Diabeetus guy..

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2018, 09:33 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I wonder what he's going to do when he retires. I could see him disappearing to some 10,000 acre ranch in Montana or Wyoming.

He immortal. He’s a vampire. He’s never going to retire. He’s going to stick around forever just to torment Bengals fans.

And give Brad something to talk about.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2018, 02:15 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: He immortal. He’s a vampire. He’s never going to retire. He’s going to stick around forever just to torment Bengals fans.

And give Brad something to talk about.

Probably true.  Bad news is Brady says he's staying one year longer than Ben.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Big Ben is a lot lighter now after that big dump he took on the bungels in pauly brown stadium Sunday. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2018, 05:41 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Big Ben is a lot lighter now after that big dump he took on the bungels in pauly brown stadium Sunday. Hilarious

He could weigh 400 pounds and beat the Bengals just by standing still in the pocket all game again. 
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote