Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McCarron Injured Wrist
Welcome to Bengals fandom!

8-0...this team has been soooooo healthy! lulzy

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 03:51 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Welcome to Bengals fandom!

8-0...this team has been soooooo healthy! lulzy

I have to say that I don't believe in karma or jinxes BUT it does seem like we just bent over and begged the universe to kick us in the arse after that.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 03:52 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I have to say that I don't believe in karma or jinxes BUT it does seem like we just bent over and begged the universe to kick us in the arse after that.

Meh. Every team goes through injuries.

Seahawks lost Graham.
Patriots lost a TON of players.
Broncos have defensive players in and out numerous times, and Manning.
Steelers lost Bell and injuries with Ben.

Happens to every team. Just ours came at the most inopportune time.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
It's the left wrist so it isn't such a big deal.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 03:45 AM)88Bengals Wrote: God blessed us and we're Bungal fans yaaay

Go away troll....
"The Power of life and death is in the tongue"
Reply/Quote
Things aren't looking good.
Reply/Quote
We as Bengals fans have terrible luck.

This is absolutely insane, almost unbelievable. Dalton gets injured after not getting injured in the last 4 years. And now... This? F**k.
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
Rough end to a promising season.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 03:38 AM)86AD Wrote: Bengals are gonna be the Cardinals of this year's playoffs.

Why? How many playoff one-and-dones do they have?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
In reality, it's meaningless. We could run Sanu out at QB for Baltimore. The game means nothing unless Denver loses to San Diego.
Reply/Quote
It may be difficult to take the snap, but, I don't see this injury as something that will make him miss the game this Sunday.

Says me, the guy who isn't a doctor or plays professional football.
Reply/Quote
Well unless it's a compound fracture, he will be out there. No way we can have Keith Wenning on the field this week. Not bashing the kid but that isn't gonna get it done. Too much on the line.
Reply/Quote
Is there anything on the line this weekend? Unless the Chargers beat Denver...in Denver...the same Chargers who have score 3 points in three of their last 6 games. Not happening.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 12:06 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Why? How many playoff one-and-dones do they have?

The Cardinals had to start their PS QB in the playoffs last year. 
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 12:52 PM)ItsOdellThurman Wrote: Is there anything on the line this weekend?  Unless the Chargers beat Denver...in Denver...the same Chargers who have score 3 points in three of their last 6 games.  Not happening.

The 2 seed is still within reach. May not happen but anything is possible. How much of a chance did anyone give the Ravens last week?
Reply/Quote
If it was in SD (well, maybe not, all of their home games have more road fans than home fans), maybe. Not in Denver.
Reply/Quote
Let's just hope the Jets beat the Bills.
Reply/Quote
Hopefully it isn't that bad....we will see what the X Rays show today.....Waiting for word from doctors and Bengals, who may all play this close to the vest, as they are Dalton....If we don't have Dalton or McCarron in the first play-off game, it doesn't look good. ...Hoping doctors start coming up with good news....I really don't care about the Ravens game now....Bengals at the least will be the # 3 seed, and that may not change with a win over Ravens.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
He doesnt need his left wrist anyway. Rub some dirt on it and get back out there.
Reply/Quote
Any word on this yet?
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote